Dear people of BlackBerry.
    There is some kind of explanation about the new bbm so we can't switch anymore.. I only made one time switch to on an android phone but the last 10 years on BlackBerry Os.. but with the new bbm you can't switch back to all your other BlackBerry devices.. but now I can't get it back nowhere.. I can't open my account in neighter phones it only says the server is crashed.. so what now??
    And now

Posted via CB10
    09-12-17 02:59 PM
    You can't flip back and forth anymore. Any attempts will mean your account is stuck on the BB10 device.

For support in setting up a new BBID click here

What has changed: On August 29, 2017, BlackBerry began the migration process that will allow our strategic partner, Emtek, to license and operate the BBM Consumer service for Android, iOS and Microsoft devices while BlackBerry will own and continue operating the BBM Enterprise service for all platforms along with the BBM Consumer service for all BB10 and BBOS devices. The distinction between devices is important from a legal standpoint because BlackBerry cannot transfer the BBM user data associated with any BBM enterprise account, nor any BBM Consumer account for BB10 and BBOS devices to Emtek.
    https://crackberry.com/heres-what-ch...it-was-changed
    09-12-17 03:49 PM