My BBM randomly got scrolled all the way up and now I can't out it back down... If I send a msg it'll show the bottom but second msg will make it go up again.

I tried ending chat, deleting chat (doesn't delete?) restarting the phone.. so frustrating! If I had a keyboard I'd press b or space but how do vi do it on z10?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 06:46 AM
    Not sure what you mean... but if you want to go all the way down the HUB, press the three dots on the right and in the menu you will find the option to do it.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 07:13 AM
    Not in the hub. In the BBM. In the BBM chat itself

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 09:17 AM
    wow that does sound buggy. how did this happen? try reinstalling bbm if you can from link
    03-21-13 11:53 AM
    Can't un install.. just won't do anything or delete.. (from BlackBerry world)

Help..

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 12:32 PM
    last resort: do a battery pull
    03-21-13 05:33 PM
    Nothing.. frustrating

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 10:30 AM
    Mines doing the same thing now. Quite frustrating

Posted via CB10 from my Z10!
    03-29-13 07:44 PM
    I found the problem guys! I has to do with chat history on BBM. If you have been chatting for a long time with someone then as soon as you send a message it tends to pop up to the top of the chat. I noticed this happening to me today. Now to solve that... You'll have to clear the chat. remember to disable chat history before deleting the chat. Of course.. You'll lose all your chat history. Wondering if BlackBerry knows about this bug

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    03-30-13 10:04 PM
    Or if you put the cursor in the text input area, the chat will pop right back down to the end.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 10:11 PM
    Or if you put the cursor in the text input area, the chat will pop right back down to the end.

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can do this but it's annoying. How do you clear chat history?

If you delete the conversation like in OS7 once you chat w the person all the text is still there.

The only work around I've found is to delete the contact and re add them.

I hope this gets fixed soon.

03-31-13 09:45 AM
    You have to go into BBM, swipe from top to go into the settings and make sure that you have "Save chat History" on off. Then you just delete the chat. It worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    swishhh likes this.
    03-31-13 10:46 AM
    That happened to me. This was a BIG glitch. I thought it was because there was to many messages in my bbm chat. I had never ended the chat since Feb 5. So once I deleted the chat, the problem was fixed. It happened on only that one contact.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:47 AM
    That happened to me. This was a BIG glitch. I thought it was because there was to many messages in my bbm chat. I had never ended the chat since Feb 5. So once I deleted the chat, the problem was fixed. It happened on only that one contact.

Posted via CB10
    What version of BBM or the OS are you running? I downloaded the latest OS software upgrade and haven't run into that problem yet - and I have some pretty long conversations open for over a month.
    03-31-13 04:18 PM
    What version of BBM or the OS are you running? I downloaded the latest OS software upgrade and haven't run into that problem yet - and I have some pretty long conversations open for over a month.
    I have the latest of both and has the phone a week after it was released in Canada. I'm on Rogers network if that makes any difference.

03-31-13 06:26 PM
    Same for me. Rogers and most up to date version

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 06:28 PM