Apologies for the clickbait title. I am setting up a new Passport - all well, until I attempted to use the Crackberry app (yay), which requires me to login to BBM. When I open BBM, I am met with a red error dialogue, which reads 'temporary server error'.

Having searched this on the BB knowledge Base, I have found a heinous article, which suggests that, since I paid good money to try out Blackberry Android, I can no longer use my existing BBID to use BBM on BB10. I need to wipe my Passport and start again with a new BBID.

Is this correct? If so, I can't be the only one in this boat - what is the best workaround?

Thanks in advance...
    08-24-18 01:39 AM
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you are stuck. I had to start a new BBID when I switched to my KeyONE & also searched around to find an answer. All I could find was some announced changes to BBM that just made me angry.
    08-24-18 01:44 AM
    Thanks for that. I've found confirmation elsewhere on the forums now, mods, please close, unless anyone else wants to ***** about this shoddy bit of backwards incompatibility...
    08-24-18 01:57 AM