Really? do you honestly think that the thousands of people working on developing BB10 would go ahead and design a new product and then go "oh ****...we forgot the bridge"

People just have to chill...I know its close to the launch date and now everyone is nervous.

I'm waiting for the "Will it be able to send email" thread.
    its more the fact that while its a dead cert that bb10 bridge support is a given for bb10 playbook, would rim have bothered to provide support for a soon to be obsolete os (os2.1)
    it makes perfect sense for them to have not bothered, just as it makes sense for them to have bothered.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-22-13 09:44 AM
    its more the fact that while its a dead cert that bb10 bridge support is a given for bb10 playbook, would rim have bothered to provide support for a soon to be obsolete os (os2.1)
    it makes perfect sense for them to have not bothered, just as it makes sense for them to have bothered.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    The people that would affect would be die hard Blackberry fans who have gone out and bought a BB10 phone as soon as it was available AND who have bought a Playbook. In what possible world would it make sense to infuriate those people?
    01-22-13 11:29 AM
    CHILL!! Blackberry bridge will be supported. You can't deny it IS being supported. Damn people.
    01-22-13 12:21 PM
    really? Do you honestly think that the thousands of people working on developing bb10 would go ahead and design a new product and then go "oh ****...we forgot the bridge" people just have to chill...i know its close to the launch date and now everyone is nervous. I'm waiting for the "will it be able to send email" thread.
    this!! bridge will be supported.
    01-22-13 12:23 PM
    Bridge will be there and it will be better.

Scouts Honor.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    nappp likes this.
    01-22-13 12:30 PM
    If this BB10 is all working why won't they release it to us that have the device that can run it...bad enough we have this almost useless PB (I need to ftp large amounts of files) and the only way it will do it is one by one. Its like having a modern day computer running windows 95 or worse 3.0
    01-30-13 05:46 PM
    If this BB10 is all working why won't they release it to us that have the device that can run it...bad enough we have this almost useless PB (I need to ftp large amounts of files) and the only way it will do it is one by one. Its like having a modern day computer running windows 95 or worse 3.0
    You might want to check out ghost commander on app world its very basic but definitrle gets the job done well. Also allows to ftp multiples files as well its pretty much ftp client and file explorer in one. Check it out
    01-30-13 05:56 PM
    Now that some people have their hands on a Z10... how's bridge?
    01-30-13 06:04 PM
    Bridge is a great feature in the Playbook and I use it all the time paired with my 9810 and 9860. I'm on the road all day and having this feature on the PB allows me much better functionality/access to the info received on the phone. The PB is built on QNX and so is BB10, and I can't see Blackberry (not RIM any longer) loosing that connection interface with their devices.
    BB10 is awesome!
    02-04-13 12:17 PM
    Bridge is a great feature in the Playbook and I use it all the time paired with my 9810 and 9860. I'm on the road all day and having this feature on the PB allows me much better functionality/access to the info received on the phone. The PB is built on QNX and so is BB10, and I can't see Blackberry (not RIM any longer) loosing that connection interface with their devices.
    BB10 is awesome!
    BlackBerry Bridge between BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry PlayBook is currently only semi-functional with most of the features we are used to with BlackBerry OS 5/6/7 missing. Team BlackBerry took a giant step backwards. I am tired of their excuses and hearing Thorsten mention "BlackBerry OS 10 will be a mobile computing patform". At least give us the same functionality we had previously instead of taking away features.
    02-04-13 04:11 PM
    02-04-13 05:31 PM
    BlackBerry Bridge between BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry PlayBook is currently only semi-functional with most of the features we are used to with BlackBerry OS 5/6/7 missing. Team BlackBerry took a giant step backwards. I am tired of their excuses and hearing Thorsten mention "BlackBerry OS 10 will be a mobile computing patform". At least give us the same functionality we had previously instead of taking away features.
    Please elaborate.
    02-08-13 09:12 AM
    Please elaborate.
    There was an article on the front page yesterday..... No longer can you view/respond email, text, BBM.. Can't see the calendar, notes, etc.
    02-08-13 05:38 PM
38 12