There is not enough support that BlackBerry provides for people who have chosen BlackBerry 10, despite the app gaps and unclear future of the OS.

It is definitely nice that BlackBerry is trying to expand their services to other phone OSes, but they should do that while providing extra benefits for people who choose to support BlackBerry 10.

Considering the small BlackBerry 10 user base anyways, I do not think it would have cost BlackBerry much to provide BBM Meetings for free for BlackBerry 10 users.

Posted via CB10
    kgbbz10 likes this.
    08-23-15 06:48 PM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 07:39 PM
    Agreed. Since they have such a small user base they are nickel and diming the ones who stick around to support them. Of course some fans don't care and will say you should be proud to keep giving them money.
    08-23-15 08:31 PM
    Why? I don't understand this free culture that has developed.

I subscribe to BBM Meeting and love it and am happy to pay for the quality product I am getting.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-23-15 08:45 PM
    In addition why BBM meetings can not seamless integrate with webex and Skype for business, seeing it's less following now. This can easily bring BBM m to their level to compete.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 09:05 PM
    But this will work only with BBM meeting right?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 09:06 PM
    At the bare minimum they should at least integrate BBM Video chat into cross platform. If they can do it in BBM Meetings, there is no reason why we can't have it in everyday use!
    I can't wait for the day that I can get rid of Skype!!!

Posted via the BlackBerry Passport. Follow me on Twitter @BlaisKL
    08-23-15 11:04 PM
    At the bare minimum they should at least integrate BBM Video chat into cross platform. If they can do it in BBM Meetings, there is no reason why we can't have it in everyday use!

Agreed!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 09:45 AM
    Why? I don't understand this free culture that has developed.

I subscribe to BBM Meeting and love it and am happy to pay for the quality product I am getting.

Posted via CB10
    There should be some kind of benefit to owning a BlackBerry phone (besides it being awesome) instead of using BlackBerry software on an iphone or android. It would be a great way to improve sales (marketing needs some kind of help). Buy a BlackBerry phone and get our BlackBerry software for free or use another OS and pay for our services. They need to entice ppl somehow.

BBClassic10.3.2.858
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-24-15 10:07 AM

Keep waiting.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 06:13 PM