No they had to reset something on their end, and then I had to reboot my phone five minutes later. Probably has to do with BIS, I still have that on my phone plan.
    Well that's a problem :/ I don't have BIS on my plan and never used a BlackBerry till June. Going to download Channels, maybe it will fix the problem, but I don't think so because this problems affects BB Protect too.
    11-12-13 07:19 AM
    Uploaded to my Q, and seem to be stuck on Checking for software update. Did this take awhile for anyone else? I didn't see anything mentioned previously. Or am I being impatient?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:20 AM
    That easy? Lol, forget my solution then. Now I feel stupid.
    To fix that, get the Blackberry Beta app from BBWorld, and you'll be able to use that to download BBM Channels. Once that is installed, your connection problem will be fixed.
    11-12-13 07:20 AM
    Just confirming again, All the radios from 811-1803 do not allow phone calls to be made from a stl-2,3,4. Spent the last hour loading them with no luck. However if everyone is looking for a temporary fix if you have google voice download the app "spare phone" and set your normal cell number to forward to your google voice number. Make sure you allow the app to recieve phone calls in the settings menu and setup through google voice settings to forward your calls to google chat and you will be up and running.

Please not this will cause a drain on your data but will definitely work great on wifi, this is a decent temporary fix until we see a fully functional radio for our Z10 2/3/4. Also I'm sure this will work on Z30, so this will atleast lets us play with the new os without missing important phone calls

link: Spare Phone - BlackBerry World
    11-12-13 07:21 AM
    Nice nice, I hope you guys get play services working so we can install play store.

When I'm home and installed Windows I will try to use a different store and see if installing works from that source

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:22 AM
    Are there radio files with this? Can we use Radio on SLT-001?
    It's the full OS for STL100-1...u can upload like any other full OS Leak. Radio is included.... enjoy

Twitter ? @NerdBoss514 ~ BBM Channel ? A**alot C00120DD6 ~ Think in HD
    anon(5942008) likes this.
    11-12-13 07:23 AM
    Dear Z10 STL100-1 user,

Please stop asking dumb question, if you haven't got the guts to try the leaked os just get away from this thread. Read the first post and if it is say that there is Z10 STL100-1 the just download and try it. If something wrong happen just reload your phone with working os. Don't make your life harder people
    11-12-13 07:26 AM
    These leak threads are just straight up vicious anymore

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:28 AM
    Hi. Installed this leak on my STL-1 device and my music player not working :/ I get error message "The file can't be played due to an unexpected error"
    Same goes to me.

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000848.png

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:29 AM
    What a changelog! So many improvments!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:29 AM
    Just one word: fantastic!

After some 4 hours of use, all my sms restored, all my apps reinstalled, my 2 mail accounts reupdated, the bad boy is heavy!

On the report front, do you guys get a bit trouble to uninstall backedin apps and icons? 5 ihad to restart 3 times to definitively get rid of them (i hope at least).
    Up gesture get a bit buged time to time (goin left or right instead of up from home screen), but minor.

I still experimenting about the backed in radio over my network (Orange France), for now seems good (didnt try in the bunker yet ) (I was on .1792 radio but I tested this WE the last .1804 one, and 1792 performed best here. Let's see that one)

Go dowload guys!!!! At your risk of course
    epoille likes this.
    11-12-13 07:30 AM
    Thanks . However, with over 38 pages and coming across messages like the ones below, it is difficult to keep up for someone relatively new to the community. This is a very fast paced thread and not a structured wiki article so it would be unfair to expect every reader to be at the same level.
    Sorry, I was more harsh than I should have been. I'm completely up to date on the thread and have read every post. It just gets frustrating after seeing 30+ posts in this thread asking that question.

It is hard to follow the pace of this thread but please try to read at least a few pages at the beginning and end and most answers will be found there.

I'm sorry I took my frustration out on your post specifically, it was a general reaction to all the posts asking about this. The answer is in the first post, but yes it's always fair to ask for confirmation to make sure.

Once again sorry. I don't want you to feel like this is a community that's not willing to help you.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:30 AM
    Alright, I am absolutely sick of reading the same questions OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Everyone satisfied that "instant leaks" aren't such a great idea? Any questions?

I edited the first post to answer all questions about calls. And which file applies to which device.
    11-12-13 07:31 AM
    Dear Z10 STL100-1 user,

Please stop asking dumb question, if you haven't got the guts to try the leaked os just get away from this thread. Read the first post and if it is say that there is Z10 STL100-1 the just download and try it. If something wrong happen just reload your phone with working os. Don't make your life harder people
    wow ... easy joker,

I gave my mom my Z10-1 and I kinda regret it now .... fortunately I have my Q10 to load the OS on ... but I hate its small screen though
    11-12-13 07:31 AM
    Reboot the phone and then turn it on from the settings menu first and not from the Quick Settings Menu.
    WiFi doesnt work on STL100-1 even after multiple reboots. Manually adding the Wifi network is also not working.
    11-12-13 07:32 AM
    STL100-1 and STl100-2/3/4 will be shared lately today, once some guys will test it. Link already shared, so please dont ask for it.

Please please please have some patience, I understand how you want it
    Thanks kindly BI

Single-finger flickin' fun, on the best virtual keyboard in existence. BlackBerry Zed10
    11-12-13 07:32 AM
    For those whose music player isn't working. Sideload sys.airtunes from this link https://mega.co.nz/#F!LRlWAaRD!RC4m7nPNHylYmusYH2dvZg
    11-12-13 07:35 AM
    Ouch Link keep telling me "This Device does not contain Personal Space. No Personal Data can be restored" (well i have the German Message so i try to translate this...)

Any one else has seen this Message before? I try to Restore from a .641+725+845 Hybrid Combo "Never do this" thingy.

EDIT1: Now after disconnecting my Device from the USB Cable for the third time, it has started restoring the Media Files. Will keep an Eye on it.

EDIT2: Everything is correctly restored.
    Last edited by MeerMusik; 11-12-13 at 09:49 AM.
    keenwerkz likes this.
    11-12-13 07:38 AM
    Sorry, I was more harsh than I should have been. I'm completely up to date on the thread and have read every post. It just gets frustrating after seeing 30+ posts in this thread asking that question.

It is hard to follow the pace of this thread but please try to read at least a few pages at the beginning and end and most answers will be found there.

I'm sorry I took my frustration out on your post specifically, it was a general reaction to all the posts asking about this. The answer is in the first post, but yes it's always fair to ask for confirmation to make sure.

Once again sorry. I don't want you to feel like this is a community that's not willing to help you.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, that made me feel much better and I understand, it must be frustrating. I'm loading the OS now, can't wait to check it out!
    PlayBookUserMT likes this.
    Thank you thank you thank you...ALL OF YOU!
    STL100-2/3/4 users, now you realize how STL100-1 users feel when they're left out with leaks.

Just stay calm and remain patient as the OP says that the leak will be coming to the other STL's.

Simply Zeddin' It...
    11-12-13 07:41 AM
    wow ... easy joker,

I gave my mom my Z10-1 and I kinda regret it now .... fortunately I have my Q10 to load the OS on ... but I hate its small screen though
    Sorry for my post but I have had just enough with all this people asking silly question. It is pretty simple to try and learn from it. If something happen just reload. There already many people explain it again and again. Installing BB10 OS is much simpler that the OS in old BlackBerry. Sometime I wish installing os in BB10 is much harder that the legacy BlackBerry so people can READ and LEARN.
    11-12-13 07:41 AM
    Uploaded to my Q, and seem to be stuck on Checking for software update. Did this take awhile for anyone else? I didn't see anything mentioned previously. Or am I being impatient?

Posted via CB10
    Mine went smooth and quick.

Posted via CB10 running on my Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    11-12-13 07:42 AM
    Still no STL2-4 glad I went ahead and went to bed last night. lol. Either way enjoying seeing all the new features.
    11-12-13 07:42 AM
    I'm wondering if it will be able to install .apk directly why make distinction between locked and unlocked runtime.. No need to link the BlackBerry to the PC,so no need for debug tokens.. Can someone explain? Thx!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:43 AM
3,077 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD