So ever since I broke my Z30 I have been using my old Z10 as my back up. Ever since I switched my BBM over to my z10, the toast notifications for BBM haven't working, as in they never pop up. I decided not to worry about it for the time being, since I decided to buy a passport.

My new device just came in and it STILL doesn't work on my new passport.

I have no idea what is going on. I have checked all the settings and it is all turned on to work. All other toast notifications are working correctly.

This really sucks. I'm running out of the box 10.3 on my passport however I was running an official 10.2.1 on my Z10.

please help guys!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 06:14 PM
    How did you set your default notifications in Settings > Notifications ?

How did you set your customized notifications in Settings > Notifications & Applications under the Customisation section & BBM/BBM groups/BBM video ?

Did you install an app to custom your LED color or apply custom notification ?
    11-12-14 06:56 PM
    Yeah, check the settings thoroughly, as there are two different points as said above. I thought they would be on by default, but they are not
    11-12-14 07:00 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Yes, I had made sure all of these settings were checked.

I managed to fix the issue by switching the BBM between my z30 and passport about five times.

It just started working again for some reason.

Again thanks for the help!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 09:28 PM
    Mine are down too. I think it's actually the bbm update that broke them.

Passport on Wind
    11-12-14 10:03 PM
    I am also missing the toast notification for bbm only. I've turned on preview in notifications under settings. I am using be buzz pro and double checked and there is no settings in the app that ask to turn on or off toast notifications for bbm. Currently using a passport with 10.3.0.908
    12-31-14 07:15 PM