Hi Guys,
    Probably its me, but my BBM on Z10 started acting very strange this morning when I switched of the night mode.
    For start, when i tried to open BBM, a window popped up saying attempting to register BBM with BBid. which was very starnge as i was using BBM untill last night perfectly fine before i switched of the night mode. Finally it gave me an error that it can not be done so, i did a battery pull after which it successfully registered with BBid.
    Then, when i tried to go to my groups, they were either gone or BBM could not locate them.

This is very strange and annoying, Has any one else had a similar issue before???? please discuss.
    02-23-13 01:08 AM
    Yes several threads on this already. If the groups show as unknown, clicking on them several times will eventually get them to show.

After BBM gets connected you might still have problem opening bbms from hub. Use five swipes from top right to reset the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 01:28 AM
    Thanks for the update, es i noticed that. However, i think the groups are gone now because there are now big crosses over there....
    02-23-13 01:37 AM