People should be thankful that there's a leak to begin with and is offered my OP and others. Don't sit there and tell the OP to release it for your own satisfaction.
    11-12-13 11:01 AM
    That's perfectly fine. He doesn't need to release anything if he doesn't want to. In fact I hope he doesn't. People are so spoiled these days.
    You sound so self-centered right now. Like, I don't want to argue, but you're saying you don't want others to get it because for other leaks, you didn't get it. I thought civilization had evolved a bit since cave-men days.

Now I'm going to stop arguing and hope that everyone does too.

Until then, click f5!
    11-12-13 11:02 AM
    Don't get me wrong, I want it bad too. In fact, in draining my battery like crazy checking this thread but I would rather not have this leak if people are going to attack the OP for not releasing it.
    The OP caused it upon himself
    11-12-13 11:04 AM
    Something that haven't been mentioned yet (I believe):
    Flashlight works even when screen is off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad ppl in BB have BRAINS !!!
    I belive this is the first modern SmartPhone (excluding Symbian) that can use flashlight even with screen OFF.
    Was it that hard for the iOS and Android - loosers.

Thank you BB!!! Keep rocking, you have my wallet.
    I'm mirroring the dl to dropbox when I can, I've been downloading since 9ish and i'm at 77%... and i'm on a T3 connection!
    No it won't. He did say that if we're loyal and adequate he would release it and for that reason I don't like him nor do I respect him. I will not be strong harmed. LoL. I would understand if leak was released for these models and he said that he don't have it for the others, but to say he has it and won't release it because we are not loyal is bull IMHO.
    Give the man a break, maybe he has a job, maybe he is sleeping , maybe he has a life.
    He will release when he is ready and not before. I'm one of the ones waiting I know it's hard but hey we have to wait.

Posted on my Z30 from CB10.
    canuckvoip likes this.
    11-12-13 11:05 AM
    You sound so self-centered right now. Like, I don't want to argue, but you're saying you don't want others to get it because for other leaks, you didn't get it. I thought civilization had evolved a bit since cave-men days.

Now I'm going to stop arguing and hope that everyone does too.

Until then, click f5!
    I have a STL-3 myself. Do I want the leak? Yes. Can I wait for it? Yes. Do I need it now? No. Should I be ******** at the OP to release the leak for my phone? No. He can do whatever he wants.
    11-12-13 11:06 AM
    People should be thankful that there's a leak to begin with and is offered my OP and others. Don't sit there and tell the OP to release it for your own satisfaction.
    Suck up
    Tnx op

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.0.1791 "the iPhone-killa"
    Alright. Alright. Enough arguing everyone.

There is so much drama in these forums these days. Might have to make a show called "Keeping up with the Crackians."

Posted via CB10
    saxxman, BDR529, jimpilot and 7 others like this.
    Does the PROMPT to delete Handset / Server / Both work?

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-219871d1384274464t-delete-handheld-delete-mailbox-img_20131471.png
    Regarding the apk files, should I assume that not being native they will be resource intensive as previous sideload files?

Z10 | PlayBook 64 | Macbook Pro
    Give the man a break, maybe he has a job, maybe he is sleeping , maybe he has a life.
    He will release when he is ready and not before. I'm one of the ones waiting I know it's hard but hey we have to wait.

The fact he's on crackberry means that just like us, he has no life !
    MeerMusik and habs_fan like this.
    11-12-13 11:07 AM
    Why should the OP do you or anyone a favour by releasing the leak? Official version will be out sooner or later, why can't everyone patiently wait for it?

If the leaks come, it comes. If it doesn't, it doesn't. It's called a leak for a reason.
    download & install IE 11 while you're waiting,,, looks better than this leak does on my 9850...

And I have none of the above, I just at home all day idling. The OP brought the hate on himself. In life you're going to have people who like what you do and people who don't. I'm one of those who don't like what the OP is doing.
    11-12-13 11:08 AM
    Attachment 219873

SirJes,

I get the attached when I try install an APK. Please help.
    What I did for this was reboot.

If that don't work extract the android runtime from the autoloader and sideload it back, then reboot. And honestly my first apk took a while to install I got the same stalled msg, I pressed cancel and it continued installing

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:09 AM
    Suck up
    How so? I'm just stating my opinion.
    11-12-13 11:09 AM
    Seems they is a bit of an issue with the runtime, if its an app that forces the screen to be horizontal and the rotation lock is off then it will cause the screen to be distorted and upside down.

Whereas if rotation lock is on it works normal.

Also seems to be a bit laggy and buggy here and there, when trying to put in password for my email accounts it will take extra long and sometimes require me to off and on mobile network, also other issues like the scroller will get stuck at times but very small issues.

Comparative to 10.2.0.147

Also keyboard is laggy, haven't seen this before.

But 10.2.1 is looking to be great.
    If anyone is curious there's no wifi direct on the stl 100-1.

Any info wanted till you'll wait for the stl234/sta leaks?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:10 AM
    And I have none of the above, I just at home all day idling. The OP brought the hate on himself. In life you're going to have people who like what you do and people who don't. I'm one of those who don't like what the OP is doing.
    Therefore he should not release it. Yeah, it effects the good, bad and the ugly people in this thread but at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter.
    noez92 likes this.
    11-12-13 11:11 AM
    Why should the OP do you or anyone a favour by releasing the leak? Official version will be out sooner or later, why can't everyone patiently wait for it?

If the leaks come, it comes. If it doesn't, it doesn't. It's called a leak for a reason.
    Pretty sure you have made your point now. youre starting to sound a little redundant. I don't want to point out the obvious. but this is exactly the kind of attitude we are trying to avoid.

We all here share a common interest but we are to busy fighting each other to be a healthy and helping community.. Just start the drama..
    We are old enough to not feel the need to have the last word in an aurgument that doesn't mean a dang thing.. in the grand scheme of things called LIFE.. Everyone has the right to his/her opinion. You do not have to change everyone's mind.
    Plz stop with the damn drama!!
    It's been talked about!
    Been done!
    Leave it alone and move on!

Posted via CB10
    FCSC, saxxman, R Field and 6 others like this.
    Pretty sure you have made your point now. youre starting to sound a little redundant. I don't want to point out the obvious. but this is exactly the kind of attitude we are trying to avoid.

We all here share a common interest but we are to busy fighting each other to be a healthy and helping community.. Just start the drama..
    We are old enough to not feel the need to have the last word in an aurgument that doesn't mean a dang thing.. in the grand scheme of things called LIFE.. Everyone has the right to his/her opinion. You do not have to change everyone's mind.
    Little frustrated. I do apologize.
    11-12-13 11:13 AM
    Plz stop with the damn drama!!
    It's been talked about!
    Been done!
    Leave it alone and move on!

Posted via CB10
    *everyone* telling them continually to stop is just as bad,,, face it, they won't,,, the beast has awakened,,, too late now...
    11-12-13 11:14 AM
    U r funny

Dear Community,

After all, you can hate/love/like/dislike me. My final statement is no leaks from neither for this OS nor for OS version. I would understand such *** attitude if it was official BlackBerry forums and I would BlackBerry employee, so you bought device and you have right to ask for something.

You will see this and other OS whenever the vendor will decide or not to publish them!

Message is not meant to hurt/insult any person, this is just my simple human opinion you like it or not.

God bless you all!

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg, Uzi, icabb and 3 others like this.
    11-12-13 11:14 AM
3,077 ... 5051525354 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD