I had a Q10 but found it to be too small and slow , didn't like my Z30 since i found the keyboard would glitch on me and go super laggy when it was on power saving mode.

Did have a passport but the top right corner of the screen was starting to peel as in the screen was beginning to peel up. (If i pressed down on the certain corner you could see the screen shift up and down). I don't want the classic as it's specs are no better then my old Q10

The build quality of the passport worries me as I've read that the steel side beams are conducting the heat that cause the screen's glue to melt and thus loosen the screen. At the moment i own an iphone 6, leaning towards getting the passport but i'm, scared of two things.

1. If my screen will get the same lifting issue.
    2. If Google play store is still acessible with the passport to date.

P.S.
    I always buy my phone's used but i am extremely thorough before i purchase my items. At the time I bought the passport it was too dark outside and I didn't realize the screen had the issue. Buying new is not an option.

Thanks!
    11-23-15 07:04 PM
    The google play store is still available either through Cobalt's fix or through Snap. As far as the screen lifting issue, sorry cannot help you with that. My wife and I each have had a Passport for more than 1 year and absolutely NO screen lifting or any other issue. It is a fantastic phone for us. If you are concerned about screen lifting, keep it out of your back pocket and consider using a hard-shell case on it. My wife uses no case on hers but puts it in her purse all the time and I use a soft Amzer case and put the phone in my shirt pocket mostly but on occasion my front pants pocket. Never any problem.
    11-23-15 07:12 PM
    does snapchat or Googlle drive/docs/slides/sheets work on it? I tried a while back ago and those apps weren't compatible with the blackberry still. I have alot of work on my google drive so it's critical for me and could you link the cobalt patch/
    11-23-15 07:28 PM
    Sorry, don't use google drive but Cobalt is at : http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

edit; forgot to mention that Snapchat will not work!
    11-23-15 07:33 PM
    does snapchat or Googlle drive/docs/slides/sheets work on it? I tried a while back ago and those apps weren't compatible with the blackberry still. I have alot of work on my google drive so it's critical for me and could you link the cobalt patch/
    I just use Whatsapp, BBM, Onedrive, Docs To Go and save to Onedrive.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 06:11 PM
    I just use Whatsapp, BBM, Onedrive, Docs To Go and save to Onedrive.

Posted via CB10

Is onedrive on BB world or off playstore/amazon?
    11-24-15 08:48 PM
    Is onedrive on BB world or off playstore/amazon?
    It's on BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 01:02 AM