the new settings shortcuts have VPN shortcut or not ?>
    11-12-13 05:14 AM
    When i load the os and the phone starts for the first time,the led begins to blink as if there is a notification...Any idea why it does so???
    11-12-13 05:17 AM
    Hi Guys

APK files can be installed directly ie without covering into BAR and without Side loading......Right????

But is it possible to Download APK Files directly and Install it??? Or we have side load APK files to install???

Can anybody explain this???

BlackBerry Q10 (SQN 100-3/OS 10.2.1.575) on Vodafone in INDIA
    11-12-13 05:18 AM
    This OS has working phone calls?

Posted via CB10
    Come on. Read the thread please!
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-12-13 05:19 AM
    Picture resizing in email messages is also back.

Nope, no VPN for the drop-down menu.
    the new settings shortcuts have VPN shortcut or not ?>
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    11-12-13 05:20 AM
    Hi Guys

APK files can be installed directly ie without covering into BAR and without Side loading......Right????

But is it possible to Download APK Files directly and Install it??? Or we have side load APK files to install???

Go to website. Or a friend. Download any Apk file. From a trusted site. And then click and hold on it in file manger where it was downloaded to. And click. Install. Thats it

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-12-13 05:21 AM
    Hi Guys

download apk files from internet and then open them = installed

(( you cant sideload apk files \ only bar files \ and now you dont need to do that any more ))

correct me if im wrong
    11-12-13 05:22 AM
    Oh if anyone wants any apk from the play store just pm me. I'll be more than happy to oblige in my free time.
    Fusioned likes this.
    11-12-13 05:24 AM
    I restored Application Data and it got rid of all the Android apps I loaded through File Manager. Trying to reinstall would just crash the installer. So...don't do that.

First time I've had an issue restoring data with a leak. It was bound to happen eventually.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-12-13 05:25 AM
    Oh if anyone wants any apk from the play store just pm me. I'll be more than happy to oblige in my free time.
    Definitely asking you for the most expensive app on the Play Store lol

Posted via CB10
    No guts no glory....

I am installing now on my Q10 and will post my findings for all my fellow Q10 homies.

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-loading.jpg
    Could stl100-4 owners split 10.2.1.575 and 10.2.1.1055 and build an autoloader with the correct radio file using sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:28 AM
    No STA love ? (<= this is a joke)
    Rico131968 likes this.
    11-12-13 05:28 AM
    Benny. My man. Ur the big winner today. By mistakenly loading wrong link. And then experimenting. U have stumbled across a huge find. One that confounds us frankly lmao. But great job non the less. Really cool find. And info.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Hey Wigley, have you guys (and gals) at BerryLeaks tested this out and can confirm that the radio works?

I've barely slept trying to keep up with this and have been holding off until I can install on my Z10STL100-3 and make calls.

Not that I don't trust Benny, I just want a second source to confirm this before spending the time downloading two OSs and splitting the radio file out then joining it to the other one.

Thanks for all your responses on this thread so far!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:31 AM
    Say thanks to BlackScorpion3 you are seeing this link in public!

I will post only one link, once you learn to be more loyal and adequate other links will come :

SQN/SQR all models :

https://mega.co.nz/#!tMRCXaxL!NXWjoj..._w_cbDZPbgc68M

And for seeing this link thanks should go to DarcyTallGuy

Z10 STL100-1 :

https://mega.co.nz/#!7N8xzThL!X8_yBy...9e7K7AZj960Gvk

Changelog :

- runtime unlocked
    - apk files install directly on device without apk to bar conversion or debug token
    - Customizable quick settings
    - group contacts
    - Quick speed dial on Q10
    - Music UI changes
    - Call dialer changes
    - BBM - vibrate on ping, new emoticons
    - white balance adjuster
    - picture lock password
    - IBM notes traveler in accounts settings
    - full device monitor
    - new charge icon
    - custom contact notifications
    - wolfram alpha commands
    - battery percentage in peak
    - hub pinch gesture works
    Instagram video upload works, BlackBerry 10 keyboard works without mods

Posted via CB10
    Thanks BerryInsider and DarcyTallGuy for the STL100-1 love..
    11-12-13 05:33 AM
    I read right past this.

Please confirm. Are you running this leaked OS (10.2.1.1055) with the previous radio (10.2.0.1792)?
    That is correct!
    Thank you
    11-12-13 05:35 AM
    Why can't just OP publish the STL and STA links so that all the drama and these mudslapping could be put to rest?

*sigh* I wish it was that easy *facepalm*

Z30 | Z30STA100-2/10.2.0.1791 | Globe PH
    amanago likes this.
    11-12-13 05:35 AM
    any bugs got discoved till now ?
    11-12-13 05:38 AM
    Hey Wigley, have you guys (and gals) at BerryLeaks tested this out and can confirm that the radio works?

I've barely slept trying to keep up with this and have been holding off until I can install on my Z10STL100-3 and make calls.

Not that I don't trust Benny, I just want a second source to confirm this before spending the time downloading two OSs and splitting the radio file out then joining it to the other one.

Thanks for all your responses on this thread so far!

Posted via CB10
    you only need the one OS autoloader + the radio autoloader. Flash the Q10 version of the OS, then flash the radio. Boot up, do a wipe, then restore your data. That's all I did..

radio file is here.
    PlayBookUserMT and bb8900edit like this.
    11-12-13 05:40 AM
    you only need the one OS autoloader + the radio autoloader. Flash the Q10 version of the OS, then flash the radio. Boot up, do a wipe, then restore your data. That's all I did..

radio file is here.
    Does this still allow calls? If this method is used?

Z30 | Z30STA100-2/10.2.0.1791 | Globe PH
    11-12-13 05:43 AM
    These are the steps I took to install.

1: Turned off device
    2: Made sure that link was closed and device attached to PC
    3: Ran the autoloader (device was not on yet, so it stayed at the "connecting to bootrom" message)
    4: Turned on device, and then entered my password

This is what happened during setup / initialisation

red indicator led light flashed like I had a message in the first stages (during install).
    I did not sign on to BBID (as suggested)
    red indicator light stopped flashing shortly
    Software update was over in the usual time scale.
    Setup went well and completed in less than 10 minutes.

I am doing the security wipe now and will post pictures once completed and signed back into BBID.
    Markus Mohr and kfroese like this.
    The OP clearly calls you out as the source for releasing this. Doesn't matter if he's BL or not. Its clear someone told them what to say. Or someone mentioned something to this person which makes them say this.

I don't have thing against you either. But the facts are clearly there that it points to you and the team. Its just unfortunate that the OP used you for reference.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    These are assumptions and not facts chris.
    Please don't loose the respect I have for you only because you appear to be angry today.

Posted via CB10

radio file is here.
    Right, the radio autoloader you used is available in another thread right? I was going to download the whole thing and split it off myself. That saves a lot of time!

Edit: Yup, I need sleep, you included a link to it right there. Thanks Benny! Much appreciated.
    Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:44 AM

radio file is here.
    In newbie terms, the version I'm downloading right now for my STL 100-1 from OP's link can't make calls and I need a separate radio file?
    Last edited by zee_shah; 11-12-13 at 05:47 AM. Reason: source of download
    11-12-13 05:44 AM
    In newbie terms, the version I'm downloading right now for my STL 100-1 can't make calls and I need a separate radio file?
    You don't need separate radio. It's a full OS, just download and load it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    11-12-13 05:46 AM
3,077 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD