End of what list?
    11-20-15 02:03 PM
    So sorry bro,

Ok now, maybe u can try officially release 2639
    I hope ur problem end

Send via  Passport SE
    Np bro,
    It wont end. :/
    I might buy Blackberry Leap. Lets see...
    11-20-15 02:03 PM
    Can you share the end of the list ?
    Oh this. I thought it's not important cuz all of these apps are preloaded.

BB10 OS! Is it getting buggier day by day?-img_20151121_000910.png
    BB10 OS! Is it getting buggier day by day?-img_20151121_000913.png

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 02:10 PM
    Oh this. I thought it's not important cuz all of these apps are preloaded.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151121_000910.png 
Views:	243 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	381394
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151121_000913.png 
Views:	242 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	381395
    Well, not Google Account and BlackBerry Google ID, aka Cobalt's tools... That's also apps I can't check.

Well, after a SIC multiwipe + Autoloader, you have the phone at the same state as when you bought it. We don't have this issue, so... either you hunt down the culprit app (in the list I can't check) by uninstalling them one at a time and testing, either it's an hardware issue this time (if it's the case, test by pressing strongly and for a longer time in order to test the volume rockers this time).
    11-20-15 03:39 PM
    Well, not Google Account and BlackBerry Google ID, aka Cobalt's tools... That's also apps I can't check.

Well, after a SIC multiwipe + Autoloader, you have the phone at the same state as when you bought it. We don't have this issue, so... either you hunt down the culprit app (in the list I can't check) by uninstalling them one at a time and testing, either it's an hardware issue this time (if it's the case, test by pressing strongly and for a longer time in order to test the volume rockers this time).
    Well, it's not a hardware issue. It wasn't working after I read your post. To make It work I have to do a hard reboot. The rockers work perfectly for some time. But then the problem comes back. The thing is, the first time I ever loaded a leak of 10.3 I had the same issue with the rockers. Then downgraded to beloved 10.2.1 and it worked perfectly. I assumed it was just a big in the leak and will not be there on the official release. Feb 19 here we come. Okay upgraded to the official date. No problems whatsoever. A couple of hours later it comes back. Me, disappointed :/
    Went back to 10.2.1 several times to check if it's a hardware issue or not. It wasn't. It was a software issue.
    But the only reason I stayed on 10.3.1 is because we can't restore our data. :/ when we downgrade. That sucks you know. If I knew upgrading to 10.3.2 would never allow me to go back. I would've never done it. I didn't even know what the anti theft feature was till I upgrade was complete. I don't know what to do. Z30 is my fav device. I am considering getting a a leap since there is no flagship all touch device. The Priv matches my requirements. I would've bought it without hesitation. BUT it has android. So no way! :/

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 12:48 AM
    [QUOTE=Blackberry-Prince;12097708]Well, it's not a hardware issue. It wasn't working after I read your post. To make It work I have to do a hard reboot. The rockers work perfectly for some time. But then the problem comes back. The thing is, the first time I ever loaded a leak of 10.3 I had the same issue with the rockers. Then downgraded to beloved 10.2.1 and it worked perfectly. I assumed it was just a big in the leak and will not be there on the official release. Feb 19 here we come. Okay upgraded to the official date. No problems whatsoever. A couple of hours later it comes back. Me, disappointed :/
    Went back to 10.2.1 several times to check if it's a hardware issue or not. It wasn't. It was a software issue.
    But the only reason I stayed on 10.3.1 is because we can't restore our data. :/ when we downgrade. That sucks you know. If I knew upgrading to 10.3.2 would never allow me to go back. I would've never done it. I didn't even know what the anti theft feature was till I upgrade was complete. I don't know what to do. Z30 is my fav device. I am considering getting a a leap since there is no flagship all touch device. The Priv matches my requirements. I would've bought it without hesitation. BUT it has android. So no way! :/
    One more thing. It's not a hardware issue because my brother has a P9981 it's just 2 months old. I told him to enjoy 10.2.1 then upgrade. No issues on 10.2.1 after upgrading to 10.3.2 the volume rockers issue same like mine was there for him too. Now 2 brand new devices can't have a hardware issue all of a sudden after upgrading to 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 12:50 AM
    [

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 12:52 AM
    It's not a hardware issue because my brother has a P9981 it's just 2 months old. I told him to enjoy 10.2.1 then upgrade. No issues on 10.2.1 after upgrading to 10.3.2 the volume rockers issue same like mine was there for him too.
    So uninstall the apps you both have on the phone.
    11-21-15 04:00 AM
    So uninstall the apps you both have on the phone.
    He has two phones. The only app he downloaded from the world was whatsapp. That's it!
    He uses the Porsche only for Emails, Calls and Whatsapp. But the IPhone for all the apps etc...
    Nothing to uninstall there. Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 04:49 AM
    Get rid of the device, send it for warranty and stop complaining...people here have tried and can't help you....put on your big boy pants and figure it out.
    11-21-15 06:41 AM
    He has two phones. The only app he downloaded from the world was whatsapp. That's it!
    He uses the Porsche only for Emails, Calls and Whatsapp.
    So WhatsApp or the Cobalt's tools can be your culprit in your case. Test the assumption by uninstalling them for a short period. Don't forget to reboot afterward.
    11-21-15 06:55 AM
    Get rid of the device, send it for warranty and stop complaining...people here have tried and can't help you....put on your big boy pants and figure it out.
    Yo, do you have a problem with that? If you don't know the solution get the hell outta my thread. Don't bother to open it. What do you mean stop complaining? There are brilliant minds out here at Crackberry. They can help me out. The bug is in the OS and one in your head.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 05:27 AM
    So WhatsApp or the Cobalt's tools can be your culprit in your case. Test the assumption by uninstalling them for a short period. Don't forget to reboot afterward.
    Alright I'll do that but I am sure it's not gonna work. Thank you sir for bearing with me and helping me out. Thank you for your time. I don't think there's a solution to fix this so there's pretty much nothing we can do about it. Nevertheless take care. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 05:29 AM
    Yo, do you have a problem with that? If you don't know the solution get the hell outta my thread. Don't bother to open it. What do you mean stop complaining? There are brilliant minds out here at Crackberry. They can help me out. The bug is in the OS and one in your head.

Posted via CB10
    Hardware related.

No OS bug, freedom of speech.

Move along spanky...
    11-22-15 06:07 AM
    Hardware related.

No OS bug, freedom of speech.

Move along spanky...
    Already checked with the technicians here at the Blackberry store. It's an OS bug.

Not hardware related, freedom of speech.

Move along Baldy...

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 11:53 AM
    Already checked with the technicians here at the Blackberry store. It's an OS bug.

Not hardware related, freedom of speech.

Move along Baldy...

Posted via CB10
    Hardware related, get an iPhone.

Bye.
    11-22-15 12:02 PM
    Added 'for me' to the title
    Im not the only one with this issue. Remove the 'for me'. Read the whole text first. Wiping the device doesnt fix anything.
    Why are you adding that without my permission? If you have a solution to my question kindly answer. Dont add titles. REMOVE IT, Thanks
    OK I tweaked the title again and hopefully everyone will be happy. I think what Usman was trying to indicate is that NOT everyone's experience on this is the same. This is NOT wrong! However since the OP prefers another title I have made an adjustment as a courtesy.
    11-22-15 12:23 PM
    Hardware related, get an iPhone.

Bye.
    You high or something bro? Don't you understand? Not heard related.

Already have one. BB10=No.1 priority

Bye

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 12:25 PM
    PS KNOCK it off with the name calling before I start handing out presents to your inboxes in the form of infractions!

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    11-22-15 12:26 PM
    OK I tweaked the title again and hopefully everyone will be happy. I think what Usman was trying to indicate is that NOT everyone's experience on this is the same. This is NOT wrong! However since the OP prefers another title I have made an adjustment as a courtesy.
    You are very kind. As you can see there are a lot of people who asked him to change the title. I did, others did too. Well, not everyone but there are quite a few who do. Thanks anyways.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 12:26 PM
    PS KNOCK it off with the name calling before I start handing out presents to your inboxes in the form of infractions!

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don�t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Thanks. We all know who started it though, never mind. You may close the thread if you want to.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 12:28 PM
    Thanks. We all know who started it though, never mind. You may close the thread if you want to.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds good, I think the topic has been worked out anyways. Let's all shake and make up and have a good laugh about it.
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    11-22-15 12:31 PM
97 ... 234