Attachment 387598Attachment 387599
    Although i have latest OS still my Z30 received 194 mb update.
    No problem with latest upgrade, updated Q5, Q10, Z10 and Z30. Q5 took twice as long as the other 3.

The best trick I have found to settle in a new OS is to do 5 restarts following a sussecfull OTA upgrade. All phones are slick, faster and biggest change is Camera and Calendar apps.

Enjoy

X
    01-14-16 04:27 PM
    From what I understood - the newest update 10.3.2.2836 has the following

improvements:
    camera
    calendar
    stability
    speed

worsening:
    android apps cannot be deleted anymore (no mater wherefrom downloaded)

I guess the "error" of this update or worsening of the OS could be bypassed; if you wanna delete android apps for sure; by doing a security wipe?

has anybody tried this and can confirm?

thanks for any input to this ...
    01-14-16 06:20 PM
    i have it it my z30 and now my battery life stinks.
    01-14-16 07:40 PM
    Here in British Columbia Canada on Rogers unlocked no update yet

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 08:29 PM
    i have it it my z30 and now my battery life stinks.
    Phone running hot for me... hope that it finishes syncing and then it goes back to normal....

CPU usage consistently around 40-50%... usually idle cpu usage is around 5-8%... lets wait and see.

Posted via my  z30/10.3.2.2639 
    01-14-16 11:19 PM
    Hey guys... phone was running hot for like 12 hours now... I did a reboot once.. but still for another 2 hours phone was running hot with high CPU usage...

Just thought of doing a Hub refresh by diagonally swiping 4 times from right corner... within 5 mins. the CPU usage is back to 5-8% levels now... phone running cool again...

Posted via my  z30/10.3.2.2876 
    01-14-16 11:37 PM
    From what I understood - the newest update 10.3.2.2836 has the following

improvements:
    camera
    calendar
    stability
    speed

worsening:
    android apps cannot be deleted anymore (no mater wherefrom downloaded)

I guess the "error" of this update or worsening of the OS could be bypassed; if you wanna delete android apps for sure; by doing a security wipe?

has anybody tried this and can confirm?

thanks for any input to this ...
    Hello thanks for summary but could you explain in detail what changes to:
    -calendar?
    -camera?
    01-15-16 01:28 AM
    My Z30 Battery is discharging Fast,
    Anybody having same issue,
    What's the solution for it?
    I rebooted twice but still is discharging fast .
    01-15-16 02:29 AM
    IN night i used to get 4% discarge now its 6% or more,

Is there any solution,Or we need to wait for new update ?
    01-15-16 02:40 AM
    same question every time.... new OS needs time to settle. Wait for a week or so
    Ashish Dhavale likes this.
    01-15-16 03:20 AM
    I can confirm that I have the android bug that doesn't let me to uninstal/ delete completely an android app! It is bad because I was update an old android facebook and messenger app and now it doesn't work anymore! I was trying to uninstal the new ones and I can't! I was deleted them and when I was trying to reinstall the old version it said that I already have a newer version and that's why I couldn't have installed the old ones and I should uninstal the new version!
    Now I won't update any other android app!
    Maybe a security wipe will erase/delete/uninstall the android apps!

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 06:16 AM
    If you just transfer the 2 bar files posted earlier the the OS runs without any problems. It's an easy fix.

Posted from BlackBerry Passport SE
    01-15-16 06:19 AM
    I can confirm that I have the android bug that doesn't let me to uninstal/ delete completely an android app! It is bad because I was update an old android facebook and messenger app and now it doesn't work anymore! I was trying to uninstal the new ones and I can't! I was deleted them and when I was trying to reinstall the old version it said that I already have a newer version and that's why I couldn't have installed the old ones and I should uninstal the new version!
    Now I won't update any other android app!
    Maybe a security wipe will erase/delete/uninstall the android apps!

Posted via CB10
    Just implement the solution, then your problem will be solved.
    01-15-16 06:25 AM
    Hi, I tried your method, but it didn't work! The application is unable to remove the sys.android file from my Blackberry. I tried also via Sachesi. Both programs inform that the file has beed deleted succesfully, but when I look into "Installed applications" window, the file is still there. And when I try to install the older one, it informs me, that it is impossible, because the system has the new version of the file. And now the android runtime does not work on my phone at all. Could you please help?
    01-15-16 06:30 AM
    And when I try to install the older one, it informs me, that it is impossible, because the system has the new version of the file. And now the android runtime does not work on my phone at all. Could you please help?
    Uncheck "only install newer apps" box in Sachesi.
    01-15-16 06:45 AM
    Hi, I tried your method, but it didn't work! The application is unable to remove the sys.android file from my Blackberry. I tried also via Sachesi. Both programs inform that the file has beed deleted succesfully, but when I look into "Installed applications" window, the file is still there. And when I try to install the older one, it informs me, that it is impossible, because the system has the new version of the file. And now the android runtime does not work on my phone at all. Could you please help?
    Unchecked "install newer files" in Sachesi. Then try installing the two Android runtime bar files.
    01-15-16 06:45 AM
    I just was about to post that it was exaclly what caused the problem!! Thank you Guys and thank you rbtg for the files. Now my BB works great!
    01-15-16 07:11 AM
    I just was about to post that it was exaclly what caused the problem!! Thank you Guys and thank you rbtg for the files. Now my BB works great!
    thanks to Conite i just pasted them
    01-15-16 08:11 AM
    01-15-16 08:34 AM
    My friend saw a PRIV once. He considered it to be such a rare occurrence that he thought it important to tell me.

Posted via CB10
    rbtg and magicdesign like this.
    01-15-16 08:37 AM
    IN night i used to get 4% discarge now its 6% or more,

Is there any solution,Or we need to wait for new update ?
    A few posts above yours someone reported the same issue but by resetting the hub it settled down.
    Ashish Dhavale likes this.
    01-15-16 10:09 AM
    go update manually, just in progress on my bb passport on O2
    01-15-16 02:05 PM
    One thing I've noticed from this upgrade (original Passport) is that Bedside Mode now works differently.

With the previous OS, I would wake up, grab my Passport off the Charging Dock, and lots of new messages would be waiting ready for me to read.

Since the update to OS 10.3.2.2876 my Passport doesn't immediately show the outstanding messages, I now have to wait a few minutes for them to download - it's as if Bedside Mode now puts the phone into Flight Mode as well.

Has anybody else noticed this change?

Btw - two days after the OS Update, battery life is at least back to normal, or possibly even better than it was before - currently 63% at 9.40pm, after a day which had about 2.5 hours of telephone calls.... (Yesterday, the first day after the OS Update, the battery life was appalling and the Passport was down to 8% by the time I got home c.midnight, and I probably had less than 2 hours of phone calls yesterday....).
    01-15-16 03:44 PM
    Here in British Columbia Canada on Rogers unlocked no update yet.
    Nothing from Telus either.
    01-15-16 06:33 PM
    At&t -3z10 didn't get it still.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 07:46 PM
258 ... 7891011