Does anyone have an issue with regards to the runtime getting distorted and causing the screen to be upside down when the nature of the app is to be horizontal?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:14 AM
    Plz stop with the damn drama!!
    It's been talked about!
    Been done!
    Leave it alone and move on!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks sirjes....among all the fighting I think my question got overlooked so was hoping you could quickly test this. Currently when I type up an email and exit it without finishing, it saves as a draft. I was told this is not the case in this leak. Would you mind checking that and if it doesn't save, any potential solution?
    11-12-13 11:15 AM
    U r funny

Dear Community,

After all, you can hate/love/like/dislike me. My final statement is no leaks from neither for this OS nor for OS version. I would understand such *** attitude if it was official BlackBerry forums and I would BlackBerry employee, so you bought device and you have right to ask for something.

You will see this and other OS whenever the vendor will decide or not to publish them!

Message is not meant to hurt/insult any person, this is just my simple human opinion you like it or not.

God bless you all!

Posted via CB10
    Well darn. the comments of the few have spoiled it for the masses.. Its a sad day. But, Guess I can stop refreshing this thread on move forward with my day.. Congrats to all that got it
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-12-13 11:18 AM
    Just a word of caution, this OS cannot be activated on BB10 server. It gives error about mail provider not secured and burns password without activating. All you business users might want to hold off.
    BDR529 likes this.
    Give the man a break, maybe he has a job, maybe he is sleeping , maybe he has a life.
    He will release when he is ready and not before. I'm one of the ones waiting I know it's hard but hey we have to wait.
    You need to go back and read one of the post that show the OP original post....

Quote Originally Posted by BerryInsider View Post
    Say thanks to BlackScorpion3 you are seeing this link in public!

I will post only one link, once you learn to be more loyal and adequate other links will come :

SQN/SQR all models :

Posted via CB10
    He later said that no more leaks were coming and I kinda think he meant it! Maybe he is taking a nap and will feel differently once he wakes up!
    Last edited by Dunt Dunt Dunt; 11-12-13 at 11:29 AM. Reason: BerryInside gave his "statements"
    11-12-13 11:20 AM
    Still no STL100-2/3/4 love. Yes I'm upset. FYI, this doesn't make me like/respect you more BerryInsider
    This post is uncalled for. If you think you can do better then go ahead and be my guest.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-12-13 11:22 AM
    BUG!!!!

Can NOT save email drafts anymore!!!

WTH. Big problem!!!!!

Another problem fb doesn't work well with hub and launching it when you get notifications.

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    Lol loyal and adequate? So now this really has come to being a controlling team.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    LMAO. Seems we're going back in time. Aah.....the good old days.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    U r funny

Dear Community,

After all, you can hate/love/like/dislike me. My final statement is no leaks from neither for this OS nor for OS version. I would understand such *** attitude if it was official BlackBerry forums and I would BlackBerry employee, so you bought device and you have right to ask for something.

You will see this and other OS whenever the vendor will decide or not to publish them!

Message is not meant to hurt/insult any person, this is just my simple human opinion you like it or not.

God bless you all!

Posted via CB10
    Sighs, can you please just give us the radio for STL100-2/3/4, most of us went ahead and loaded the OS, just need the radio for calls? Plz?

Posted via CB10
    MeerMusik and AngusH like this.
    I have never been able to chat (BBM) while channels installed. stl 100-3

EDIT: on 10.2.0.1791 and 1803
    You think I need to install without sim card ? After what i'll do ? I load my BlackBerry ID after install without sim card ?

Posted Via my Q10
    Thanks sirjes....among all the fighting I think my question got overlooked so was hoping you could quickly test this. Currently when I type up an email and exit it without finishing, it saves as a draft. I was told this is not the case in this leak. Would you mind checking that and if it doesn't save, any potential solution?
    It prompts me to save or not if I press cancel without finishing

Posted via CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    11-12-13 11:24 AM
    Thanks for the leak. running since late last night.. Only issue on my Q10 is that I cannot delete emails on my bb. Going to check in settings to see if there is something preventing it. A screen pops up and says :This will delete the selected item. Then a box appears under it saying "Always perform this action. Don't show again. The cancel button can be clicked on but the Delete button is faded a bit and wont let me click on it. Even after checking the box. I even rebooted (both vol buttons) anyone else?

**UPDATE** nevermind, figured it out

have to use the checkmark first and then click on delete now, for me anyways
    Last edited by rebroker2009; 11-12-13 at 11:49 AM.
    11-12-13 11:26 AM
    Sighs, can you please just give us the radio for STL100-2/3/4, most of us went ahead and loaded the OS, just need the radio for calls? Plz?
    Posted via CB10
    Yes please this. I need Calls and i have just installed the Q Variant as it was clear that the Files are coming later. Thank You for uploading the Z10-STL100-2/3/4 Radio File BerryInsider!
    11-12-13 11:26 AM
    U r funny

Dear Community,

God bless you all!

Posted via CB10
    You are one seriously sad puppy. I won't spend my considerable time and expertise analyzing you. But you must realize of course the hypocrisy of your actions. You want appreciation from the community for those that want to do good things for the community - yes? But you and others don't really want that at all. If you wanted to good things for the community you would drop any leak you had, anonymously and without comment. Register, drop and leave. The fact that you persist as a user shows that you want more that to 'do good'. You want something in return.

I strongly suggest you look at the Jewish tradition of Tzedaka for an idea of what 'doing good' is really all about.
    11-12-13 11:29 AM
    Oh and one more thing. Z10/ Z30 users: The leak is out there. Someone may want to give Sachesi a try. Run through each country and carrier code. Never know, you might get lucky.
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-12-13 11:32 AM
    U r funny

Dear Community,

God bless you all!

Posted via CB10
    If you had release the OS then people would like you, you didn't release it and people don't like you. So technically you did bring the hate onto yourself. I'm not going to die like the others if I don't get the OS nor will my Z10 blow-up. My grandma taught me to stand up for what I believe in and that's what I did.
    11-12-13 11:32 AM
    Oh and one more thing. Z10/ Z30 users: The leak is out there. Someone may want to give Sachesi a try. Run through each country and carrier code. Never know, you might get lucky.
    Maybe one out of 1600...
    11-12-13 11:33 AM
    Well looks like the OP made up his mind. I can come to 2 conclusions based on this:

1) The OP is overly emotional and takes things way too personally.

2). He doesn't actually have the other files to leak.

I'm leaning towards option 2.
    PJD642 likes this.
    11-12-13 11:34 AM
    You are one seriously sad puppy. I won't spend my considerable time and expertise analyzing you. But you must realize of course the hypocrisy of your actions. You want appreciation from the community for those that want to do good things for the community - yes? But you and others don't really want that at all. If you wanted to good things for the community you would drop any leak you had, anonymously and without comment. Register, drop and leave. The fact that you persist as a user shows that you want more that to 'do good'. You want something in return.

I strongly suggest you look at the Jewish tradition of Tzedaka for an idea of what 'doing good' is really all about.
    Thank you, and if you speak about it you become a hater. LoL
    Sideload sys.airtunes from .845 and the Music player will work as it should. That's the fastest way.
    Thanks for the leak. running since late last night.. Only issue on my Q10 is that I cannot delete emails on my bb. Going to check in settings to see if there is something preventing it. A screen pops up and says :This will delete the selected item. Then a box appears under it saying "Always perform this action. Don't show again. The cancel button can be clicked on but the Delete button is faded a bit and wont let me click on it. Even after checking the box. I even rebooted (both vol buttons) anyone else?
    Works fine for me

Posted via CB10
    You think I need to install without sim card ? After what i'll do ? I load my BlackBerry ID after install without sim card ?

Posted Via my Q10
    I don't know. I could never get it to work so I deleted channels. Need the messaging more than the channels. I posted the question in BlackBerry Beta forums but no resolution.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:36 AM
    BUG!!!!

Can NOT save email drafts anymore!!!

WTH. Big problem!!!!!

Another problem fb doesn't work well with hub and launching it when you get notifications.

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    Thanks for actually talking about the leak... I desperately want to try this version out but I think I will hold off. I just made the jump to the latest 10.2.0 leak and am going to hang out here for a bit.

I for one cannot wait until these get rolled into official versions! 10.2.1 is the first I've seen that I really want to have in stock form, and that I could live with.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:36 AM
    Does anyone have an issue with regards to the runtime getting distorted and causing the screen to be upside down when the nature of the app is to be horizontal?

Posted via CB10
    I have the same issue but it gets sorted right away by rotating the screen.
    11-12-13 11:37 AM
3,077 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD