My issue is quite simple and ... annoying ! Everything was working so fine on my SMS database. Then, i restored my all old sms to my new BB10. I can scroll, read, find without any issues BUT (there is a BUT) when i send a message, it takes almost 30 seconds to appear. I clic send and it's like the message i just wrote disappear. Can't talk about that to blackberry cuz there are no way to call them. My network hotline gave me as a solution "swipe your phone" (yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

Can somebody help ? Is there a way to repair the database without loosing eveything ? HELP
    05-12-13 06:00 PM
    Sometimes the lag has to do with having so many texts. If you delete the conversation when it starts getting a bit choppy....it usually helps.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 11:35 PM
    Sometimes the lag has to do with having so many texts. If you delete the conversation when it starts getting a bit choppy....it usually helps.

Posted via CB10
    I get it but it's incredible i need to cancel SMS to avoid this lag! Never had this with my p's7 or I phone

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 11:43 AM
    Mine takes about 3 seconds before it appears in the chat box. Also had this problem before the 10.1 update but now it seems worse
    05-15-13 11:53 AM
    I get it but it's incredible i need to cancel SMS to avoid this lag! Never had this with my p's7 or I phone

Posted via CB10
    iPhone's you would scroll to the top and have to keep pressing "load more" (or however it was worded), where as BlackBerry continuously scrolls through all messages. Which is probably why.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 11:07 PM
    Any one figured out a more permanent fix to this?
    Each time an update comes out for my z10 the issue appears to get worse and worse. I keep having to delete my text message history to allow me to send texts. If I don't then it gets to a point where I will hit the typing area start typing but it will stay behind the keyboard so I cannot see it. I will shrink they keyboard to look over my text and push send 5,10,20 times nothing happens. So I will leave my phone for 1,2,5 minutes up to some times with that text convo open before it will actually send the message some times. If I erase the history it will normally work right away after but it's super frustrating that this was never an issue before they started updating the OS and on my past bb's. If I remember correctly I think the issue started after the update that gave the new hub loading screen after restarts.

I'm surprised I have not heard anything from other ppl. Maybe very isolated to a few ppl?
    01-12-14 07:50 AM
    Can anybody confirm that this issue has been resolved in later OS version, especially 10.2.1.1925 or later? I've got a client using 10.2.0.1809 on a Q10 complaining about very slow SMS and also random rebooting.
    03-01-14 05:52 PM
    I'm running 10.2.1.537 official and have not had any issues with small. This new version breaks Facebook hub integration for a lot of ppl though which is quite annoying. Fix 1 thing break another. You can still check Facebook going into the Facebook app. But if you try to open messages in the hub it goes dark for like 5 sec and then just goes back to the hub. Guess it depends which 1 your client needs less if he should update or not.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 06:14 PM