Every time I close and reopen it goes back to the default screen instead of remembering my contacts display preference. Hope they fix FAST. Unbearable having to continually ignore Tap To Add people I have chosen not to invite to connect on BBM.

Posted via my Z30 Droidberry.
    12-13-14 12:25 PM
    Every time I close and reopen it goes back to the default screen instead of remembering my contacts display preference. Hope they fix FAST. Unbearable having to continually ignore Tap To Add people I have chosen not to invite to connect on BBM.

Not sure what you mean. Mine opens to my chats.
    12-13-14 12:40 PM
    If you have no active chats it opens to a split screen of contacts above and tap to add contacts below . You can pull down a drop down menu to select from a myriad of contact preferences to display.

mutx78al likes this.
    12-13-14 01:25 PM
    If you have no active chats it opens to a split screen of contacts above and tap to add contacts below . You can pull down a drop down menu to select from a myriad of contact preferences to display.

Ah gotcha. I do have active chats all the time...
    12-13-14 01:39 PM

Screenshot?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-13-14 02:07 PM
    BBM update sucks-img_20141214_173947.png

I hardly need to add me to my BBM now do I

12-14-14 04:41 AM
    Have an active chat.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 05:06 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141214_173947.png 
Views:	4607 
Size:	249.6 KB 
ID:	320658

I hardly need to add me to my BBM now do I

Mom looks nice❤
    Supa_Fly1 and III 4U2NV III like this.
    12-14-14 06:33 AM
    Have an active chat.

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't matter. I have open/active chats and it still defaults to the contacts section and not the chat section. That's the only issue I have thus far

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 07:29 AM
    Why am I not seeing this? Mine opens to the chats.

Posted from my SEXY Q10 that I'd STILL be using IF I could find my FRACKING BANKING APP on BBW. And no I won't put Android apps here so don't EVEN go there!!!!
    12-14-14 07:37 AM
    mine opens to chats as well, maybe the update needs time to settle in your phone.
    12-14-14 07:42 AM
    Yeah, mine opens to the chats tab, I don't want to leave my chats to test this though. My question is, if you have no active chats, what screen do you want it to open to?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 07:43 AM
    What I wish they would do is QUIT the adverts. They're annoying.

Posted from my SEXY Q10 that I'd STILL be using IF I could find my FRACKING BANKING APP on BBW. And no I won't put Android apps here so don't EVEN go there!!!!
    12-14-14 08:16 AM
    What I wish they would do is QUIT the adverts. They're annoying.

Long press to block the ads?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 08:31 AM
    Oh sure but they keep coming. Games have individual adverts. I can block one but I get another.
    Like BBM stickers. I could care less about those.

12-14-14 08:32 AM
    Oh sure but they keep coming. Games have individual adverts. I can block one but I get another.
    Like BBM stickers. I could care less about those.

Develop ad blindness, I have, what ads?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by oystersourced; 12-14-14 at 10:41 PM.
    12-14-14 07:48 PM
    The ones for stickers and games. Candy crush etc.

12-14-14 09:38 PM
    I don't get any ads, it opens up on my chats and it's hella smooth! Maybe you could try a hard restart or re installing BBM. Then again it may be your OS version! Read through some of the forums. There may be someone who has experienced this and have a fix or work around. Good luck!

Z10 (STL 100-3) with vitamin 10.2.1.3337
    12-14-14 09:47 PM
    The ones for stickers and games. Candy crush etc.

Develop ad blindness, just ignore them, they magically disappear.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 10:42 PM
    After newest update when I tap to add smileys it prompts stickers instead of smileys.. it's so annoying..
    DocDRM likes this.
    12-14-14 11:17 PM
    So this update was available in the Beta Zone, and there was a survey available before release. Did anyone get the update and make these concerns known through Beta Zone? You can still do that, but will have to wait for the next release for changes.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    12-15-14 04:24 AM
    So this update was available in the Beta Zone, and there was a survey available before release. Did anyone get the update and make these concerns known through Beta Zone? You can still do that, but will have to wait for the next release for changes.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    Judging from the replies on the other threads and the Beta Zone forum threads as well, everyone was 100% against the stickers default and actually raised the concern that they could lose new users or users that are teetering on the edge of staying.

They went ahead and released early despite woes not to.

Guess who's getting bad reviews now?

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    12-15-14 11:00 AM
    Judging from the replies on the other threads and the Beta Zone forum threads as well, everyone was 100% against the stickers default and actually raised the concern that they could lose new users or users that are teetering on the edge of staying.

They went ahead and released early despite woes not to.

Guess who's getting bad reviews now?

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    Two BBM groups that I participate on just went to WhatsApp. Oh well.....

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    12-15-14 11:09 AM
    It doesn't matter. I have open/active chats and it still defaults to the contacts section and not the chat section. That's the only issue I have thus far

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you can reinstall the sys.bbm.bar from 10.3.1.1154. I just did a while ago because I was annoyed by the stickers as default choice when sending emoticons.

It's More Fun using Blackberry Q10 - 10.3.1.1154
    12-15-14 11:19 AM
    Between this and the other threads it's hard not to view the newest BBM release as a big fail.

Solely based on the fact that some users are in fact rather aggravated about some of the new things. Defaulting to stickers namely. But, I do notice the ads seem to be out of control. And, now something as simple as opening to the wrong screen. Regardless of if some users like it or not, why risk alienating any of your users.

Personally, and honestly, the ads are becoming too much to handle and the default to stickers is enough. If it doesn't change soon I'm going to be done with BBM and move over to something else. I was using BBM because it didn't have this crap, now that it does it's time to jump ship. It really is that simple.
    garrethdk and diehardbbuser like this.
    12-15-14 11:33 AM
73 123