On the old OS 7 I was able to swipe when in BBM to go to different chats and i wish they'd vamp up BBM for BB10 in the sense that when you're in the app and in a chat there could be a tabbed version to switch between chats in terms of recent interactions. Just saying, it'd fit with the whole 'flow' mojo they're on. It could be how they integrated the tab and history bar in the browser when you swipe down.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 12:53 AM
    BBM is good but not great...many things missing and they don't seem that difficult to implement. Just hope that they're quick enough to put them in before going cross platform.
    06-19-13 12:57 AM
    It'd be embarrassing if the iOS and Android ports was more polished than the native app. -.-

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 01:04 AM
    It'd be embarrassing if the iOS and Android ports was more polished than the native app. -.-

Posted via CB10
    I highly doubt this will ever happen. If it does BlackBerry might as well say they want to go out of business.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 01:06 AM
    I highly doubt this will ever happen. If it does BlackBerry might as well say they want to go out of business.

Posted via CB10
    I know I'm just saying if it is the case. By the way, who developed the Facebook, Twitter, etc apps? It says 'Research in Motion'.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 01:08 AM
    I know I'm just saying if it is the case. By the way, who developed the Facebook, Twitter, etc apps? It says 'Research in Motion'.

Posted via CB10
    Twitter was made by Twitter. It's stated in BlackBerry World. Facebook was made by BlackBerry which was weird because they did have a Facebook guy up demoing the Facebook app before our BlackBerry 10 devices were ever released.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 02:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    That would be so bad

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 11:04 AM