Ok. Swiping down can cycle through keyboard. BUT keeps hitting a letter first. So there is no way to use the swipe down gesture to change keyboard and NOT type anything?
    i dont have that issue, just lightly `stroke` it down in one movement, maybe your hanging a lil where you first touch thats causing this?
    patel26 likes this.
    02-01-13 11:52 AM
    Ok. Swiping down can cycle through keyboard. BUT keeps hitting a letter first. So there is no way to use the swipe down gesture to change keyboard and NOT type anything?
    Either you're doing it wrong, or there's something wrong with your device. I do occasionally get a stray key-press doing the down-swipe but almost never, like one time in 50 if I'm not paying attention. Maybe just try varying how you're doing it a bit, and see if you can find something you've been doing wrong?
    02-01-13 02:13 PM
    Tip: If you are going to the BB Hub and slide to reveal hub but don't fully slide to the right (so slide so the icons show and nothing more) then let go, it snaps to just show the icons. Neat, not sure functionality/worthiness but good to note.
    02-01-13 08:01 PM
    How can we backspace backwards? On my curve 9300 if I press alt and backspace it backspaces whats in front of the cursor instead of whats behind it. Can we just swipe to the right to do this on BB10?
    Qaxl likes this.
    02-02-13 10:08 PM
    In some apps (possibly Android) swiping diagonal from the bottom right corner takes you back to the previous screen.
    02-03-13 01:47 AM
    Silly question, but how do i edit my email signature on the Z10
    02-03-13 11:10 AM
    Silly question, but how do i edit my email signature on the Z10
    hub> tap the three dots bottom right corner> settings> email accounts> tap email account> edit signature
    linksy and peter9477 like this.
    02-03-13 11:18 AM
    Thank You....
    02-03-13 11:58 AM
    tapping volume down reduces the volume once its down to nothing if you press down again it puts phone into silent (bell with line through comes up next to battery and phone vibrates to confirm), pressing volume up puts notifications back on again and phone again vibrates to confirm.
    The Me, Tim-ANC and sylvaing like this.
    02-03-13 01:44 PM
    You can pull the icon in the browser bottom left very slightly to the right, to peek, to reveal your open tabs without actual opening it all the way. Quite neat I think...
    jaycee58 likes this.
    02-03-13 05:37 PM
    How can i stop that bloo*y awful facebook from filling my text contacts with FB contacts? I just want the phone contacts to show..,.....I hate facebook. Thanks
    Marauder2 likes this.
    02-04-13 02:03 PM
    also another nice one, when you swipe down the setting panel from either the homescreen or the hub, if you tap the icon the you change the item (bluetooth on/off or change profile etc) if you tap the text by the side, it loads that pange in the settings app.
    This is exactly what I wanted. No need to open the actual settings page. Just like in BBOS!

THANK YOU!
    02-04-13 03:18 PM
    How can i stop that bloo*y awful facebook from filling my text contacts with FB contacts? I just want the phone contacts to show..,.....I hate facebook. Thanks
    Open your contacts, swipe from the top down, click on settings, from this menu you can select which contacts appear (sim,bbm, twitter,facebook etc.)
    02-04-13 03:27 PM
    Another little tip, if you had a playbook you may know this. If you click on both physical volume buttons at the same time it will take a screen shot and save it in your image folder.
    02-04-13 03:29 PM
    Hi.. Thanks but that doesn't work.... I already have facebook contacts off, but when i type in my Mrs' name in the compose text 'To' field, hundreds of non-friend facebook users populate the list....... Aaaargh, is very annoying......may have to turn off facebookunless someone can solve this, although that wouldn't be a great ,loss
    Marauder2 likes this.
    02-04-13 04:34 PM
    What do you expect them to do, use witchcraft to determine when you want Universal Search and then bring up the keyboard and search at that exact moment?
    Laughing *fall off stool*
    02-04-13 06:15 PM
    What do you expect them to do, use witchcraft to determine when you want Universal Search and then bring up the keyboard and search at that exact moment?
    Laughing *fall off stool*
    cindaaaay and pinkvikchick like this.
    02-04-13 06:29 PM
    Hi.. Thanks but that doesn't work.... I already have facebook contacts off, but when i type in my Mrs' name in the compose text 'To' field, hundreds of non-friend facebook users populate the list....... Aaaargh, is very annoying......may have to turn off facebookunless someone can solve this, although that wouldn't be a great ,loss
    I'm almost certain one of the demo videos mentioned a way to disable Facebook (or other services) syncing with your contacts. Have you tried digging around in account settings in the Hub?
    02-04-13 06:33 PM
    I'm almost certain one of the demo videos mentioned a way to disable Facebook (or other services) syncing with your contacts. Have you tried digging around in account settings in the Hub?
    i need to find this too, have over 5,000 fb friends and DON'T want them in my contacts......
    Marauder2 likes this.
    02-05-13 03:01 AM
    i need to find this too, have over 5,000 fb friends and DON'T want them in my contacts......
    ahh, i've fixed this now, phone needed rebooted to show changes, all good
    02-05-13 03:17 AM
    How do you add a. Contact to favorites? I would like to list a few at the top , not alphabetically
    02-05-13 01:17 PM
    How do you add a. Contact to favorites? I would like to list a few at the top , not alphabetically
    Go into contacts, click on the contact and the option is in the menu brought up from the bottom right corner.
    02-05-13 01:28 PM
    Great thanks, love this z10
    02-05-13 02:53 PM
    How do i set email notification sounds on the z10
    02-06-13 12:21 AM
    when holding the phone in landscape, to hide keyboard you can modify the "two fingers up swipe" to be "one thumb on either edge of the keyboard up swipe" and the keys will vanish. It's very easy to do versus arranging 2 fingers.
    02-06-13 05:01 AM
235 1234 ...