Am really fed up with BlackBerry OS!!!!

They are releasing lots and lots of versions but nothing is stable and bug free!!!

(Music stammering when increasing or decreasing volume)

( delay in attending calls and hung up calls)

( battery life is not good)

( lots and lots of hanging and flickering and lagging while using phone)

( when compared to 10.3.1 OS, the older version 10.2.1 is far far far way more better...)

My question to BlackBerry is " what's the point of releasing back to back 10.3.1.xxxx versions when nothing is stable... why dont you concentrate on single version which is flawless and bug free "....

Please support me if you think the things I said is true!!! Lets make BlackBerry realise!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 10:51 PM
    Have you done a clean install with an autoloader (and no restore)?

Sounds like a few gremlins have got into your phone.

10.3.2 is rock solid.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    06-27-15 10:54 PM
    Yaa man!!! You are actully right 10.2 was good as compared to the 10.3 in this os keyboard layout is very bad and i'm also experiencing these issues

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-27-15 10:56 PM
    Are you here looking for help with a specific issue...?

If so, what kind of phone? What OS? Screenshots?

Posted via my gorgeous red Passport
    06-27-15 11:54 PM
    Which OS are you on? I'm on Q10SQN100-5/10.3.2.798 and it's largely pretty stable and I'm happy with it.

Type in "myver" then space for your device/OS info

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 03:18 AM
    If you compare 10.2.1 to the new builds are all much worse ... my wifi is terrible , my keyboard is lagy, animations are lagy, battery is worse in other words If I knew this, I would never do the upgrade from rock solid 10.2.1

I dont know what we have beta testers for, when they are not reporting basic bugs like dialer and wifi ....

I guess they are just kids who are reporting their bloody android runtime ....
    Carl Estes, Levi_Asaiah and GSM-S like this.
    06-28-15 03:26 AM
    For me all is fine, works good. Except battery life, which could be better. 10.3.2.840 on Z10-STL2.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 03:47 AM
    Actually, I have none of the issues you mentioned on my Q10. I was one of those saying 10.2 was best than 10.3.1, but since 10.3.2, i don't regret 10.2.
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    06-28-15 04:53 AM
    Just another one of those empty rant-topics again. The CB forum index is a little flooded with these lately. They're all based on user-errors and anti-bb sentiments. Lacking any factual proof of the mentioned issues. Annoying, especially for those who really are good enough to seek possibilities to help these people with their imaginary problems...

Maybe a moderator could put them all together in one topic and save some bandwidth for the interesting topics CB used to be all about?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 05:43 AM
    Releasing lots and lots of versions? Sounds like someone is installing every other leaked OS and complaint stuff doesn't work. No ****, they are leaked for a reason, they are not stable. Every official release version I have installed is usually stable except maybe one or two small bugs if that. Given the dozens of bugs I had on every official android release, I'll take one or two small ones any day

Posted via CB10
    bounce007, btj, atlasmike and 9 others like this.
    06-28-15 06:12 AM
    Ditto what Mitchell said. BlackBerry has not released lots and lots of OSes. There have been lots and lots of leaks (which have not been officially released by BlackBerry). Check your facts before you come on here and rant.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 06:21 AM
    My Z10 is stable on 10.3.2.680, I have none of the issues you mention. As far as 10.2 goes, I wouldn't want to go back. Overall the phone works better on 10.3.2. Android apps work much, much better, although I wish they weren't necessary.
    06-28-15 11:53 AM
    Everyone says to upgrade via autoloaders. I have lots of data that I need to retain on my phone. When someone has problems upgrading via Blitz or backup/autoloader/restore, they're told they should have wiped and autoloaded.

With the inability to go back once you go 10.3.2 and the minute likelihood that Sprint will even bother testing an updated OS for the handful of people they still have on the Q10, and my need to retain all of my data, I feel like I'm stuck on Q10SQN100-4/10.2.1.3358 for the duration.

I've been told that blitzing from 10.2 to 10.3.2 is risky and I have no idea which 10.3.1 intermediary would work (if any).

If I blitz and lose data, I'll be told that I took a risk loading a leak. BlackBerry is pretty much off the hook because, as far as they're concerned, they've released 10.3.2, but Sprint hasn't. I'm stuck and frustrated!

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    06-28-15 12:19 PM
    What data would you lose? You realize BlackBerry is pretty much the only platform out there with amazing backup/ restore capabilities via BlackBerry Link right? I've blown mine away several time taking g a full backup beforehand and restoring all application data and setting afterwards and never lost a thing. All you need to do is put in your account passwords again and the device will be identical to what it was before but with the updated Os

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler likes this.
    06-28-15 03:10 PM
    Everyone says to upgrade via autoloaders. I have lots of data that I need to retain on my phone. When someone has problems upgrading via Blitz or backup/autoloader/restore, they're told they should have wiped and autoloaded.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    Another alternative is to use a third party backup app like Ultimate Backup. You can backup your media, contacts, documents, messages, etc to your SD card or the cloud. Then you can run an autoloader for a fresh install. You will have to download your apps again, and setup your accounts.

Avoiding Link avoids the issue of restoring a problem that you were trying to get rid of in the first place.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    Blacklatino and bungaboy like this.
    06-28-15 03:28 PM
    I am on AT&T, and the only official updates released have been 10.0, 10.2 and 10.3. One of each, and all have been stable. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with updating more frequently using leaked OSes, but you really shouldn't complain when they are not perfect. If you just want solid software, stop beta-testing every version!

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 04:00 PM
    I'm also on Sprint and I'm on 10.3.2.2204, I've done most of the leaks (skipped a few) and never had an issue. I did autoload from 2.1 to 3.1 but lately I'm blitzing the updates.

I think you'd be ok blitzing up, but I'd definitely save vital data to the SD card or other storage because if you did have an issue then the best recourse is a fresh install via autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 04:07 PM
    Have a z30... only have updated 3 times.. so unsure why OP is upset... rule of thumb with every platform I use is to backup.. do a fresh install and restore... mine has been working flawlessly for me and even my "evil" iphone 6 I got for work is now behaving itself since using this method...
    06-28-15 04:26 PM
    What data would you lose? You realize BlackBerry is pretty much the only platform out there with amazing backup/ restore capabilities via BlackBerry Link right? I've blown mine away several time taking g a full backup beforehand and restoring all application data and setting afterwards and never lost a thing. All you need to do is put in your account passwords again and the device will be identical to what it was before but with the updated Os

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately, since upgrading to 10.3.1.1779 I haven't been able to do a backup as it always returns the same error message (and I know that other's on CrackBerry have had the same issue and error message as we have all posted on the same thread). Not being able to back up has left me rather nervous.....
    06-28-15 05:46 PM
    I used to have two Z10s. Both of them were updated to 10.3.1 when it was released as beta. Both were running well and I never experienced any issued mentioned by you. Do you want to try reload the OS? If the problem persists, you can start to complain. Normally, complaint won't help at all.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 06:27 PM
    Am really fed up with BlackBerry OS!!!!

They are releasing lots and lots of versions but nothing is stable and bug free!!!

(Music stammering when increasing or decreasing volume)

( delay in attending calls and hung up calls)

( battery life is not good)

( lots and lots of hanging and flickering and lagging while using phone)

( when compared to 10.3.1 OS, the older version 10.2.1 is far far far way more better...)

My question to BlackBerry is " what's the point of releasing back to back 10.3.1.xxxx versions when nothing is stable... why dont you concentrate on single version which is flawless and bug free "....

Please support me if you think the things I said is true!!! Lets make BlackBerry realise!!!

Posted via CB10
    Let's start with you telling us what BlackBerry phone you're using (and what variant) and go from there, lol.

EG. Battery life is no good? Well if you're using a Z10 that makes sense. If you're using a Passport, then we might have questions.

EDIT: Now that I've re-read the thread that's assuming we ever hear from you again, heh. You might just be the latest in a series of 'drive-by' threads.
    BigAl_BB9900 and bungaboy like this.
    06-28-15 06:52 PM
    That is the way it is, even in official release there are still some bugs messing around. Just enjoy these, bugs are features.
    06-29-15 03:06 AM
    Anyone who says there aren't any bugs in 10.3.1 is probably using an Android or iPhone while they don't know. Seriously, the OS is full of bugs and BlackBerry is taking all its time to release 10.3.2 and leaving us with those 10.3.1 bugs.

Btw don't tell me it's better they take their time and do something good than rush it and release it with bugs! 10.3.1 took more than a year and it's worse than 10.2.1 that took 4 month so yeah.

Posted via CB10
    Blaze_Rider likes this.
    06-29-15 06:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Is this post a joke? I like my BlackBerry, but BlackBerry Link is the biggest price of trash software I've ever seen.

I mean really, this post has to be a joke, right? iOS and now Android do complete backup to their respective clouds, and BlackBerry does it via a cable to your computer, which works about 50% of the time according to postings on this board, and you call it amazing?

Now that's amazing...

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 06:32 AM
    Never had a problem with latest OS or link , backups and updates work perfect for me .Hate is a fairly strong word .
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    06-29-15 06:52 AM
77 123 ...