Does anyone know if you can edit a Weebly website from the browser on BB10? You can't on OS7, so I'm looking at going to iOS since they have a Weebly app, but if I can accomplish it with the browser on a BlackBerry, then I'll wait for the Q10 instead! Thanks for the info!
    04-19-13 12:20 PM
    I have a Weebly Pro account. They are just now beta testing an Android app and stated on Twitter last week that they were not planning on a BB app.
    Attached Thumbnails BB10 and Weebly Editiing?-weebly-no-z10.jpg  
    04-19-13 12:33 PM
    I have a Weebly Pro account. They are just now beta testing an Android app and stated on Twitter last week that they were not planning on a BB app.
    That's why I want to know if I can edit via the browser. I have 2 Pro sites that I take care of, and I don't want to buy an iPhone or haul my laptop everywhere I go. My PlayBook works ok, but without a hardware keyboard, the onscreen keyboard takes up too much real estate. I talked with Weebly's CS and they said that while they weren't planning on BB10 or WP8 version, they were glad to know there was interest in apps for those platforms. I can wait for an app, but I need to be able to have something in the meantime.
    04-19-13 05:31 PM
    So sorry... I misread your question thinking you were looking for an app. I guess I have app on the brain since I'm testing the Android version. I don't have a BB10 yet because I'm pretty sure I'm going to wait for the Q10. It looks like the physical keyboard takes up about as much room on the Q10 as the virtual one does on other devices as far as screen real estate. Since you have a Playbook, maybe check out a bluetooth keyboard/case since they have come down in price. Don't know if the Q10 will eventually be able to be a remote keyboard via Bridge if/when Playbook gets updated to BB10.

Hopefully someone with a new BB can respond to your question. I would like to know as well. Thanks for bringing it up!
    04-19-13 10:38 PM