Hi,

Regarding to draft folder syncing; this is not Blackberry's fault, this is how Exchange ActiveSync protocol works as standard. The only way to solve this is to ask Microsoft to change how Exchange ActiveSync works.

Please read this website:

Drafts folder not synching on ActiveSync devices | Email and calendar | Microsoft Office 365 Community

https://support.apple.com/kb/HT5928?viewlocale=en_US

KB16270-Drafts do not synchronize with the BlackBerry smartphone

So blame Microsoft or ask them to provide this capability.

Thank you.
    09-28-14 09:20 AM
    First off.

The last link is specifically related to the "BlackBerry Smartphone" = BBOS legacy NOT Bb10 thus not relevant to this entire thread.

I've had Microsoft.com account since mid 2013 and always worked on all 5 of my Z10 and now on my Z30 devices.

The sync needs to be enabled for the folder you're after. Give it a few minutes to do its work.

Drafts also never had an issue needs to enable that folder since it is NOT enabled by default.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    09-28-14 12:58 PM
    It seems that Outlook.com works fine for you, but please confirm the following:

1. Write e-mail on BB10
    2. Save that e-mail as draft
    3. Login to Outlook.com on the web, can you confirm if the e-mail that you write on BB10 now appear and sync on Draft folder on Outlook.com?

If you can sync Draft folder as above, then it seems work, so can you please inform on how to enable the Draft folder sync?

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Hennry Satria; 09-29-14 at 01:11 AM.
    09-28-14 01:39 PM
    Can you please inform on how to enable the Draft folder sync?

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Swipe from the top ... select Settings > Accounts.
    Select your Outlook.com
    09-29-14 07:09 PM
    Drafts don't sync on outlook.com as mentioned above...just tested it to confirm.

They do, however, on my corporate account (no laughing but it's Lotus Notes :P)
    09-29-14 07:55 PM
    My outlook contacts, calendar and email sync perfectly.

By the way, I had more email, calendar and contact limitations on iOS7 than on my Z30 so don't be too quick to jump ship.

There are pros and cons to both I suppose but I see no cons so far for my outlook accounts (one corporate, the other personal).

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 08:31 PM
    I just bought a new BB Classic and the firmware is up-to-date. In trying to set-up EAS syncing with Outlook, I notice the instructions from Microsoft EXCLUDE Blackberry. They have instructions for iOS and Android phones, but not BB. For the BB, we are left to access mail via mobile web browser.

Anyone have a work-around??
    11-26-15 06:16 PM
    Outlook.com accounts are being migrated to true Microsoft Exchange Active Sync accounts, with characteristics of the paid Outlook365 accounts. Take a look at this link. Instructions for BB10 devices are very clear.

https://support.office.com/en-ca/art...2-778406662f55
    11-26-15 08:35 PM
    I just bought a new BB Classic and the firmware is up-to-date. In trying to set-up EAS syncing with Outlook, I notice the instructions from Microsoft EXCLUDE Blackberry. They have instructions for iOS and Android phones, but not BB. For the BB, we are left to access mail via mobile web browser.

Anyone have a work-around??
    The instructions are for legacy BlackBerry handsets. Just set up your device using Exchange as the mail type and it will work.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 05:03 AM
    Autodiscover takes care of that. Email, password, bam!

Posted via CB10
    rthonpm likes this.
    11-27-15 05:23 PM
    ^^^^^^^^This
    11-30-15 09:18 PM
36 12