Did get a working radio file?
    Nope just splitted the Autoloader for the Qxx Variants and installed OS only. Still waiting for the Z10-2/3/4 Radio File. Sorry
    11-12-13 10:49 AM
    Waiting For Z30

can't wait

can't wait

can't wait

can't wait
    can't wait
    can't wait
    can't wait

^^
    11-12-13 10:50 AM
    Still no STL100-2/3/4 love. Yes I'm upset. FYI, this doesn't make me like/respect you more BerryInsider
    this will make it come faster,
    11-12-13 10:50 AM
    Still no STL100-2/3/4 love. Yes I'm upset. FYI, this doesn't make me like/respect you more BerryInsider
    Sadly, I agree. I want to install this on my phone, but I make calls every hour. I really want these features, so you not giving it to me is not making me respect berryinsider, instead, it's making me hate him
    11-12-13 10:51 AM
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000253.png

Here it shows alarm is set but in quick settings it's clearly not, looks like if alarm is not set from quick settings it doesn't go off

Posted via CB10
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    11-12-13 10:51 AM
    Why are people crying so much? Do these guys owe you anything? If you get it, you get it. I don't recall STL-100 users crying when they didn't get the leak like rest of us.

Beggers can't be choosers. I hope you guys don't release the leak and let people learn their lesson.
    Robbenezer likes this.
    11-12-13 10:52 AM
    Hi guys,

All is good but..... I found out that Wechat (BBWorld's) is not working ....
    11-12-13 10:53 AM
    Anybody got solution to the data problem ? I have installed channel and I run bbm but I can't chat WHY ? :@ what's this f*cking os who not run well :@ ? Help me please you'll be good thx

Posted Via my Q10
    11-12-13 10:53 AM
    Why are people crying so much? Do these guys owe you anything? If you get it, you get it. I don't recall STL-100 users crying when they didn't get the leak like best of us.

Biggers can't be choosers. I hope you guys don't release the leak and let people learn their lesson.
    lol how long have you been around. theres a reason why on every leak that didn't include the stl-1 users they had to post " NO ITS NOT FOR THE STL_1 users and theres nothing we can do about it and yes we are sorry"
    ESCON likes this.
    11-12-13 10:54 AM
    Why are people crying so much? Do these guys owe you anything? If you get it, you get it. I don't recall STL-100 users crying when they didn't get the leak like best of us.

Biggers can't be choosers. I hope you guys don't release the leak and let people learn their lesson.
    Really? Lol I STL 1 users alway @itched when they didn't get leaks lol

I agree it they don't owe us anything, but it would be nice to have it on my Z30 since the OP said it was working fine on his

Posted from my Z30.
    JoBudden, Djlatino and ESCON like this.
    Why are people crying so much? Do these guys owe you anything? If you get it, you get it. I don't recall STL-100 users crying when they didn't get the leak like rest of us.

LOL?

Beggers can't be choosers. I hope you guys don't release the leak and let people learn their lesson.
    Anyone having a solution to this issue ? Music player is just not working
    Attachment 219829

Posted via CB10
    Download "sys.airtunes" from https://mega.co.nz/#F!LRlWAaRD!RC4m7nPNHylYmusYH2dvZg
    and sideload it (you can do it with sachesi)
    11-12-13 10:55 AM

But that's because there was no leak available for stl 100-1. Now, the op just doesn't want to provide because he carries a grudge agaisnt someone
    lol how long have you been around. theres a reason why on every leak that didn't include the stl-1 users they had to post " NO ITS NOT FOR THE STL_1 users and theres nothing we can do about it and yes we are sorry"
    Maybe they can't do anything for STL-2,3,4 users? What makes everyone think that this leak should work for us?
    Wahoo got it running on a Dev Alpha B - looking good! :-)

Z10 + 10.2.0.1767 + DTAC = BBtastic!
    you only need the one OS autoloader + the radio autoloader. Flash the Q10 version of the OS, then flash the radio. Boot up, do a wipe, then restore your data. That's all I did..

radio file is here.
    Benny, or anyone in the know...do you know if this will work for stl-004? im really anxious to run this leak but need working calls definitely..

thanks in advance for your assistance and thank you to all involved with this and every other leak your hard work is much appreciated.
    11-12-13 10:56 AM
    Really? Lol I STL 1 users alway @itched when they didn't get leaks lol

I agree it they don't owe us anything, but it would be nice to have it on my Z30 since the OP said it was working fine on his

Posted from my Z30.
    I do agree that they should release the z30 leaks as respect to BlackBerry since this is a flagship phone but at the same time, they can do whatever they want.
    11-12-13 10:56 AM
    Maybe they can't do anything for STL-2,3,4 users? What makes everyone think that this leak should work for us?
    I'm just saying.. Yes they always moaned and complained about it. Now we are in the same boat. on it pretty much says that it will be released for 2/3/4 users. We just have to wait it out. Not a problem for me. I see the new features. and im not in any rush to do 3 or 4 phones today anyway. but I do wanna atleast get it on mine lol
    11-12-13 10:57 AM
    this will make it come faster,
    No it won't. He did say that if we're loyal and adequate he would release it and for that reason I don't like him nor do I respect him. I will not be strong harmed. LoL. I would understand if leak was released for these models and he said that he don't have it for the others, but to say he has it and won't release it because we are not loyal is bull IMHO.
    pttptppt likes this.
    But that's because there was no leak available for stl 100-1. Now, the op just doesn't want to provide because he carries a grudge agaisnt someone
    That's perfectly fine. He doesn't need to release anything if he doesn't want to. In fact I hope he doesn't. People are so spoiled these days.
    Brother in law has this OS loaded on his Q and just told me email drafts don't get saved. Can anyone test and see if there is a solution?
    11-12-13 10:58 AM
    That's perfectly fine. He doesn't need to release anything if he doesn't want to. In fact I hope he doesn't. People are so spoiled these days.
    lol wow
    11-12-13 10:59 AM
    I'm just saying.. Yes they always moaned and complained about it. Now we are in the same boat. on it pretty much says that it will be released for 2/3/4 users. We just have to wait it out. Not a problem for me. I see the new features. and im not in any rush to do 3 or 4 phones today anyway. but I do wanna atleast get it on mine lol
    Don't get me wrong, I want it bad too. In fact, in draining my battery like crazy checking this thread but I would rather not have this leak if people are going to attack the OP for not releasing it.
    11-12-13 10:59 AM
    He gone.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:00 AM
    Anybody got solution to the data problem ? I have installed channel and I run bbm but I can't chat WHY ? :@ what's this f*cking os who not run well :@ ? Help me please you'll be good thx

Posted Via my Q10
    I have never been able to chat (BBM) while channels installed. stl 100-3

EDIT: on 10.2.0.1791 and 1803
    11-12-13 11:00 AM
3,077 ... 4950515253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD