and i just figuered out how to keep my "audio boost option" so yeah..going to get that back and den back to this os for good, and just wait for z10 radio
    Would appreciate it if you can share the steps with me (us). Thanks!
    11-12-13 08:11 AM
    Since you gave this to us stl-001 owners, we love you and would like to thank you for your hard work.

God bless you. Tonight is the night I shall update.

Posted via CB10
    zee_shah and ceckland like this.
    11-12-13 08:13 AM
    Thanks man. you made my day, and you made my Z10 STL100-1 worth sticking with. Thank you very much again.
    11-12-13 08:14 AM
    Kris,

You are jealous, that I mentioned BlackScorpion3 n not u? Well you can read forums and understand why I have mentioned this guy

I'm in too good mood, if you have something concrete to say, you r welcome!

Dear Community,

It's not about saying or not saying thank you, it's about respecting people around you! We are all BlackBerry community, we should be more kind to each other, that makes us strong against Apple/Samsung/etc.. Show some love to people around you and see how it will return to you

Posted via CB10
    i like u #hug
    its really nice words
    11-12-13 08:14 AM
    Would appreciate it if you can share the steps with me (us). Thanks!
    It's simple as skipping security wipe after auto loading this OS

But if you do want to security wipe, after you security wipe autoload 1803 os again skip BlackBerry id login and just go to home screen, switch audio boost on, don't do anything else!

Then just autoload this os, and the option will remain, if you security wipe it would leave

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 08:15 AM
    looks like my productivity at work is going to take a huge hit today, until the os drops for STL devices. dammit.
    11-12-13 08:16 AM
    Your sharing is appreciated, your attitude sucks...

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    u absolutely wrong
    11-12-13 08:17 AM
    stl100-1: music player doesn't work at all. Tried with clean microsd card, newly transferred songs to device storage but same problem. Opening songs from file managers works fine

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000002.png
    pavan643 likes this.
    11-12-13 08:18 AM
    Thanks leaks team! Quick million dollar question. How is the battery life with the new leak? Maybe the leaks team could help out on this questions as they probably had the leak the longest. Thanks!
    11-12-13 08:18 AM
    nope! don't have to loose, just back up, install clash of clans, den restore app data using sachesi after
    Good to hear that. Confirmed? Coz I really don't want to lose my COC game progress. Tks for the infor..

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 08:19 AM
    Does your device turn on?

My red light flashed also during install, but then went away.

Posted via CB10 running on my Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    Funny, during installation mine has a constant green light!
    After the autoloader is done it starts flashing red and stays black!
    (I tried it 3 times now)

@moyah8 -> your Dev Alpha C is working with this autoloader?
    Attachment 219762

No BlackBerry Data what the f*ck :@ #SQN100-3

Re load OS now

Posted Via my Q10
    dontcha hate when your phone breaks & you have to use a poloroid to take screenshots???
    kraidx and TheBlkGuyFrmWrk like this.
    Spotify works using the .apk install method. It still is not recognized as a music player though...
    Wow this thread was full of some good drama lol. Last time I don't come to the forums for a few days.
    11-12-13 08:20 AM
    Thanks leaks team! Quick million dollar question. How is the battery life with the new leak? Maybe the leaks team could help out on this questions as they probably had the leak the longest. Thanks!
    I love people like this lol, first the leak came out late last night, so you can't Guage battery life yet. Also it's different for everyone depends on what apps you use what network and you signal strength ect

Posted from my Z30.
    11-12-13 08:22 AM
    hi to all

I installed on my stl-1. In my opinion device is quite slower now, the passworld introduction lagging, and generally it is slower.
    Line not working with this version (crashing each time i try to call or receive a call)
    Vine - device camera not supported
    Intsagram - woking well
    Grindr -working

Is this normal or I should reinstall it?

I installed a leak after that i made security wipe. Is this a right way?
    11-12-13 08:23 AM
    Any fellow Q owners dive into this yet? I'm downloading right now then loading it up, looks to have a quite a few upgrades.

I know many of us were asking for delete on on handhold only, and it appears we should have it, I can't wait to have it loaded up and confirm!

Here's an option people have wanted to see for ages:

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000001.png
    Edit: here is the link to the thread with the leak: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-872512/
    11-12-13 08:24 AM
    Over 500,000 free android apps direct downloads
    INSTALL THIS. APPS GET INSTALLED JUST LIKE FROM BB WORLD. MOST WILL WORK BUT NOT ALL.
    Fusioned likes this.
    11-12-13 08:25 AM
    hi to all

I installed on my stl-1. In my opinion device is quite slower now, the passworld introduction lagging, and generally it is slower.
    Line not working with this version (crashing each time i try to call or receive a call)
    Vine - device camera not supported
    Intsagram - woking well
    Grindr -working

Is this normal or I should reinstall it?

I installed a leak after that i made security wipe. Is this a right way?
    Give it a hour or two to index all the files and re sync everything

Posted from my Z30.
    Wow this thread was full of some good drama lol. Last time I don't come to the forums for a few days.
    i dont like this drama though
    It is a good method,thank you!The problem is solved!
    Anybody has pics of the new music player UI? Please post.

Posted via CB10
    It's been posted already

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    11-12-13 08:26 AM
    Good to hear that. Confirmed? Coz I really don't want to lose my COC game progress. Tks for the infor..

Posted via CB10
    Yup, been doing it like this.

Posted via CB10
    deslyh likes this.
    11-12-13 08:27 AM
    11-12-13 08:28 AM
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_20131871.png

Is out there a solution for this problem? I've installed BBM Channels (BBM on this build won't work) and it's now stuck at "Associating BBM with BBID", also there's no BlackBerry Connectivity Icon. On the other leaks everything was just fine.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q5.
    11-12-13 08:28 AM
3,077 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD