I LOVE the suggested email contacts however I would like to be able to edit them.
    One thing that I find VERY annoying is that the first suggestion is always ME.
    To make matters worse it's an email account that I have not used in almost a decade.
    I have removed every mention of that email account from my current email accounts
    & also checked to make sure it's not mentioned anywhere in my contacts.
    Yet is still keeps appearing. I even uninstalled all my email accounts
    and setup a brand new email. It still found that stupid email address.
    So if it's not getting it from my emails, and it's not getting it from my contacts.
    Where is it getting it? Any ideas?

The above old address is annoying because it always defaults as the first suggested contact, however if I type in my name & look at the suggestions the results are astonishing. It has every email I have ever used, starting with the first email account I ever had in the early 1990's. Even my emails from companies I worked for years ago. Even one company email that I was given but never used. Where is it getting all this info from?
    Last edited by BBPandy; 09-24-13 at 03:45 PM.
    09-24-13 03:34 PM
    I agree it would be better if you could edit/adjust this.
    09-25-13 08:15 AM
    This is taken from your last 200 emails/messages. Do you copy yourself on your emails? I dont have myself in that list at all.
    09-25-13 08:16 AM
    The contacts are being pulled from the ones you recently emailed.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 12:12 PM
    This is taken from your last 200 emails/messages. Do you copy yourself on your emails? I dont have myself in that list at all.
    No I don't. & one of the listed addresses is a company email for a company I worked for in 2001/2002. Not only did I not use the email address, I didn't even know I had one, yet there's my name in front of the company domain name.
    09-25-13 12:16 PM
    No I don't. & one of the listed addresses is a company email for a company I worked for in 2001/2002. Not only did I not use the email address, I didn't even know I had one, yet there's my name in front of the company domain name.
    My guess would be the check box in the contacts app that asks if BlackBerry can acquire additional information about people in your address book from the Internet.
    BB10 Suggested Email Contacts-img_00000527.png

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4780 O2 UK
    09-26-13 10:35 AM
    reviving this thread - anyone know a fix for removing/editing the suggested email addresses when composing? I'm getting one in particular that was an old SugarSync email I had so I could email attachments right to the SugarSync service in my account. Haven't used SugarSync in several years, but it still keeps popping up as the first suggestion on every gmail message I compose.
    05-08-14 09:06 AM
    I have the same problem on Z10 - but only after transferring to a warranty replacement. The suggested contacts are not addresses that I have ever used on this device (or the original Z10) as they were associated with previous employ with a different phone and SIM card. It's frustrating mostly as the suggestions could be ....er... sensitive, and being at the top of the list, one day i'm going to select one by mistake.
    I do not have the "Find more contact details" feature checked but do have an Outlook Exchange account (with contacts synced) and a Gmail account.
    Should I be looking in the Exchange account for the problem?
    11-20-14 08:43 PM
    This is taken care of in 10.3.1.1016.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 09:20 PM