On my old BBM, when a BBM friend was connected to their Facebook account in my phone, their Facebook profile picture would be used if they had no dedicated BBM profile pic. I can't seem to get this to happen on my new Q10. My friend "Bob" is a BBM friend, a Facebook contact and in my Contacts. It seems these things are all connected, because when I view Bob's profile on BBM, it shows all his contact info and Facebook info (including his Facebook picture). However on my BBM friends list, there is no picture. I can't seem to get his Facebook picture to show on this list. So, while all my BBM friends are Facebook friends, the only one with BBM pics are those with dedicated BBM pics. Am I making any sense?

Thanks,
    BJ
    06-06-13 08:32 PM
    On my old BBM, when a BBM friend was connected to their Facebook account in my phone, their Facebook profile picture would be used if they had no dedicated BBM profile pic. I can't seem to get this to happen on my new Q10. My friend "Bob" is a BBM friend, a Facebook contact and in my Contacts. It seems these things are all connected, because when I view Bob's profile on BBM, it shows all his contact info and Facebook info (including his Facebook picture). However on my BBM friends list, there is no picture. I can't seem to get his Facebook picture to show on this list. So, while all my BBM friends are Facebook friends, the only one with BBM pics are those with dedicated BBM pics. Am I making any sense?

Thanks,
    BJ
    Makes sense, however this feature isn't integrated into BB10 yet.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 11:13 PM