In the browser bookmarks, hold your finger on a bookmark to get a side menu where you can open in new tab, copy link, edit bookmark, share, and delete.
    02-20-13 07:37 PM
    Does anyone know how to delete sent text messages? I'd only like to keep the ones I receive and delete the ones I sent. In OS7, you click on the message, choose "Delete Message". I can't find that feature on BB10.

Also, for some reason my phone will not go into landscape mode. I've turned it every which way possible but no luck. The compass works perfectly fine, but browser and everything else will not do landscape. Rotation Lock is NOT on.
    02-21-13 09:38 PM
    U4ria - Highlight and hold your finger on the particular text, and a side menu will appear with the delete/trashcan at the bottom.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    02-22-13 06:06 AM
    Just discovered that you can enable music track skipping controls in Settings

Settings > System Volume > Music Shortcuts ON

Now you can skip to the next track by holding volume up, previous track by holding volume down like in BBOS.

Also interesting to note, these controls work on headphones with iOS inline controls
    02-25-13 12:04 PM
    When the screen is still locked but the back light is on, if you swipe in an upside down "V" direction from the BB logo, up and back down, it will turn the backlight off without pressing the top lock button
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    02-28-13 01:50 PM
    subscribed!
    02-28-13 03:29 PM
    Do you know where to get battery status please?
    02-28-13 04:19 PM
    Do you know where to get battery status please?
    Settings, About, Hardware

Posted via CB10
    mike4444 likes this.
    02-28-13 04:48 PM
    thats an option in facebook turn it off in your facebook settings page
    03-01-13 02:17 AM
    Not sure if anyone noticed this;
    If you put the device into bedside mode by swiping down from the lock screen, if you have an alarm set, you can touch anywhere on the screen to snooze. You can cancel snooze by exiting beside mode, by either by swiping the 'curtain' back up or you can swipe down from the top bezel again and an exit tab will appear.

If you put the device into beside mode from the clock app, also by swiping down from the top bezel and then setting to beside mode, if an alarm is set, the snooze or dismiss buttons will appear for you to select either option. If you minimize the clock to an active frame, it will automatically exit beside mode.
    semperfi45 and X0LARIUM like this.
    03-01-13 02:59 PM
    If you're in any of the app frame or the hub and you swipe up, you're automatically brought to the active program page or the first app frame if there are no active program.

Since 10.0.10.85, volume buttons no longer change volume when the screen is locked, unless you're in the music app.

In the phone call log, when you long press a contact, if the contact has other phone numbers, on the right, pictograms will appear for the other numbers.
    Last edited by sylvaing; 03-01-13 at 10:30 PM.
    03-01-13 10:13 PM
    I don't remember from before but now the keyboard in the twitter app remembers your previous hashtags. They show up as soon as you hit #, then predictive text kicks in with the previous hashtags hanging on top of each respective letter.
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    03-02-13 11:59 AM
    In the browser bookmarks, hold your finger on a bookmark to get a side menu where you can open in new tab, copy link, edit bookmark, share, and delete.
    Just what I've been muddling with thanks
    semperfi45 likes this.
    03-02-13 08:18 PM
    Just noticed that swiping two-fingers up or down within the page in the browser does fast scrolling, to help quickly reach the top or bottom of a long page.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, or might be common knowledge.
    sylvaing likes this.
    03-05-13 10:29 AM
    Just noticed that swiping two-fingers up or down within the page in the browser does fast scrolling, to help quickly reach the top or bottom of a long page.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, or might be common knowledge.
    Too bad it doesn't work in applications like CB10. Would be useful to move up and down a thread.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 04:32 PM
    If you swipe down from the top of the calculator app there are a bunch of goodies, namely a currency converter and a tip calculator! Pretty awesome haha
    Where do you see the currency converter? I only see Standard, Unit Converter and Tip. In Landscape Mode Standard is replaced by Scientific.
    03-05-13 10:33 PM
    Sorry I meant unit converter!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 03:01 PM
    Not sure if this has been noticed yet, but when in the camera application, normally if you want to see your pictures you click the little picture icon and view them. However by accident I just realised that you can drag the icon to enlarge it and then drag back, it's pretty awesome and another little hidden thing in the os!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 03:03 PM
    Wanted to ask:

I saw in of the reviews, that if u swipe down in your home screen, it will present two options, 'Personal' and 'Work'.
    Never seen it any other review. Was it removed?

Sent from my Π Σ Χ U S 4.
    03-10-13 01:41 PM
    Wanted to ask:

I saw in of the reviews, that if u swipe down in your home screen, it will present two options, 'Personal' and 'Work'.
    Never seen it any other review. Was it removed?

Only if your BlackBerry 10 device is activated on BES10.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 02:47 PM
    Camera

The last picture taken i the bottom left corner..drag to the middle of screen to expand..kinda neat.
    03-12-13 12:52 AM
    Only if your BlackBerry 10 device is activated on BES10.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry I'm a little new to BB... what is BES10?

03-12-13 10:33 AM
    03-12-13 02:20 PM
    I'm sorry I'm a little new to BB... what is BES10?

BlackBerry Enterprise Service

Posted via CB10
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    03-12-13 03:00 PM
    Here is one I didn't know. In the music player, in the 'Now Playing' list. If you 'pull down' the album cover image, it will reveal the list of played songs and what is about to play. You can scroll the list in both directions.

PS. Please keep this thread to posts tips, if you have questions, there are other threads for that. Thanks!
    03-13-13 11:03 PM
235 ... 45678 ...