BlackBerry must step up to get an e-mail sollution voor small business and customers. I really like to see you could get an email account from BlackBerry or your own email account combine with BBM. I also like to see a cloud service with BBM.

But why an email account. first off all it makes everything complete like other brands (Gmail,outlook) and the best part using BBM is that your can give email a timer for self destruction or just pull it back from the receiver.

I will pay for an email account that can do that, you have one like dmail but I trust BlacKBerry more. It also can send mail to other people without BBM but they have to read it on the BlackBerry Server.

Love to see this e-mail option and a cloud service for BBM and it makes BlackBerry 10 and BBM complete.
    07-26-15 05:57 AM
    I agree on the cloud service. BUt these things don't seem to be on the horizon
    07-26-15 07:01 AM
    Seems like a massive waste of resources. There are already great solutions out there for free. BlackBerry needs to keep its eye on the ball.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-26-15 07:17 AM
    I agree it cost money but it will also bring money if you get a subscribe to get encrypted e-mail and secure storage. It also makes it all compleet like other competitors but only because of the secure privacy you pay some.
    07-26-15 07:35 AM
    I agree it cost money but it will also bring money if you get a subscribe to get encrypted e-mail and secure storage. It also makes it all compleet like other competitors but only because of the secure privacy you pay some.
    Use Proton Mail for end-to-end encrypted email, and any number of encrypted cloud storage solutions like Wuala, Tresorit, Cloudsafe, etc. All free.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-26-15 07:53 AM