Thanx man. I installed this on q5 now and happy for this.
    11-12-13 08:58 AM
    Why doesn't the battery % display as default?

What's the point of seeing it only when u swipe?

Posted via Q10 CB10
    It's on the lock screen also.

Posted via CB10
    about 1 hour ago there a post with a link to the stl 2 3 4 for this fw. now i don't find it anymore... where is it? was it a joke?
    so when will this be available for the 9850???
    about 1 hour ago there a post with a link to the stl 2 3 4 for this fw. now i don't find it anymore... where is it? was it a joke?
    Yes that person made a joke, wasn't berry insider tho

Posted via CB10
    cinaski33 likes this.
    hey, where's the stl 2/3/4 thread gone for 1055? was there a few mins ago
    Was a rick roll : /

Posted via CB10
    PJD642 likes this.
    11-12-13 08:59 AM
    For what? Doing what people have been doing for years while NOT demanding "loyalty"? Hybrid builders never acted like this in the past, NEVER. Screw this guy, he should do it for the community because he wants to, not because he expects something. There's no real honor in stealing BB IP and leaking it, shouldn't expect much for doing it.

do i agree that he should hold off on us because of others not believing him? ..nope!
    but do i agree that some sort of respect should be showin? very much so
    John Vieira likes this.
    11-12-13 08:59 AM
    Tried to restart 5 times or so. This is what I've got now. I guess lucky isn't one of my things, is it?

Attachment 219796

Posted via my BlackBerry Q5.

After the 6th Restart now it's displaying "Restoring BBM information". What?!

Go into BBWorld and download the Blackberry Beta app. Then open that app and download BBM Channels. Then run Channels and your connection problems will be fixed.
    11-12-13 09:00 AM
    @blockbuy

yes it was ...
    11-12-13 09:00 AM
    For what? Doing what people have been doing for years while NOT demanding "loyalty"? Hybrid builders never acted like this in the past, NEVER. Screw this guy, he should do it for the community because he wants to. There's no real honor in stealing BB IP and leaking it, shouldn't expect much for doing it.
    This was dealt with long ago...do u mind not bringing it back up plz, the drama was finished sigh. smfh

At this rate, if he really is holding it back because of people mouthing off, then I may never get a radio file for Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:01 AM
    For what? Doing what people have been doing for years while NOT demanding "loyalty"? Hybrid builders never acted like this in the past, NEVER. Screw this guy, he should do it for the community because he wants to. There's no real honor in stealing BB IP and leaking it, shouldn't expect much for doing it.
    I see.. that's how you thank someone?
    11-12-13 09:01 AM
    Go into BBWorld and download the Blackberry Beta app. Then open that app and download BBM Channels. Then run Channels and your connection problems will be fixed.
    Did it and BBM Channels is working. Can't say the same for BBM though.
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_20131875.png
    Messages are not delivered. Well, at least I can open Channels.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q5.
    11-12-13 09:02 AM
    Yes that person made a joke, wasn't berry insider tho

Posted via CB10
    Yo. You won't believe this bug. I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this but I have Picture Password set up, it was working and now it isn't working! Everytime I swipe up to unlock, the screen just doesn't show the picture nor an option to unlock. I've restarted it a million times, hard-reboot an everything.

TLR - Picture Password is ****ed, didn't have simple password set up and now it won't show up so I can't unlock my device. So I'm locked out of my phone.
    11-12-13 09:03 AM
    It's on the lock screen also.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, but still doesn't explain why it's not displayed on the home screen...

Posted via CB Q10
    11-12-13 09:03 AM
    Yo. You won't believe this bug. I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this but I have Picture Password set up, it was working and now it isn't working! Everytime I swipe up to unlock, the screen just doesn't show the picture nor an option to unlock. I've restarted it a million times, hard-reboot an everything.

TLR - Picture Password is ****ed, didn't have simple password set up and now it won't show up so I can't unlock my device. So I'm locked out of my phone.
    O.o let me turn on simple password then.

Try loading the picture password bar from 641 or u know...

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:05 AM
    Does this work on playbook?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:06 AM
    i have put the picture password (( ON )) and when i try to unlock the device it wont ask me which i want to use device password or picture password

i saw in the video that the device asked the one who made the video to choose between device password or picture

should i have that also or can i make it like that and how ?

thank you
    11-12-13 09:06 AM
    O.o let me turn on simple password then.

Try loading the picture password bar from 641 or u know...

Posted via CB10
    I can't. I don't have development mode turned on. Haha.
    11-12-13 09:07 AM
    i have put the picture password (( ON )) and when i try to unlock the device it wont ask me which i want to use device password or picture password

i saw in the video that the device asked the one who made the video to choose between device password or picture

thank you
    It seems they changed it

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10

thank you
    Have to have both picture password and simple password on for this.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:08 AM

thank you
    In my video, yeah. It asked. On this build, it doesn't. I don't simple password turned on or I might do and it's not asking me, but because Picture Password isn't working. I'm locked out of my phone.
    I can't. I don't have development mode turned on. Haha.
    Use sachesi bruh lol, doesn't need development mode

Posted via CB10
    Johny 5 likes this.
    What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    Yes...just tell him Yes. It will be funnier for everybody(well except him, obviously!). haha
    11-12-13 09:09 AM
3,077 ... 4243444546 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD