As most may be aware of, Verizon released the official OS 10.3 update. This was exciting until I uploaded it to my Z10. Ever since, apps crash sometimes after a few minutes or maybe an hour later(usually when several are pulled up), My phone sometimes doesn't recognize audio in or headphone input, also an overall slower and more battery draining experience. This has puzzled me since before I had a leaked sideload and it worked very well. Now everyday I consider throwing my phone on the ground and buying an iPhone(myZ10 is 2years old). Am I the only one getting these horrible bugs in this official update? Or maybe it is my phone suddenly dying? Idk. Any suggestions?
    07-17-15 02:46 PM
    07-17-15 03:13 PM
    I have the official Verizon loaded on 2 Z10'2. I have not had any app crashes. Only problem I have encountered was not being able to send a mms to one person.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 03:17 PM
    Use like to Backup and then do a Factory Reset.....

Then setup you phone without doing a restore and see if it works. Some OTA updates just have problems and a clean install usually fixes them.

Once you have tested it, do a "limited" restore of only what you really need. You might have to repeat and leave out some items if the issue returns.
    07-17-15 03:22 PM
    I lose my network connection throughout the day. Sometimes it's just android apps that have no network connection. Either way have to go in and turn data off and back on. Annoying but still loving the Z10!!

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 09:37 AM
    I have keyboard, copy and paste issues. The paste icon pops up randomly. When I copy text that text doesn't paste, the text I copies previously pops up when I paste. This is really annoying and has been since updating my Verizon Z30's 10.2.1 OS to 10.3.2.858. I contacted BlackBerry Help via Twitter and all they could suggest was a reboot which I've done many times. Since that didn't work they said to contact my carrier (Verizon). Basically I'm SOL

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    07-19-15 07:57 PM
    As most may be aware of, Verizon released the official OS 10.3 update. This was exciting until I uploaded it to my Z10. Ever since, apps crash sometimes after a few minutes or maybe an hour later(usually when several are pulled up), My phone sometimes doesn't recognize audio in or headphone input, also an overall slower and more battery draining experience. This has puzzled me since before I had a leaked sideload and it worked very well. Now everyday I consider throwing my phone on the ground and buying an iPhone(myZ10 is 2years old). Am I the only one getting these horrible bugs in this official update? Or maybe it is my phone suddenly dying? Idk. Any suggestions?
    Sorry to hear that. I would try the autoloader for the 2339 OS. I am on Verizon with the official OS and have had no such issues on the Classic.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-19-15 08:07 PM
    Only issue I have had is that the audio reader in the browser doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 08:55 PM