Seeking your opinion: Given that BlackBerry 10 is almost 2 years old, and � as we have all witnessed � evolved tremendously, it still remains a smartphone operating system. Given the power, flexibility, security and robustness of the BB10 platform, what do you think it would take OR what do you thinks it is missing to become a solid tablet OS?
    11-15-14 09:54 AM
    People have wanted a replacement for the PlayBook, running BB10, but the facts are what they are: With the flood of iPads and the tsunami of a host of Android tabs, there just isn't enough market out there to compete for and make any real progress.
    11-15-14 10:01 AM
    Tablets are all about the apps, even more than phones. Until BlackBerry has the Apps or a perfect Android Runtime, they really should stay away from tablets.

Posted via CB10
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    11-15-14 05:52 PM
    How about using the tablet for business? I feel that out of the box the BB10 does contain all the features needed to be productive.

The application need is well understood. I think BlackBerry would not be able to fully compete there with other platforms. And that is fine for me. It is not the quantity of the apps that matter.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 03:58 AM
    How about using the tablet for business? I feel that out of the box the BB10 does contain all the features needed to be productive.

The application need is well understood. I think BlackBerry would not be able to fully compete there with other platforms. And that is fine for me. It is not the quantity of the apps that matter.

Posted via CB10
    That's what they said about the PlayBook 'For Business' didn't really workout that way though

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:23 AM