Yeah thanks for leaking. I hope we get a STL100-2/3/4 Link in the near future.

I have a question for those people who already installed it: Is there any sign of

A.) Groups for Contacts, email etc.? EDIT: OK it's finally here.

B.) A Call Block Manager? (And No I don't mean that "all or nothing" c*ap in the Phone Menu...) It's really needed. As long BlackBerry holds back the specific API's I am f*cked with SPAM Calls and Other Idiots every single Day.

Thanks for answering this.
    Oliver

Posted via CB10
    Hopping for a call manager too

Z10 | PlayBook 64 | Macbook Pro
    11-12-13 02:59 AM
    Q10: When trying to load BB services (BBM/Protect) I get the message: "No BlackBerry Data". Also the BB logo does not show up on the signal bar next to cell signal/wifi...
    Am doing another Sec. Wipe now, does anyone else know of a different fix for this?
    Try doing a hard reset (hold volume up and down simultaneously until the device shuts off and starts to reboot).
    11-12-13 02:59 AM
    Wifi doesnt work. on STL100-1 after loading this build... Anyone had this problem??
    11-12-13 03:00 AM
    I can finally declare my day today is very unproductive thanks to mashing the F5 button and waiting for the Z30 leak
    keenwerkz and tongho like this.
    11-12-13 03:01 AM
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000027.png

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 03:01 AM
    downloading
    11-12-13 03:02 AM
    Wifi doesnt work. on STL100-1 after loading this build... Anyone had this problem??
    reflash
    11-12-13 03:02 AM
    Still waiting for a Z30 radio. Would be nice after I was the one to reveal most of the features!
    @ least you got to play a bit. I'm still waiting for a STL-2 release since 4am, it's 9 now

11-12-13 03:03 AM
    No stl-2 :O haaaaw

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 03:05 AM
    @ least you got to play a bit. I'm still waiting for a STL-2 release since 4am, it's 9 now

you can load the Q10 version on your STL-2. You just need to flash a STL-2 radio from 10.2.x.xxx to have it boot. Can use data and receive SMS and send, just cant call.
    For those who are wondering...there is no squircle
    11-12-13 03:06 AM
    I knew you would come soon... :P
    will do it today and let you know...how it is.. ofcourse here and BBM
    No stl-2 :O haaaaw

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 03:06 AM
    yeah dunno what seems to be the problem..i reloaded the software again and proceed with only my mobile data since i've stuck almost 2 hours checking for updates..after finished installing i just swipe left left left disable location and did not signed in to BBID..now it can connect to wifi after getting to the home screen..
    ronfc likes this.
    11-12-13 03:07 AM
    I'm dismayed to see what leaks are turning into - a carrot and stick for a few to wield as they see fit.

Anyone who chooses to make a leak available to this community needs to understand a simple truth: they are doing it as a service to the community - not for glory, personal power or to punish others. There's a word for those other things - corruption.

At the same time, the community needs to understand that leaks are a privilege, not a right, and being courteous and kind towards everyone is simply a requirement, not an option.

The more community-minded leakers extensively test leaks, and post findings and fixes on page one to enrich everyone's experience. This one? A demand for loyalty and adequacy. That speaks volumes about the character of the OP.

Crackberry.com has tended to stayed away from direct involvement in leaks, but I'm wondering if it's time they step in to establish some ground rules - petulance and personal agendas certainly are't a good thing for any forum.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 03:08 AM
    @CatlinFD: Nice one. Never noticed that one.

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000017.png

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 03:10 AM
    I think you missed the other 28 pages the topic contains, and the reference to the previous 10.2.1 leaks. And the sarcasm.
    ...rambling...
    Seriously... dude, the leak is not even out for 6 hours yet.

Also, how is the Radio performance and battery consumption? I heard that 1803 had something to improve Radio performance and make it more consistent. Is it more good?
    I'm dismayed to see what leaks are turning into - a carrot and stick for a few to wield as they see fit.

Anyone who chooses to make a leak available to this community needs to understand a simple truth: they are doing it as a service to the community - not for glory, personal power or to punish others. There's a word for those other things - corruption.

At the same time, the community needs to understand that leaks are a privilege, not a right, and being courteous and kind towards everyone is simply a requirement, not an option.

The more community-minded leakers extensively test leaks, and post findings and fixes on page one to enrich everyone's experience. This one? A demand for loyalty and adequacy. That speaks volumes about the character of the OP.

Crackberry.com has tended to stayed away from direct involvement in leaks, but I'm wondering if it's time they step in to establish some ground rules - petulance and personal agendas certainly are't a good thing for any forum.

Posted via CB10
    Sighs, god please don't make the op see this and leave the remaining leakz out

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 03:11 AM
    WiFi working here.
    abemin likes this.
    11-12-13 03:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Gotta agree. I think it's ridlcious he's withholding versions of leaks over loyalty and adequacy. Personally if I was a moderator, I would have ended up deleting the thread and possibly banning him over persevering the community feel, no offense to the OP.
    CarbonKevin likes this.
    11-12-13 03:12 AM
    Anyone with a Q, is this leak as stable as the 10.2.0.1047 leak back in the day? Is it going to be my new daily driver?
    Sorry guys, do forgive me if this has been answered, but having read through the thread up to page 9 with 80% of it being bickering and squavels... totally none related to the OS, I decided to just ask back this (what I think) is a crucial question for me.

Can someone please advice if the quoted question have been answered?

Hey, it could be worst.... I could have been asking about if there are pin marks!
    11-12-13 03:12 AM
    you can load the Q10 version on your STL-2. You just need to flash a STL-2 radio from 10.2.x.xxx to have it boot. Can use data and receive SMS and send, just cant call.
    I considered it but need a working radio

11-12-13 03:13 AM
    Yeah anyways I'm downgrading because I need to be able to call people and receive calls.
    11-12-13 03:16 AM
    One quick question is the link for the STL100-1 a full OS with working radio and everything?

Read to page 17 but still can't figure this one. Would have been great if OPHAD mentioned this in the first post.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 03:16 AM
3,077 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD