Which is more secure... I heard that Windows os is also secure as hell

Posted via the blackberry passport gold and black
    09-05-16 05:20 PM
    Feature phone is even more secure.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-05-16 05:25 PM
    What type of security are you looking for?
    09-05-16 05:51 PM
    I wouldn't necessarily say that Windows is more secure than BB10, but it is more secure than android. Most importantly it allows you to manage app permissions so your personal information isn't being shared with every app developer on the planet.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 06:17 PM
    Secure in what way?
    Only allows phone manufacturer to track your every move?
    Allows phone manufacturer and third parties to track your every move?
    Allows installation of third party programs that do anything they want?
    09-05-16 08:32 PM
    I mean for those working for the government... the mayor of my city owns every blackberry ever launched... because he is only allowed to use those for work purposes... similarly ministers in india all must use BlackBerry for work.

Posted via my Redberry z30
    09-06-16 07:13 PM
    I mean for those working for the government... the mayor of my city owns every blackberry ever launched... because he is only allowed to use those for work purposes... similarly ministers in india all must use BlackBerry for work.

Posted via my Redberry z30
    Government users are likely using BES, which gives them additional security in the form of device policies, and an inside the firewall network connection without the need for a VPN. Regular consumers don't have quite the same level of security on their devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 07:42 AM
    BlackBerry 10 is more secure tha windows phone 10/8.1
    09-20-16 12:31 PM
    BlackBerry 10 is more secure tha windows phone 10/8.1
    Source? In what aspect is it more secure?
    09-20-16 03:15 PM
    Source? In what aspect is it more secure?
    You can root a windows phone( http://www.wpinternals.net/) you can't root your bb10.its highly secured
    Your password is the encryption key once you enable encryption on your bb10 device.
    In Windows phone 10 you have to connect to the Internet to set a password..i.e. microsoft has the encryption key for each devices.
    Windows phone 8.1 does not have any inbuilt encryption option
    You can't backup your windows phone in your pc..you have to backup in Microsoft's cloud.
    In bb10 you have app permission manager...which is not available in wp8.1
    Any one can hard reset your wp device and use another Microsoft account with your phone..which is not possible on bb10 if BlackBerry Protect is turned on..

BlackBerry 10 is more more secure than a windows phone..
    09-20-16 11:58 PM
    I think that the user matters more than the platform; a moron is a moron is a moron.
    PHughes likes this.
    09-21-16 07:26 AM
    I think that the user matters more than the platform; a moron is a moron is a moron.
    Definitely
    09-21-16 08:58 AM
    You can root a windows phone( WP internals) you can't root your bb10.its highly secured
    Your password is the encryption key once you enable encryption on your bb10 device.
    In Windows phone 10 you have to connect to the Internet to set a password..i.e. microsoft has the encryption key for each devices.
    Windows phone 8.1 does not have any inbuilt encryption option
    You can't backup your windows phone in your pc..you have to backup in Microsoft's cloud.
    In bb10 you have app permission manager...which is not available in wp8.1
    Any one can hard reset your wp device and use another Microsoft account with your phone..which is not possible on bb10 if BlackBerry Protect is turned on..

BlackBerry 10 is more more secure than a windows phone..
    Good points but a slight correction, Windows Phone has had app permissions since 8.1.2 and BB10 app permissions still don't extend to Android apps which essentially makes it a partial implementation. If you have BlackBerry Protect enabled, I don't see OneDrive/the cloud being an issue for Windows Phone as both offer similar functionality.

If you need out of the box encryption I can definitely see BB10 as being more secure but I doubt any major enterprise or government deployment is occurring without an MDM which basically brings them on par (unless you need specific certifications).
    09-21-16 10:36 AM
    Bb10 vs windows ??!!!

You're joking right?
    09-21-16 12:02 PM
    Having no phone is most secure.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    09-21-16 02:05 PM