Your carrier is the one who's releasing these updates. They're supposed to test them and fix any bugs they find. If you downloaded an autoloader then I guess that's your issue. I enjoyed every new release of BB10 software. I never received or downloaded the autoloader to 10.3 or 10.3.1 but have 10.3.2 and I enjoy it. When you have issues don't blame BlackBerry blame your carrier same with Android. Only Apple releases software without carrier involvement.

Posted via CB10
    Excuse me!!! For ur kind information, my phone got update directly from blackberry on the first day the 10.3.1 was rolled out!!! And BlackBerry phones in india wont get a carrier update!! So nw tell me whose fault is this??? Dont act over smart!!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 08:20 AM
    Once, I worked at a gas station that was a mile from the interstate. We got a lot of travelers passing through. People would always ask how to get back on I-85. I'd tell them, "just take a right when you leave the parking lot and you'll see the signs."

One day this guy gets gas, comes in to pay and asks the ubiquitous question. I gave him the usual answer, to which he replied, "no you don't." Considering I lived there, I was pretty confident of how to get back on the highway. Again I stated to just take a right. He insisted that it's to the left. I finally just said ok and let him be.

I watched him leave and go left. Some 10 to 15 minutes later I saw his car zooming back past the store, heading to the right.

I just love people who ask for help but then argue with those who try to help them.

Posted from BlackBerry Classic, Verizon, no camera, 10.3.2.2205
    der_mit, saxxman and rayporsche like this.
    06-30-15 09:06 AM
    This, to me, is a fact of BlackBerry life. I LOVE their phones and I think feature and usage wise BB10 is the best out there but yeah...I've never had a BB that didn't love a nice OS reinstall every few months or so.

Here lately mine has been having...issues. Ringtone and messaging sounds changing, flickering browser bar, etc. Just...weird...

Either way, I still think it's the best out there.
    06-30-15 10:46 AM
    Yeah, all other phone operating systems are perfect, they never have issues.
    iPhone Blue Screen of Death:
    iPhones hit with ?blue screens of death? | America's Markets

I have not experienced the issues others have been having. That is not to say people are not really having issues. I have constantly updated using Sachesi. I do wait a while and read about any issues people are having and don't jump immediately on a new OS.

I updated to what is now AT&T's official OS a while before AT&T released it. I have had zero issues other than the issue with wallpaper, and I had to look for that since I don't use the included wallpaper usually. I believe that issue is a result of them trying to make the wallpaper compatible with the Passport and something went awry. I am actually using one of the included wallpapers at the moment, and simply used the crop function to crop it the way I wanted. I usually use one of my images.

All OS's have issues. Spend some time looking at Android forums or Apple forums and you will see. Blackberry users seem to be more active on forums I have found though, and we get to play with leaks, unlike Apple users, so you will see more issues, and you will hear more about them. You will also see more people screw up their phones by doing something wrong while trying to update. You also see many different variations of what is installed on phones, both BB10 apps, ported Android apps and Android apps themselves, this varying combinations of apps can make it difficult to test an OS, it may have tested perfectly but with a certain combination of apps, a bug may show up.

My Z10 is working perfectly on 10.3.2.680. I cannot explain why I have no issues and others have many. I know people truly have issues, but I also no many people have none, it begs to question why.
    06-30-15 10:57 AM
    Excuse me!!! For ur kind information, my phone got update directly from blackberry on the first day the 10.3.1 was rolled out!!! And BlackBerry phones in india wont get a carrier update!! So nw tell me whose fault is this??? Dont act over smart!!

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately, there are quite a few posts from users where the official OTA update to 10.3.1.1179 was "less than optimal." Some of those issues were resolved for some users with new unofficial leaks.

FWIW, I autoloaded 10.2.1.1925, and have been Blitzing almost every leak since then. My only real gripe is the delay in making / answering calls. There's no excuse for that basic functionality to not work......and it did work in 10.2.1.x.

Other than that, I'm a pretty happy camper.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2204
    06-30-15 07:57 PM
    Never had a problem with latest OS or link , backups and updates work perfect for me .Hate is a fairly strong word .
    Believe it or not I just came here with a thought that BB has really reached a solid build and mature BB10. Instead I run into this thread. I stopped loading leaks and dont do blitz updates. Just BB Link updates and att updates. I had issues on the Z10 but never the Z30 or PP.
    06-30-15 09:24 PM
    I support the OP. 10.2.x was the best BlackBerry os ever FOR ME!!
    Since 10.3.x, notification volume in my Q10 is very low compared to 10.2.
    I tried all the leaks and official I got in 10.3, but no use of it. I know nobody advises usage of leaks! But isnt this suppose to be the official release someday ??
    All 10.3 including official and leaks had given my Q10 problems of wifi, battery, sound and network signal. Since I am a minimalist user of phone features, dont know If there was some other problems more like others mentioned.
    Now this was about installing myself all the leaks and official in Q10.
    Also have z30 bought directly from shopBB, in which I never did leak. After 10.2, whatever OS had come to it officially, i guess around 4 including 10.3.2 have same problems of wifi, network and call hang,and also battery.
    I surely doubt BlackBerry 's efficiency in its software. I am a die hard fan of BlackBerry since 9900, mainly coz of keyboard. I will still buy it even I have to face some problems. But the problem is y should they mess the OS and bring something and are they so incapable of clearing the same bug which is been present since almost more than 7 months?
    They say software is their bread. Aren't they now thinking about their bread?
    Comeon...whoever supports BlackBerry in this case, either u r getting paid for it, or u r just an ignorant or u must be lucky not facing any problems.
    And whoever say other OS has more problems than this, I dont give a **** about it...I am just screwed about only this fact that BlackBerry screwed their perfect running OS.

And all the leaks and official was always installed fresh either via BlackBerry link or autoloader with no restore, but also almost followed by a security wipe.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2339
    Last edited by Mr 2BB89DC6; 07-01-15 at 06:02 AM.
    Blaze_Rider likes this.
    07-01-15 05:38 AM
    The person who has a problem will b like his *** on fire!!! The person who's out of fire can say anything they want as they dont know about others pain...

Am not starting a thread by using a leak and complaining about BlackBerry... more over the leak which am using nw is more better than the OTA update which I got directly from BlackBerry (not from carrier)!!!

And the most important thing is that am not complaining about BlackBerry!!! Let us all make BlackBerry realise how hard to use the phone with this OS!!! Nearly been 7 months this OS has been released... but not even a single bug is healed!!! When they are capable of making solid rock OS(10.2.1) in 5 months, why they are not clearing the bug for more than 7 months!!!

Do they care about us or not!!! Whats happening with BlackBerry... so please the people over there with safe asses, we dont care if u dont support but pls dont talk ****!!! We only knows the pain!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 06:45 AM
    Maybe it speaks to the general lack of robustness of the OS to different regional issues or personal use cases, I'm not sure. Maybe it doesn't, and it's something else.

Why some people on the same devices have such divergent experiences has always been a mystery to me. Of course user error can account for some, but certainly not all problems.

Personally, I can only report what I know. I manage a fleet of Z10s, Z30s, and various Q devices. They have all moved up through almost every official and leaked OS over the months/years. They are all currently on 10.3.2.2339. I have never had issues with WiFi, signal strength, anomalous batteries, notifications (volume or otherwise) on any of these devices. All the OSes have been rock solid, and continue to improve in performance with every update.

Over the years I've run into the occasional hiccup here or there after an OTA, or non-destructive update that was quickly resolved by a clean install. Not a lot, but a few.

It is a fact that many of the same people complain about the same issues over the months as they proceed through the updates. Johnny always has WiFi problems, and Sally always has notification volume glitches. Is it something they are doing? Is it something specific with their environment? Is there a hardware fault on their devices? I just don't know - although I would love to get one of these devices in my hands to find out.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    BigAl_BB9900, bungaboy and Joshu42 like this.
    07-01-15 08:34 AM
    What a waste of time responding to stupid complaint posts, but I will do it anyways...We have a Passport and a Classic in the house..both stable, no issues to be concerned about for us. I use the Passport continually for work, running 10.3.1.2708 on both and only see improvements over previous versions....my only complaint in 10.2 was lagging camera on the Passport, but fixed now with 10.3.1.
    My wife uses Classic, hates tech and cell phones in general, but finds the Classic easy to use, and is even using it for tasks normally done on PC...She thought the Iphone felt like a toy when deciding on her device!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 08:57 AM
    Maybe it speaks to the general lack of robustness of the OS to different regional issues or personal use cases, I'm not sure. Maybe it doesn't, and it's something else.

Why some people on the same devices have such divergent experiences has always been a mystery to me. Of course user error can account for some, but certainly not all problems.

Personally, I can only report what I know. I manage a fleet of Z10s, Z30s, and various Q devices. They have all moved up through almost every official and leaked OS over the months/years. They are all currently on 10.3.2.2339. I have never had issues with WiFi, signal strength, anomalous batteries, notifications (volume or otherwise) on any of these devices. All the OSes have been rock solid, and continue to improve in performance with every update.

Over the years I've run into the occasional hiccup here or there after an OTA, or non-destructive update that was quickly resolved by a clean install. Not a lot, but a few.

It is a fact that many of the same people complain about the same issues over the months as they proceed through the updates. Johnny always has WiFi problems, and Sally always has notification volume glitches. Is it something they are doing? Is it something specific with their environment? Is there a hardware fault on their devices? I just don't know - although I would love to get one of these devices in my hands to find out.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    Send me your Q10. I will send u mine
    You can have a check on him very clearly

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2339
    07-01-15 09:24 AM
    What a waste of time responding to stupid complaint posts, but I will do it anyways...We have a Passport and a Classic in the house..both stable, no issues to be concerned about for us. I use the Passport continually for work, running 10.3.1.2708 on both and only see improvements over previous versions....my only complaint in 10.2 was lagging camera on the Passport, but fixed now with 10.3.1.
    My wife uses Classic, hates tech and cell phones in general, but finds the Classic easy to use, and is even using it for tasks normally done on PC...She thought the Iphone felt like a toy when deciding on her device!

Posted via CB10
    Nobody says BlackBerry OS is bad or anything. And if u dont have problems, nobody forces u to comment

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2339
    07-01-15 09:29 AM
    BlackBerry os is not bad, but BlackBerry support is really bad.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-01-15 04:16 PM
    OK guys. Guns down please.
    Anyone with a good suggestion (I mean someone with IRL experience) for a non destructive package that would fit OP's STL100-1 ?
    Once we identify it, then we can guide him on how-to (maybe an autoloader if unsuccessful) and everybody will be happy again !

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 05:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Over smart? OK whatever dude. Anyways BlackBerry tests their software and then they pass it to your carrier to approve. I highly doubt BlackBerry would send their software out themselves except maybe in Canada. But I'm not arguing with you. You say they did then I guess they did. CALM YOUR *** DOWN!!!!!! YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 05:38 PM
    Yes, so far BlackBerry 10 bad if you have installed with apps/games (Android Version).

Just support native apps/games, it will be perfect.
    07-02-15 11:41 AM
    Yes, so far BlackBerry 10 bad if you have installed with apps/games (Android Version).

Just support native apps/games, it will be perfect.
    This is not a statement that can apply across the board. My device runs fine with the mixture of native and android apps I use. I have had a few apps that did give me issues and a few of them were native apps. I had these apps removed until they were corrected with an update.

I think a lot of issues being blamed on the OS by many may just be a misbehaving app or two.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 12:07 PM
    Send me your Q10. I will send u mine
    You can have a check on him very clearly

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2339
    Seeems like somebody flew away from this post fearing of tasting the worst face of 10.3 :P

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2339
    Blaze_Rider likes this.
    07-02-15 03:11 PM
    Exactly, they forked up the keyboard, somehow my z10 now has "Lt" sign on the bottom left part while switched to numbers... and I dont understand why? Why would they ruin such a nice keyboard?

Putin Huylo. Slava Ukraini, freedom to Ukraine!
    07-02-15 03:47 PM
    Exactly, they forked up the keyboard, somehow my z10 now has "Lt" sign on the bottom left part while switched to numbers... and I dont understand why? Why would they ruin such a nice keyboard?

Putin Huylo. Slava Ukraini, freedom to Ukraine!
    Not sure anyone can comment on that since most of us use the English keyboard. Check your language settings see if they added alternatives.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-02-15 03:55 PM
    it has been a week using 10.3.2.2639 OS which I updated via OTA.... no remarkable changes!!! Its still the same... what ever problems I had in prior version still presists ... stammering of audios and videos while changing volumes, opening bbm in hub takes more than 30 seconds, battery life is more awful..... I used to get 10 hrs of usage but now its only fr max 5 hrs... battery is draining like anything... and advanced interaction still dont work...when receiving the notification of update I felt really happy that my problem gonna b solved... but the problem has increased.... fed up with this!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 03:23 AM
    it has been a week using 10.3.2.2639 OS which I updated via OTA.... no remarkable changes!!! Its still the same... what ever problems I had in prior version still presists ... stammering of audios and videos while changing volumes, opening bbm in hub takes more than 30 seconds, battery life is more awful..... I used to get 10 hrs of usage but now its only fr max 5 hrs... battery is draining like anything... and advanced interaction still dont work...when receiving the notification of update I felt really happy that my problem gonna b solved... but the problem has increased.... fed up with this!!!

Posted via CB10
    Maybe use an autoloader and start from scratch. Many OTA updates can cause problems in the distance.
    I always use autoloaders and have none of the issues you mentioned.
    09-20-15 04:03 AM
    Beginning to dislike you :s

Posted via CB10
    Gallofa likes this.
    09-20-15 09:20 AM
    Am really fed up with BlackBerry OS!!!!

They are releasing lots and lots of versions but nothing is stable and bug free!!!

(Music stammering when increasing or decreasing volume)

( delay in attending calls and hung up calls)

( battery life is not good)

( lots and lots of hanging and flickering and lagging while using phone)

( when compared to 10.3.1 OS, the older version 10.2.1 is far far far way more better...)

My question to BlackBerry is " what's the point of releasing back to back 10.3.1.xxxx versions when nothing is stable... why dont you concentrate on single version which is flawless and bug free "....

Please support me if you think the things I said is true!!! Lets make BlackBerry realise!!!

Posted via CB10
    Delay calls, delay after swipe left to answer incoming calls, delay process checking balance by dial pad, can be fixed by turning off the dial pad tone in normal profile (profile will like silent icon) and do restart after that.

I have given up using BlackBerry Z10, less app, not simple as Android to make dial pad tone off without force other tone for apps off too, lead me to switch back to Android.

09-20-15 09:56 AM
    And the most BlackBerry devices in my region are distributor warranty, the only authorized warranty applies for Classic and Passport, because they are still new. Yeah, maybe there are several BlackBerry Z10 authorized warranty, but they are rare now.

Make more distributor warranty devices than authorized warranty devices can be meant the vendor (company) almost shutdown. Like Motorola in Indonesia, almost never heard again. Very rare counters sell Motorola smartphone.

09-20-15 10:44 AM
77 1234