This is the best leaked os so far, everything is working perfectly!

Thanks BerryInsider.
    Rame Khaleel and PJD642 like this.
    11-12-13 10:18 AM
    I d try to call my provider customer care , cause BBM and BB Protect don t work.
    Strangely, phone menus (like 'hold "3" for "technical problems"') didn t work.
    The keyboard made the tone but it began again the voice record.

I m tryin to reinstall firmware but still seems to not work neither BBM than BB Protect.

Let s see if i can talk with my provider customer care and resend BIS service books to my device.
    Any clues?
    11-12-13 10:18 AM
    I d try to call my provider customer care , cause BBM and BB Protect don t work.

I m tryin to reinstall firmware but still seems to not work neither BBM than BB Protect.

Let s see if i can talk with my provider customer care and resend BIS service books to my device.
    Any clues?
    if u have this OS they will tell you get back to the official one cuz this isnt official and have bugs
    11-12-13 10:20 AM

Any clues?
    Service books are legacy...

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 10:20 AM
    yup works great and so does the amazon app store

Install Amazon Appstore
    11-12-13 10:21 AM
    my F5 button is no longer functioning...someone pls come get me when it hits?

I'll just be on the floor here...
    Azensun, pttptppt, Johny 5 and 1 others like this.
    11-12-13 10:21 AM
    People pls read the primary post care fully ! stop causing unnecessary trouble and unnecessary duplicate posts.

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-12-13 10:22 AM

Any clues?
    I don't think that BBM & BlackBerry Protect are carrier's issues. They don't seem to work on a fairly bit of devices out there. It may be a bug.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q5.
    11-12-13 10:24 AM
    Dos it include Openvpn in vpn setting?

Posted via CB10
    Quick question, decided i couldn't wait so i split the file and got the os and loaded it up, when the STL-2/3/4 version is dropped (if it does get dropped) and am i able to just split that file take the radio and flash it to my Z10, or do i have to do full load? either way doesn't matter just wondering
    Nope. Just run the Autoloader with the Radio File and you are good to go No need to restore things again and again.
    And: Even as BlackBerry has changed some Program Code dramatically, it should work for all future Version of 10.2.1.xxxx too.

But we will see how it goes in 10.3 [which is not coming before 2014 of course]. BB keeps making some heavy changes.
    People pls read the primary post care fully ! stop causing unnecessary trouble and unnecessary duplicate posts.

Posted via CB10
    First post has changed like 3-4 times already haha

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 10:26 AM
    the OS is working on my Q10 with no bugs till now but having a battery drain cuz i downloaded the OS before a couple of hours

its the best OS till now

this OS should be the official os not 1791
    11-12-13 10:27 AM
    Kris,

You are jealous, that I mentioned BlackScorpion3 n not u? Well you can read forums and understand why I have mentioned this guy

I'm in too good mood, if you have something concrete to say, you r welcome!

Dear Community,

It's not about saying or not saying thank you, it's about respecting people around you! We are all BlackBerry community, we should be more kind to each other, that makes us strong against Apple/Samsung/etc.. Show some love to people around you and see how it will return to you

Posted via CB10
    I agree! Having respect for others, whether you agree or disagree is very important on a forum such as this. I love to see BlackBerry supporters pulling each other up. Definitely, show the love.
    Azensun likes this.
    11-12-13 10:28 AM
    Someone asked this before but didn't get an answer, when trying to install an apk directly from the phone is give this message " installer has stalled, cancel installation? "

Pressing OK will cancel, pressing cancel the circle will just keep spinning.

Any solution?

Attachment 219763

Posted via CB10
    I HAVE IT! Don't have any sollution
    Please help, algo the music player isnt working
    11-12-13 10:30 AM
    a few problems. hope i can find some help
    1) the moment i unlock my phone the red proximity light is constantly blinking
    2) wifi isnt working, did multiple reboots still not working
    please help
    11-12-13 10:31 AM
    load a different bar.. see what happens... its a leak... not everything will work with out some mods
    11-12-13 10:31 AM
    I've got the same problem. I tried a reboot and that didn't help. Going to try reloading again and see if that helps.

Posted via CB10
    It works?
    11-12-13 10:33 AM
    BUG FOUND

Multiple alarms don't work. Set the main alarm and it didn't go off, now my son is late for school, **** gotta go. Deleted all other alarms and main now works, someone else wanna confirm

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 10:34 AM
    It is better if you disable device-password before you flash the image...
    otherwhise it is possible that you can't cancel emergency call (was launched automatically(??? how is that possible?)
    did not press call emergency!)

:-S so take this as an advice, and one more: security wipe needed (otherwhise you willnot be able to enter numbers w/o pressing fn each time)!
    abal24 likes this.
    11-12-13 10:40 AM
    Thanks a lot for this leak, it really gives a much refined experience for the Q10. Beside this I just tried http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ and it worked perfectly to get the desired app directly from Google store.

Posted via CB10
    bmoney1229 likes this.
    11-12-13 10:42 AM
    BUG FOUND

Multiple alarms don't work. Set the main alarm and it didn't go off, now my son is late for school, **** gotta go. Deleted all other alarms and main now works, someone else wanna confirm

Posted via CB10
    Sorry can not confim. I have multiple alarms set. 2 of them activated at 17:40PM and 17:41PM (tested 2 minutes ago...)
    Both worked fine. Tested on Z10-STL100-2.
    EDIT: Had restored my Data from a .641+725+845 Combo.
    11-12-13 10:43 AM
    Still no STL100-2/3/4 love. Yes I'm upset. FYI, this doesn't make me like/respect you more BerryInsider
    11-12-13 10:47 AM
    Sorry can not confim. I have multiple alarms set. 2 of them activated at 17:40PM and 17:41PM (tested 2 minutes ago...)
    Both worked fine. Tested on Z10-STL100-2.
    EDIT: Had restored my Data from a .641+725+845 Combo.
    Did get a working radio file?
    I can worka perfect

Posted via CB10
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000183.png

SirJes,

I get the attached when I try install an APK. Please help.
    Stl1:

Texas Instruments OMAP 4470
    1.5 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9

PlayBook :
    CPU1 GHz Texas Instruments OMAP 4430 (Cortex-A9 dual-core)

Should be compatible if they kept the 4430 drivers which are almost the same as 4470

Radio shouldn't matter

Posted via CB10

If you are successful in uploading to the PlayBook let us know how you did it .

Z10 | PlayBook 64 | Macbook Pro
    11-12-13 10:49 AM
3,077 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD