One thing I like about my 9900 was that when I put it on the charger it automatically went into bedside mode.
    I could also set at what time it should do this, so if I wanted to charge it during the day it wouldn't go into bedside mode.
    I really miss this feature.

My wife will really miss the auto on/off once she gets to upgrade hers.
    03-01-13 10:50 AM
    Okay, I guess it is just me then. Not likely to happen if that's the case I suppose. Me sad
    03-01-13 01:39 PM
    I had the torch and also enjoyed that feature when plugging in. After the 10.0.10.85 update I noticed that, at night you can just pull down from the top and bedside mode will appear and you just pull down the black screen and you are in bedside mode. I believe this only happens at night.

BesAdmin Z10 User
    03-01-13 01:46 PM
    I like that feature as well. The one I miss more thou, is when you plugged the phone and the clock came on automatically. With BB10, from there you just swipe from the top to activate BS mode, so no big deal. Having the clock fire up on plug in thou would be nice (one less step)

I just snagged the Blackberry charge/media stand from a buddy that worls at BBRY (not available to the general public I might add ....yes bragging a little LOL), so it would be nice to have the same functionality back (I always used my 9810 as an alarm clock), but to be honest, not the end of the world either.
    03-01-13 01:49 PM
    The feature I really miss was being able to set recurring alarms in the calendar. I work a 4 day on, 4 day off schedule and could create an recurring alarm in my calendar and never have to worry about turning it on and off.
    03-01-13 05:11 PM
    I like that feature as well. The one I miss more thou, is when you plugged the phone and the clock came on automatically. With BB10, from there you just swipe from the top to activate BS mode, so no big deal. Having the clock fire up on plug in thou would be nice (one less step)

I just snagged the Blackberry charge/media stand from a buddy that worls at BBRY (not available to the general public I might add ....yes bragging a little LOL), so it would be nice to have the same functionality back (I always used my 9810 as an alarm clock), but to be honest, not the end of the world either.
    youre not the only one that has a friend that works at BBRY, in fact my neighbour works at BBRY too!
    03-01-13 08:49 PM
    youre not the only one that has a friend that works at BBRY, in fact my neighbour works at BBRY too!
    Get them to snag you the media dock...
    03-01-13 09:35 PM
    Get them to snag you the media dock...
    Already did

I think that feature could come back, who knows when? Nobody knows but I'm sure if more people desire this feature it'll catch an eye or two
    03-01-13 10:49 PM
    After the 10.0.10.85 update I noticed that, at night you can just pull down from the top and bedside mode will appear and you just pull down the black screen and you are in bedside mode. I believe this only happens at night.
    This always happened. I do not have the update yet (on Bell) and it has always been there.
    03-02-13 01:18 AM
    Already did

I think that feature could come back, who knows when? Nobody knows but I'm sure if more people desire this feature it'll catch an eye or two
    Only thing I did is I don't use he premium charger that came with it. I use the standard charger. I have read the premium charger (same as the PlayBook) dumps power to fast and the z10 battery don't like it.

Because I use mine overnight there is no need to charge quickly.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    03-02-13 07:24 AM
    The feature I really miss was being able to set recurring alarms in the calendar. I work a 4 day on, 4 day off schedule and could create an recurring alarm in my calendar and never have to worry about turning it on and off.
    that is one other thing I really miss. I wonder why they didn't include calendar alarms.
    03-02-13 09:15 AM
    Only thing I did is I don't use he premium charger that came with it. I use the standard charger. I have read the premium charger (same as the PlayBook) dumps power to fast and the z10 battery don't like it.

Because I use mine overnight there is no need to charge quickly.
    Can't argue the last point, of course, but I always used the PlayBook charger with my 9100 and 9790, and now with my Z10. It's what my contacts at BlackBerry use and recommend. (Including one in the battery group.)

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 11:07 AM
    One thing I like about my 9900 was that when I put it on the charger it automatically went into bedside mode.
    I could also set at what time it should do this, so if I wanted to charge it during the day it wouldn't go into bedside mode.
    I really miss this feature.

My wife will really miss the auto on/off once she gets to upgrade hers.

I agree! Bring back the features and ability to customilse, please!
    03-06-13 01:12 AM
    Bedside on charging was the best. With a dock it was killer.

I want bedside on charging, BBRY. I know you hear me. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 02:30 AM
    Two very useful features I'd miss as well. Shame, as prices for Z10 are starting to come down in UK, and I was eyeing one up.

Probably won't be included in an upgrade any time soon , so I'll stick with 9700 for a bit longer.
    03-11-13 02:49 PM