Hello there for quit a few months now i'm an almost completly happy Q10 user after many bolds before hand.
    But BBM groups for the first time is making things not easier but harder, and now after much trying and contacting of the Blackberry Help twitter who after 2 messages didn't get back to me anymore ....shame
    so what is the problem...

The Problem

As a big BBm fan i share groups with all my friends and more importantly collegues i keep track ofour meetings and work hours for in our work group, up to date every week. So that we are always where we are meant to be ... at the right time ....
    But for some reason BBM Groups a lot of the time, oddly enough not always, changes the time back one hour so that the appointment starts earlier and ends erlier too.
    This has led many of us too annoying moments.

The Hardware/Software

All of us are on Blackberry 10 devices so either Q10 or Z 10
    We are all running the latest software that we are able to get
    Time zones in the calendar are all the same too, for all phones
    And yes when i(we) put appointmens in they use all the same time zone

What now ?

I tried many things(all i could think of) maybe the solution is right there and i don't see it if there was a post for this problem and i didn't see it on my search.
    Just post the link and i am greatfull if you have a great solution that nobody knows and want to share ... i am greatfull too.
    09-28-13 04:07 PM
    Welcome to the Forums. I'm gonna try and set up a calendar to see what I can find out. No promises though
    09-28-13 06:55 PM
    Hey there thanks so much for the straight help.
    As couldn't help my self I have been playing around a bit more. To bring a bit more detail in the situation.

Times I usually use are from 0700 to 1500 and from 1500 to 2300.
    times (oddly enough) that are shorter tend to not change or change with a great delay of up to 24 hours or when I turn my phone off.

When I put an appointment in for today it stayed right on my calendar...but not on the calender or my colleagues.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 12:53 PM
    I have the same issue on my Z10, but my wifes old 9800 keeps the correct time, thus I have to assume it is a BB10 OS problem.
    I have resorted to setting up the meetings etc using a timezone 1 hour behind GMT, but even this screws up sometimes.
    I now have to put the start time into the actual subject name now, just to be sure I have the actual start time recorded.

Frustrating to say the least.
    09-30-13 06:02 AM
    After the info with the 9800 I got my old 9900 out and fired BBM up.

And yes all the appointments are in the right time where they should be.

Then tried the same thing out with choosing a different time zone and at the moment.... going one time zone back seems to confuse the phone enough....that it doesn't change it...

But it's a shame really...or has anybody found a more practical solution?
    Or maybe found out what the problem exactly is?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 12:05 PM
    Yeahh so a bit of playing around with the time zones leads to a very confused BlackBerry in the end can't really suggest it....after several days of trying...

Any body else ideas?
    Suggestions.
    Surprises?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 11:52 AM
    Does anyone know why I cannot share my work calendar with a group? Sharing a link or a picture with a group works but cannot get BBM group to appear as an option when trying to share a calendar entry. Z10 using 10.2.0.1767. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:11 PM
    I personally have no clue, but I have been encountering the same problem on my girlfriend friends Z10 since I installed her BBM Channels.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 01:51 AM
    I'm having the one hour time issue as well. I'm in the UK and I think it has something to do with BST/GMT!

OS 10.3.0.296/441/700 hybrid now though. I'm using the BBM from 700/710 and just retested now and it put in the time correctly, sods law. I'll give it a few more tests over the upcoming days but maybe they've fixed it.
    07-02-14 07:45 AM
    Or summer time??

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    07-02-14 07:54 AM
    Or summer time??

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    Er, yeah, BST = British Summer Time...
    07-02-14 08:50 AM
    Right, this is what happens:

I create a new appointment in BBM, say for 2-4PM on Saturday. I save and come out and it looks right.

Open calendar and it reports 1-3pm, go to edit the appointment and it's moved to that time. Close and open BBM, it states 2-4pm, open the actual appointment and it says 1-3pm again.

ARGH!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 02:46 PM