What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    I didn't test yet but playbook and stl1 both use the same processor.

Stl1:

Texas Instruments OMAP 4470
    1.5 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9

PlayBook :
    CPU1 GHz Texas Instruments OMAP 4430 (Cortex-A9 dual-core)

Should be compatible

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:09 AM
    In my video, yeah. It asked. On this build, it doesn't. I don't simple password turned on or I might do and it's not asking me, but because Picture Password isn't working. I'm locked out of my phone.
    picture password is working for me but i cant see simple password any more in settings
    11-12-13 09:10 AM
    I also have simple password turned on by the looks of it. I connected my phone to my laptop and BB Link asked for my password, which is a simple password one.

So, simple password turned on including picture password. Picture Password is messed, not giving me the option to unlock and I'm locked out of my phone.
    11-12-13 09:11 AM
    Does anyone have mirror for Q10 other than Mega? been trying all day it and the download wouldnt complete
    11-12-13 09:11 AM
    Can someone please comment on the new location of the media/music controls location at the top of the screen. If I am adjusting volume or song and a notification comes in does it go on top of the media, or does the LED just blink. Or if I am replying to an instant notification and want to change the song can I do so on the media control?
    11-12-13 09:12 AM
    Can someone please comment on the new location of the media/music controls location at the top of the screen. If I am adjusting volume or song and a notification comes in does it go on top of the media, or does the LED just blink. Or if I am replying to an instant notification and want to change the song can I do so on the media control?
    This would be hard to test lol would require some precise timing

Posted via CB10
    Markus Mohr and pttptppt like this.
    11-12-13 09:13 AM
    I also have simple password turned on by the looks of it. I connected my phone to my laptop and BB Link asked for my password, which is a simple password one.

So, simple password turned on including picture password. Picture Password is messed, not giving me the option to unlock and I'm locked out of my phone.
    Lol reload with sachesi bro trust me

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:14 AM
    Same problem Anyone? I'm gonna restore the OS!

Someone asked this before but didn't get an answer, when trying to install an apk directly from the phone is give this message " installer has stalled, cancel installation? "

Pressing OK will cancel, pressing cancel the circle will just keep spinning.

Any solution?

Attachment 219763

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:14 AM
    Has anyone already posted this? If so, sorry, but I missed it!

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000001.png
    moyah8, mkiiw, pttptppt and 1 others like this.
    11-12-13 09:15 AM
    Well all I can say, is I'm going to have one happy candy crush player on her Z10 soon. IF this file managed to drop for it, i'll be able to upgrade her phone this weekend and hopefully solve the issues she's been having.

I guess if anyone wants APK's, they can PM me and AS LONG AS ITS FREE, i'll download it and post a link to it after I rip the APK.
    habs_fan, ray689, mkiiw and 3 others like this.
    Its doesnt matter if stl234 n sta dont get this leak..
    But where is the op?

Posted via CB10
    Been waiting for STL 100-2... somebody please upload the autoloader..

Posted via CB10
    Anyone having a solution to this issue ? Music player is just not working
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000308.png

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:16 AM
    Anyone having a solution to this issue ? Music player is just not working
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000308.png 
Views:	1948 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	219829

Posted via CB10
    i think you have to reload ur OS
    11-12-13 09:17 AM
    Does anyone have mirror for Q10 other than Mega? been trying all day it and the download wouldnt complete
    I had that - downloads to various % then just stops - Windows 8.1, IE11.
    Installed Chrome - worked just fine.
    Markus Mohr likes this.
    11-12-13 09:17 AM
    Ok, well I tried
    When adjusting volume and an instant preview comes in led blinks and the instant preview comes under the media bar and stays until media bar is removed it seems, I'll try the next one and edit once I do

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:18 AM
    Has anyone already posted this? If so, sorry, but I missed it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000001.png 
Views:	1387 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	219828
    yup, was surprised to see it
    11-12-13 09:19 AM
    This would be hard to test lol would require some precise timing

Posted via CB10
    Try pressing reply to an instant reply with music going. Then when the reply is going /open press a volume button. Can you change songs on the screen while a reply is going. I often have music going and sometimes a reply can take a minute or two. Just curious if the software change song will work
    11-12-13 09:19 AM
    Attachment 219799

ıTS TURKISH but writing ,, BLACKBERRY WORLD couldnt start ,, ıt should be close

ANYONE HELP ABOUT BLACKBERRY WORLD why not openıng ? do ı have to load some bar files ?

my bb world is not workıng ,, after ı ınstaled thıs leak ... bbm is workıng

pls help
    11-12-13 09:20 AM
    Yo. You won't believe this bug. I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this but I have Picture Password set up, it was working and now it isn't working! Everytime I swipe up to unlock, the screen just doesn't show the picture nor an option to unlock. I've restarted it a million times, hard-reboot an everything.

TLR - Picture Password is ****ed, didn't have simple password set up and now it won't show up so I can't unlock my device. So I'm locked out of my phone.
    ruh roh...
    Its doesnt matter if stl234 n sta dont get this leak..
    But where is the op?

Posted via CB10
    Hey hey..it does matter lol I need a working radio for calls now that I have my phone service back up

Posted via CB10
    Over 500,000 free android apps direct downloads
    INSTALL THIS. APPS GET INSTALLED JUST LIKE FROM BB WORLD. MOST WILL WORK BUT NOT ALL.
    Couldnt install a single app

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:21 AM
    Can someone check Maps - the volume of the instructions being given doesn't change to media volume like for other apps etc - always only changes notification volume :-(
    Sorry I haven't read through the thread so I apologise if this has been answered already. What contact notifications can be changed now, custom sms tones, custom led colours?

Please say yes :-)

Posted via CB10
    btw i have a question to ask would we ever see Q10 have the ability to rotate ??
3,077 ... 4344454647 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD