Let's take the rumors that 10.2.1 final gets full play store access and blackberry is going to deliver a rom for a few high end android phones in the market that have an unlocked bootloader.

(note: all devices with a home button like Samsung has will not get bb10. only soft touch screen buttons will get it)

Would you stay with BlackBerry z10/q10/z30 or would you buy a high end quad-core full hd android device and flash bb10os over it?

Me myself would directly switch the the fastest android device on the market and install bb10os on it.

What would you do? Stay with an original BlackBerry but with outdated hardware.

Or switch to android device and install bb10os on it?

C00019C6F
    11-08-13 10:29 AM
    As long as the primary OS is BB10.
    But one thing is true, BlackBerry devices have the right physical feel to their phones. Size, texture. They're just nice to hold.
    I know from using countless devices though, specs don't seem to matter as much. Aside from the home screen and touch lag on all Android devices, actual game performance isn't better by a noticeable margin. I thought 2 extra cores would do a lot more but in reality, not really. (I run a N4 as secondary and occasionally a One.)

I mean the specs are nice but if they kill battery then naw.
    11-08-13 10:49 AM
    Hmmm bb10 rom, that sounds very interesting... if that happens they will have to improve runtime a lot, cause 4.4 kitkat is going native apps as well

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 02:16 AM