Hi! I'm trying to sideload bar files to my Q10 to no avail. I'm on mac.
    After putting my Q10 in dev mode, and trying to go in, either via USB or WiFi, the chrome's playbook app manager gives me:

Code:
    This site can’t provide a secure connection
    10.0.0.12 uses an unsupported protocol.
    ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
    I've tried every browser under the sun, nothing. I've read in a recent reddit post that someone managed to use the app manager with ungoogled chromium on some version of linux, and I installed it on my mac and still nothing.

What can I do? I really need to sideload some bar files on my Q10. I don't mind installing what ever OS there is, as long it would work. Hope you can help me
    Last edited by howarmat; 03-25-22 at 10:33 AM.
    03-25-22 06:05 AM
    Darcy's Tools might work better for you....
    03-25-22 10:18 AM
    Installed windows just for them (mono just crushed and never opened it on mac) and while it “discovered” my Q10 It never actually connected. It would just try to connect lose connection and repeat while frantically click “connect” ;( I’m losing my mind over this. How hard it is to sideload couple of bar files !
    03-25-22 04:39 PM
    Installed windows just for them (mono just crushed and never opened it on mac) and while it “discovered” my Q10 It never actually connected. It would just try to connect lose connection and repeat while frantically click “connect” ;( I’m losing my mind over this. How hard it is to sideload couple of bar files !
    So did you try Darcy's Tools?

You have Windows on a PC, or installed virtually on your MAC?

What version of Windows?
    03-28-22 03:57 PM
    So did you try Darcy's Tools?

You have Windows on a PC, or installed virtually on your MAC?

What version of Windows?
    I have tried Darcy's tools yeah, not working.

Installed windows 10pro via bootcamp on an old 2015 spare Macbook pro I have. The NET framework is higher than the required 4.5.

I open the software and it sees my connected Q10 but can't seem to establish a connection to it. I've tried with PW, without PW, in Dev mode and ofc without Dev mode. nothing. It just tries to connect and then loses connection immediately.

Tried to download sachesi but it doesn't even start...

It's really disheartening, and I feel like it is something trivial, yet I keep failing.
    03-29-22 03:02 AM
    I have tried Darcy's tools yeah, not working.

Installed windows 10pro via bootcamp on an old 2015 spare Macbook pro I have. The NET framework is higher than the required 4.5.

I open the software and it sees my connected Q10 but can't seem to establish a connection to it. I've tried with PW, without PW, in Dev mode and ofc without Dev mode. nothing. It just tries to connect and then loses connection immediately.

Tried to download sachesi but it doesn't even start...

It's really disheartening, and I feel like it is something trivial, yet I keep failing.
    Do you have the .net framework it asks for installed? Windows normally has various iterations installed simultaneously, I don’t know if it will make any difference but just thought I’d share my thoughts with you.
    03-31-22 05:31 AM
    Another thought have you tried different usb cables to see if it make any difference?
    03-31-22 05:33 AM