Strong statement there buddy...

Anyway, an FYI for anyone with problems : a security wipe WONT solve any problems. That's not the point of the security wipe.
    Reloading the OS through BlackBerry link is the only way to guarantee you have a new OS installation, similar to formatting a PC.

So, if you have recurring software problems that MOST people don't have, this is your best bet. Afterwards, do NOT restore ANY part of a backup.
    Sync your contacts to your Gmail or something, and forget about your 'clash of clans' progress. Unless you are willing to risk more bugs.
    I dont have to worry about COC data. I have the GP services
    11-14-15 02:14 AM
    Run the 10.3.2.2789 autoloader. Do not perform a restore after. Set up your email from scratch. Then try it again thoroughly before you add back any apps.

I have none of those issues on my Zs, Qs, or Passport, and never did.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    I just did coz of buggy performances in my previous official version 2474 and my browser is still buggy...I dint restore anything and no android apps too...BlackBerry really need to work on an update which doesnt screw anything and give us back an OS which was working like 10.2.1.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    11-14-15 04:09 AM
    Im not the only one with this issue. Remove the 'for me'. Read the whole text first. Wiping the device doesnt fix anything.
    Why are you adding that without my permission? If you have a solution to my question kindly answer. Dont add titles. REMOVE IT, Thanks
    I support this Usman. Remove the For me. Its not just him who has problems.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-14-15 04:10 AM
    I support this Usman. Remove the For me. Its not just him who has problems.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    He will ignore. That's what he does best. I already told him to.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 05:06 AM
    Usman always seemed to be a nice guy...and I hope he will considering the fact that u r not the only one having buggy OS problems.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-14-15 05:20 AM
    I never had any issues with any BlackBerry 10 devices I use(d). But I also don't use any Android apps because of their non-changeable and intrusive permissions. Not saying that your problems are Android app related but stating that BB10 is hopeless or buggy doesn't apply to a lot of BB10 users.

CB10 - Passport
    Uzi, 1raygin and David Tyler like this.
    11-14-15 05:46 AM
    I never had any issues with any BlackBerry 10 devices I use(d). But I also don't use any Android apps because of their non-changeable and intrusive permissions. Not saying that your problems are Android app related but stating that BB10 is hopeless or buggy doesn't apply to a lot of BB10 users.

CB10 - Passport
    There are no problems on devices preloaded with OS 10.3
    Just the Zs and Qs

There are 100s of people who have the same problems. I have started 3 threads describing these problems one at a time. As time went by, problems started to increase.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 05:51 AM
    There are no problems on devices preloaded with OS 10.3
    Just the Zs and Qs

There are 100s of people who have the same problems. I have started 3 threads describing these problems one at a time. As time went by, problems started to increase.

Posted via CB10
    There are enough people with Zs and Qs who don't experience those problems as well. Myself included.

Via Pasta CB10
    Uzi, anon(9188202) and 1raygin like this.
    11-14-15 06:05 AM
    There are enough people with Zs and Qs who don't experience those problems as well. Myself included.

Via Pasta CB10
    Thats good for you! I hope you dont experience them in the future. But there are also enough people who do experience these problems.
    11-14-15 06:27 AM
    Not having these issues with 10.3.2.2639 on Z30 or Passport (neither had 10.3 pre-loaded). Others here have told you what you need to do.
    11-14-15 06:50 AM
    Ofcorz...its a fact that there are tons of people who has problems and another tons who doesn't have it. Just bcoz some has it doesn't mean others also should have...and vice versa..

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-14-15 07:05 AM
    Ofcorz...its a fact that there are tons of people who has problems and another tons who doesn't have it. Just bcoz some has it doesn't mean others also should have...and vice versa..

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    OP says it works fine for a while after a fresh install and then problems return over time.

I'm inclined to think it's something he is doing that causes the problem. It certainly makes it very difficult to diagnose.

anon(9188202) and David Tyler like this.
    11-14-15 07:09 AM
    It's not the shortcuts that make a problem. Doesn't work. Already tried.
    I won't post the same answer, so I advice you to read my post again
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    11-14-15 09:11 AM
    OP says it works fine for a while after a fresh install and then problems return over time.

I'm inclined to think it's something he is doing that causes the problem. It certainly makes it very difficult to diagnose.

To be frank, I have also the same pattern of lagging. Works good for sometime and then starts showing sluggishness at times...sometimes a hard reset will help and otherwise not...I just did current OS yesterday morning and I feel browser is slow...not just once, but many times...I really hope BlackBerry release an update sooon to clear all these issues and make it fast and perfect as if it was on 10.2.1.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-14-15 09:31 AM
    I won't post the same answer, so I advice you to read my post again
    Working on that! Thanks though.
    11-14-15 10:18 AM
    Guys what about my whats app chats? Conite?
    I have downloaded the .2789 autoloader. You told me to start over again :/
    So is there a way to save my whatsapp chats? Only whats app messages. I missed on the free copy of ultimate backup :/
    Terrible!
    11-14-15 10:31 AM
    So is there a way to save my whatsapp chats? Only whats app messages. I missed on the free copy of ultimate backup :/
    Terrible!
    Other than using a 3rd party paid app like Ultimate Backup, I don't know of another way.

11-14-15 10:33 AM
    Other than using a 3rd party paid app like Ultimate Backup, I don't know of another way.

I cant even restore whatsapp data right? Will that create problems?
    11-14-15 10:45 AM
    I cant even restore whatsapp data right? Will that create problems?
    Just try without restoring and see if it helps.

Via Pasta CB10
    11-14-15 11:39 AM
    Terrible!
    Speaking of chats and messaging--do you tend to hoard all chats, messages etc to the point where your phone MAY be buggy and lagging because of this? Not trying to offend you or accuse you of anything, but I know that after a long time of "collecting conversations" , things can and do slow down. I quite regularly get rid of texts, bbm chats etc to avoid this. I have been running .2789 since first available and quite frankly, I consider the OS to be extremely robust and bug-free. I have a Passport and 2 spare z10's and my wife has a Passport all running this version and all our devices are using the best, bug-free OS's that I have ever seen. IMHO
    11-14-15 11:44 AM
    As someone who has just gotten his secound Z30. (the button broke on my old one). I must say 10.3.1.2744 works very excellent for me. If you haven't upgraded to 10.3.2 then imo don't since there's no gain from that upgrade. At the same time I have trouble with the old 10.2.1 java-runtime. and 10.3.0 was for the passport so for all touch 10.3.1 seems like the way to go. And of cause i use the old stock app which is partially defunct in 10.3.2
    11-14-15 11:49 AM
    Speaking of chats and messaging--do you tend to hoard all chats, messages etc to the point where your phone MAY be buggy and lagging because of this? Not trying to offend you or accuse you of anything, but I know that after a long time of "collecting conversations" , things can and do slow down. I quite regularly get rid of texts, bbm chats etc to avoid this. I have been running .2789 since first available and quite frankly, I consider the OS to be extremely robust and bug-free. I have a Passport and 2 spare z10's and my wife has a Passport all running this version and all our devices are using the best, bug-free OS's that I have ever seen. IMHO
    No problem. You do have a point. But this never happened to me on 10.2.1. Not even a single problem to be honest. I don't see chats of just 87-90 MB a problem. But let's see. I'll give it a try without the chats. I'm about to load. 2789 let's see. Fingers crossed!

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 and Joshu42 like this.
    11-14-15 12:44 PM
    On.2789 nothing restored. Clean! No apps installed. Will keep it like this for a couple of days. No bugs no issues with volume adjustment, lag or dialer delay so far in 12 hours. Hopefully nothing like that will happen like it always does.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 07:00 AM
    Conite is perfectly right. I will add that your issue is linked either to a full storage, either to an app (or apps) eating memory and CPU in the background. To temporarily solve this, you can check your apps permissions, and deny "Run in the Background" and "Run when minimized" for all apps. Then restart by keeping both the volume rockers pressed...

That said, your volume rocker issue is either linked to your settings (Settings > Main Volume > Music shortcuts), either to another app that use this key hook to trigger something (like for notifications apps /buz++,... or flashlight ones, and so on....).
    Thanks! I had the volume rocker issue, and went through all my native apps to find that Power Tools had the - volume key assigned to LED shourtcut.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    Joshu42 likes this.
    11-15-15 07:30 AM
    Conite is perfectly right. I will add that your issue is linked either to a full storage, either to an app (or apps) eating memory and CPU in the background. To temporarily solve this, you can check your apps permissions, and deny "Run in the Background" and "Run when minimized" for all apps. Then restart by keeping both the volume rockers pressed...

That said, your volume rocker issue is either linked to your settings (Settings > Main Volume > Music shortcuts), either to another app that use this key hook to trigger something (like for notifications apps /buz++,... or flashlight ones, and so on....).
    These are my settings, there's no link to any app and mine does the same, the OS seems to be self destructing.
    BB10 OS! Is it getting buggier day by day?-img_20151115_161002.png

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 08:11 AM
97 1234