This isn't a BerryLeaks guy I dont think?
    You do see it came from the team right? The OP said so themself

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-11-13 09:56 PM
    Your welcome? Not sure what I did. Now I wish I had a Q to load this on...lol

But thank you, BerryInsider for releasing something at least for those of use who trust in others and care about the community.

Sent from my Mind Controlled BerryLeak Hybrid running 10.2.x.xxx while drunk

Well I am for one doing what the op has asked,

Thank you BlackScorpion3
    moody likes this.
    11-11-13 09:57 PM
    <Grabs Popcorn>

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the link appreciate your work. Looking forward to the other models once again thanks

Posted via CB10
    awesome thanks a lot downloading at 1.4mb should be done in 10min
    Bravo-_- likes this.
    If you guys cared about the community you wouldn't be using segregation like this. Absolute non sense.

Can't believe BerryLeaks has come to this.

He's not part of BerryLeaks.
    If you guys cared about the community you wouldn't be using segregation like this. Absolute non sense.

You know as well as I that BerryInsider is not a BerryLeak member Kris. Who he is I dnt know, but I do know like you, that no one owes any crap on these forums. If he releases great, if not then those that act like idiots get nothing.

I shall leave this convo at this, cause I never had anything against you. Not sure why you are gonna jump on me...

11-11-13 09:58 PM
    Yeah guys, keep it cool, don't want berry insider getting mad and leaving again :/ take it to pm's

no disrespect to either of ya'll btw
    deezy87 likes this.
    11-11-13 10:00 PM
    This has nothing to do with BerryLeaks but thanks to BerryInsider for this at least...
    moody and chris8189 like this.
    11-11-13 10:01 PM
    already exptracted apps to look at, found a new bar in there again "assetscience"
    11-11-13 10:02 PM
    Say thanks to BlackScorpion3 you are seeing this link in public!

I will post only one link, once you learn to be more loyal and adequate other links will come :

SQN/SQR all models :

https://mega.co.nz/#!tMRCXaxL!NXWjoj..._w_cbDZPbgc68M

Posted via CB10
    You know as well as I that BerryInsider is not a BerryLeak member Kris. Who he is I dnt know, but I do know like you, that no one owes any crap on these forums. If he releases great, if not then those that act like idiots get nothing.

I shall leave this convo at this, cause I never had anything against you. Not sure why you are gonna jump on me...

The OP clearly calls you out as the source for releasing this. Doesn't matter if he's BL or not. Its clear someone told them what to say. Or someone mentioned something to this person which makes them say this.

I don't have thing against you either. But the facts are clearly there that it points to you and the team. Its just unfortunate that the OP used you for reference.

deezy87 and Djlatino like this.
    11-11-13 10:03 PM
    Thanx BS3

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    moody likes this.
    11-11-13 10:03 PM
    Umm, I'm not quite sure what's going on. You guys are allowed to do whatever you want. If you have a new leak, it would be nice if you shared it.

Or at least you could share what's new in it, etc.

But if this forum is going to become a place for people to cause trouble, and cause drama, over petty things...

Well, leaks aren't worth a community. No wonder BlackBerry is doing badly when this is the type of people who support them.

Just being petty. I thought the idea of a forum were people supporting each other.

Posted from the Shield Helicarrier on a Z30
    BDR529, Anilu7, howards and 7 others like this.
    11-11-13 10:04 PM
    Say thanks to BlackScorpion3 you are seeing this link in public!

I will post only one link, once you learn to be more loyal and adequate other links will come :

SQN/SQR all models :

https://mega.co.nz/#!tMRCXaxL!NXWjoj..._w_cbDZPbgc68M

Posted via CB10

so many of us are at the mercy of the leaks team......sigh....thanks though. just don't make us do funny stuff for leaks
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-11-13 10:05 PM

Talk about having a chip on your shoulder. If you weren't so rude all the time perhaps people would have shown you more appreciation.

Geez...get over it already.

By the way...are you going to load this on your nexus?
    The OP clearly calls you out as the source for releasing this. Doesn't matter if he's BL or not. Its clear someone told them what to say. Or someone mentioned something to this person which makes them say this.

I don't have thing against you either. But the facts are clearly there that it points to you and the team. Its just unfortunate that the OP used you for reference.

op said it because blackscorp said good words to op not because blackscorp give the leak to op

BlackBerry addict

hey kris, nope i don't think they told him anything, this came from when blackscorp said something in the 845 thread telling berryinsider not to bother with the naysayers and non believers and just release. think that's why he mentioned him
    diegonei likes this.
    already exptracted apps to look at, found a new bar in there again "assetscience"
    BB Virtual Expert.
    moody likes this.

That's not the way it went down, if it was then I would hope I would have had access before it went up

Either way, it's a new source, let's just have a leak thread without previous drama, cool?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, diegonei and middbrew like this.
    11-11-13 10:06 PM

Wow. You are really stretching here.

I am having trouble typing, I'm laughing so hard.

Have fun Kris.
    I ' m waitting. It ' ll be available for Z10. Many thanks
    BB Virtual Expert.
    hi thurask wait for you to update the radio file

BlackBerry addict
    toobs623 and moody like this.
    Nice to see Kris' sudden concern with community...you know the guy who sold his donated device for an android and quit the Berryleaks team. No need to jump on other member now Kris. Like many including yourself have said before, nobody is owed anything here.

Posted via CB10
    That's not the way it went down, if it was then I would hope I would have had access before it went up

Either way, it's a new source, let's just have a leak thread without previous drama, cool?

Posted via CB10
    AFAIK BerryLeaks doesn't have any 10.2.1.xxxx builds only xxx according to TheLegend.
    deezy87 likes this.
    11-11-13 10:07 PM
    Lol loyal and adequate? So now this really has come to being a controlling team.

Only if you knew, man.....
    11-11-13 10:07 PM
3,077 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD