Hello everyone!

I'm a new BB user from Belgium, and am having plenty of issues with BBM.
    Everything works fine over Wifi, I can send Message with BBM, send emails, make BBM voice chats or video chats, facebook, twitter,...

The problems start when I'm on celllular network, The blackberry logo in the top right corner dissapears, and blackberry messages wont sent my messages through, or receive any at all. Everything else works fine tho, I can send email, make a blackberry voice/video call, twitter, facebook,...

So the only thing NOT working is the messages with BBM. I have called my carrier, but they don't know anything (as usual). They keep telling me that you need a different data plan for a Blackberry, altho I know for 100% sure I don't need anything else than a normal data plan, nor do I need BIS or BES. I try giving them information but they just won't listen to me and refuse to cooperate.

I have looked all over the internet trying anything that looked like a solution (including the 'register to blackberry services'), with no succes. I'm getting quite frustrated and there is no option to change carriers since my work is providing me with this. I'm really wondering if this is a provider issue, or a BB issue.

If anybody could help, that'd be great!
    06-13-13 01:41 PM
    Welcome to the forum!

What carrier are we talking about here? You shouldn't need BIS on a Z10 to make anything work, but I have seen people say their carrier blocked the Z10 from using normal data plans.

So, give us more info! We'll try to help!
    06-13-13 03:45 PM
    Thanks!

The carrier is Telenet. They started mobile service, not so very long ago. They are well know for their internet and digital tv, here in Belgium. I am not using the Z10 tho, I have the new Q10 with azerty keyboard. My BF has teh same device and he uses Mobistar and everything works fine on his phone. And he uses the same data plan as he used on his previous iPhone.

Hope this is enough info?
    06-14-13 04:49 AM