damn...
    ok I tried it, I got a yellow sign with an exclamation point and error 0004 which is "The device will not start up because incompatible device radio software has been loaded on the device." Sooooo yeah.. lol I guess I learned the hard way!
    Yeah, those instructions were 100% wrong.

The responsible members of this forum apologize for that behavior. It usually doesn't happen.
    11-12-13 04:14 AM
    Hey...My Q10 SQN100-3 does not recognise my home wifi during the Initial setup...it is stuck at the CHECKING FOR UPDATES screen since an hour....What do i do??
    11-12-13 04:14 AM
    damn...
    ok I tried it, I got a yellow sign with an exclamation point and error 0004 which is "The device will not start up because incompatible device radio software has been loaded on the device." Sooooo yeah.. lol I guess I learned the hard way!
    no worries just reload the os

BlackBerry addict
    11-12-13 04:15 AM
    Does anybody else hate seeing the OP treating people this way? Be sure to report his posts, make your voice heard.

We've gotten far more leaks from others, and they never saw fit to treat us like this - what BerryInsider is doing is simply not ok.

Posted via CB10
    *sigh*

Posted via CB10
    PJD642 likes this.
    No, that is actually not the case. But anyone who has been around here for a while knows that other users pulled the same antics long ago. Earned themselves quite a reputation. And now, oddly enough, those same users seem to have a problem with the way leaks are distributed.

It's like a poorly written soap opera, really.

The leaks are delayed because of slow uploads. That's all.

Many people around here need to develop a sense of humor. Patience would help too.
    I admire how can waiting affect a person =)) Exam (movie) is one of the best films out there portraying it (in my opinion of course)
    Exam (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Finally! Made it to the end. I will confirm BofA app and Spotify work flawlessly. I will be trying a few other apps. Any requests?
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    11-12-13 04:17 AM
    Does anybody else hate seeing the OP treating people this way? Be sure to report his posts, make your voice heard.

We've gotten far more leaks from others, and they never saw fit to treat us like this - what BerryInsider is doing is simply not ok.

Posted via CB10
    I keep getting your reports. Thank you. I am well aware of the original post, and I am well aware that every time a leak drops you arrive and complain about something.

If you were around here more often, you would know that the post was sarcastic. You would also know that there has been tension in this forum ever since certain individuals proclaimed they would not release leaks because of all the drama surrounding the whole process. You might also figure out that the whole concept of the BerryLeaks Team was a concerted effort to make the leak release process more beneficial to everyone by (1) ensuring that the OS would function; (2) identifying issues and workarounds where possible; (3) identifying and listing new features.

Some people always try to garner fame by promoting what they have and choose to withhold from others. The Team moved away from that practice long ago, but it seems that too many people relate those past practices to what we actually do.
    11-12-13 04:19 AM
    This is fantastic! Can some please confirm if Viber and Tango works fully? Thanks.

Hey...My Q10 SQN100-3 does not recognise my home wifi during the Initial setup...it is stuck at the CHECKING FOR UPDATES screen since an hour....What do i do??
    This seem to be happening alot. I have seen a fix mention... not sure what page though.

You have aphone similar to mine, so I am very interested to know how you get on... Please keep me updated.
    Absolutely no offense, i'll just say : "people this is the person whom you thank for not having sta and stl2/3/4 for this OS from me"
    No! Don't do it my good man! Trust me, you got love from me and many more here :>) . Let it roll, let it roll...
    Suraj Jadhav likes this.
    Tweeted Clewly about the new Call screen (said they should stick with the swipe up/down). Also, like prateek, I'm curious to know if the Android runtime runs any faster.
    Sorry, bro. I'm tweeting him about how I prefer the new call screen. I really do prefer it. Runtime does not seem any faster, or smoother than the one from 1083.
    mnc76 likes this.
    11-12-13 04:23 AM
    I keep getting your reports. Thank you. I am well aware of the original post, and I am well aware that every time a leak drops you arrive and complain about something.

If you were around here more often, you would know that the post was sarcastic. You would also know that there has been tension in this forum ever since certain individuals proclaimed they would not release leaks because of all the drama surrounding the whole process. You might also figure out that the whole concept of the BerryLeaks Team was a concerted effort to make the leak release process more beneficial to everyone by (1) ensuring that the OS would function; (2) identifying issues and workarounds where possible; (3) identifying and listing new features.

Some people always try to garner fame by promoting what they have and choose to withhold from others. The Team moved away from that practice long ago, but it seems that too many people relate those past practices to what we actually do.
    I should point out a few things.

First, I did not intend to single you out CarbonKevin. The attitudes around here are generally poor lately. Mine included.

Your points are valid, and they actually address many of the things the Team has worked toward. I apologize if my comments came off as critical.

That said, BerryInsider was joking about reasons for leaks not being available. The uploads are delayed, nothing more. I expect there will be more to come...assuming more is available, of course.

I do stand by my observation about the frequency of your appearances in the forum though.
    okay. im screwed, i run the autoloader and everything was just fine until the mad red light started blinking on my device. tried loading the os a couple of times but no use. so any tips from you gurus?
    No, that is actually not the case. But anyone who has been around here for a while knows that other users pulled the same antics long ago. Earned themselves quite a reputation. And now, oddly enough, those same users seem to have a problem with the way leaks are distributed.

It's like a poorly written soap opera, really.

The leaks are delayed because of slow uploads. That's all.

Many people around here need to develop a sense of humor. Patience would help too.

Your right it's a unnecessary soap opera.

It's amazing what happens to some when they are in a position of power....

I don't mind waiting when people are doing their best. I appreciate all the hard work and I'm thankful for it.

Z10 | PlayBook 64 | Macbook Pro
    11-12-13 04:25 AM
    Sure...hope it works...really eager to try all the new things
    11-12-13 04:28 AM
    Ahhhh - group contacts reported as available but no Z leak - lol.

Can wait, been waiting since spring for this functionality to arrive, a day or week wont kill me :-)

Just a note - mental amount of posts in such a short time.....any chance of a sticky thread to demonstrate to all where to get .APK files from and how to download and apply direct though your phone. I guess a sticky would be easier to see than hunting through the posts here (yep have read them all)

Toobs - you posted you the team had a leak (I assume that's what you meant) - what version and when will it drop here please???

ta

BB
    11-12-13 04:28 AM
    Funny, few pages ago you ask for stl100-2/3/4 and now you become moralist?

Absolutely no offense, i'll just say : "people this is the person whom you thank for not having sta and stl2/3/4 for this OS from me"

Posted via CB10
    I never asked for STL100-2-3/4, I asked for STA. Also I want you to know that your attitude on the matter is pathetic. Basically what you're doing is using leaked software against the others by threatening to or withholding it because you want to be manipulative by controlling what people think of you or you want them to play the game by your terms and conditions. That's not very friendly, now is it? Here's an idea, you're not doing anyone a favor by selectively providing leaked software that leaves many users out. All you're doing is further alienating the community and antagonizing them where all they want to do is ridicule and hurl abuse at you. I'll be bringing it up with the CrackBerry Team that antics like this shouldn't be permitted. Like seriously Kris was exactly right about you. Our community revolving are sharing, helping each other and whatnot. What you are doing directly undermines those concepts. You wanted users to be friendly, loyal to the brand and get along with each other? Well, instead of fostering that atmosphere, you further alienated members of the forum based upon what device they have. Good grief.
    11-12-13 04:29 AM
    Do a batt pull/reboot, and start the initial setup again.
    11-12-13 04:29 AM
    6.5Mb/s from MEGA - awesome!
    11-12-13 04:30 AM
    Wu-Wei, you're a moderator here, and therefore should be interested in the well being of the entire community.

Sarcasm on the Internet never has, and never will work. Expecting any user to live on this forum so they can pick up on an inside joke is simply unrealistic.

A community should benefit all members, not just the die hards, and right now the average person sees the OP's posts and will more than likely take them at face value - and that reflects badly on the entire forum.

Finally, I challenge you to actually put a little effort into your blanket statements about the nature of my posts. I'm very sure I've taken many opportunities to help others out and not complain.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:30 AM
    Lol, T-Mobile must really hate me this morning. I keep harassing them to reset their BB services so I can connect again (if that is even the issue).

@CarbonKevin: you may (or may not) have noticed that I pointed out that you completely missed the early discussion and the sarcasm. It was pretty obvious. So in fact someone did notice.
    I was not very elaborate, but you could have at least spared yourself some wasted time.
    11-12-13 04:31 AM
    Yeah, those instructions were 100% wrong.

The responsible members of this forum apologize for that behavior. It usually doesn't happen.

Hey it's no biggie.. on the upside I got it working.. so now I can honestly say you can have this newest leak on a STL-3 Z10 *with* radio working! I flashed the 10.2.0.1792 radio file you made available in your Hybrids thread
    11-12-13 04:34 AM
    I later posts blatantly erroneous instructions and information with the clear intent of misleading an obviously unskilled user to attempt an installation that will, of course, fail.
    If I can load Q10 software on my Z30, why cant he load Q10 software on his Z30-2/3/4???
    11-12-13 04:34 AM
    STL 2 !!!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:35 AM

This is a great post, Sadly alot of people are either too set in their old ways or just plain stupid to know the difference and just be thankful for what you have and/or receive. Your exactly right wu-wei thanks for that post
    MeerMusik likes this.
    11-12-13 04:36 AM
3,077 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD