03-10-15 03:01 PM
29 12
tools
    For the spam to be effective in reaching a wide range, it is either
    1. Automated. Hard to see how this could be, unless there is an app for it; or
    2. Some poor fellow is sitting there sending message after message on his phone.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    03-10-15 02:02 PM
    For the spam to be effective in reaching a wide range, it is either
    1. Automated. Hard to see how this could be, unless there is an app for it; or
    2. Some poor fellow is sitting there sending message after message on his phone.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    I was thinking about that, it'd be so tedious!

And there's no way for an app to hook into any sort of PIN API from my knowledge either

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    03-10-15 02:32 PM
    One of the reasons I have BlackBerry, and not an android (or Apple device for that matter) is that I believed BB was a bit more robust against this very thing. This deflated any illusions I had regarding that.
    http://wompwompwomp.com/

Z10 10.3.1.2267 via CB10
    03-10-15 02:54 PM
    Ok. The sarcasm detector power supply is low. A recharge is definitely needed. LoL

What ever happened to the days when someone would have started a thread like this...

Title:
    Is there a way to block spam PIN messages?

--That is if you have actually learned what your device has to offer. This includes knowing the difference between a BBM message and a PIN message.

Body:
    I received the message pictured below. I don't like them. Is there a way to stop this? Any assistance would be appreciated. TIA

--That is if you have any social skills enough to know that it may not be appreciated that threads should not sound as a rant against something loved by the same people you are asking assistance from.

Long gone I guess...

Posted via CB10
    How did we manage to stay engaged under such harsh regiment?
    No room for double entendre, making a fool of oneself....anything.... one reply and the thread would disappear as a search reference for the next person pondering about the same question...

What about the joy and laughter we get from writing those magic sentences with the use of just the suggestions offered (including punctuation) by the keyboard?

'press both volume keys until the red LED goes off for Hard Reset. If you still have the issue, post back'

If you want to let me know how the days have been, please do so via Pin message: pin:2BDA40AC
    Or via BBM pin: WARLACK ( yes, a custom pin)

TIA

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 03:01 PM
29 12