I'm having bbm contact pics disappear (contact list in app). Their thumbnail/avatar is blank. However If i keep clicking on their avatar it will eventually show up in the root. It only seems to be for a few of the contacts. Anyone else having this issue?
    10-30-13 11:08 AM
    I'm having bbm contact pics disappear (contact list in app). Their thumbnail/avatar is blank. However If i keep clicking on their avatar it will eventually show up in the root. It only seems to be for a few of the contacts. Anyone else having this issue?
    No, mine isn't doing that....have you tried a reset?
    10-30-13 11:17 AM
    That's a known bug with the latest Beta build of BBM Channels. You can downgrade your channels or wait for an update

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 12:33 PM
    That's a known bug with the latest Beta build of BBM Channels. You can downgrade your channels or wait for an update

Posted via CB10
    Thx for this info. Appreciate it
    10-30-13 04:41 PM
    The newest beta update does not solve this issue
    10-31-13 11:47 AM
    Yh I saw this issue a bit when I updated initially, however I'm using the BBM channels beta and the loss of display pictures only occurs via the active frame from my experience tbh

Posted on CB10 via ZEDTRO10
    10-31-13 12:25 PM
    The newest beta update does not solve this issue
    Once you install the latest BBM Channels build, do a full backup with BlackBerry Link. Then do a factory reset of your phone. Once this is done, restore your phone with the backup you just made. Restore "Application Data" & Media. DO NOT restore the "Settings"

This fixes the damage caused by the previous beta build.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 09:56 AM