Good Evening-
    Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. I recently purchased a Z10 and Classic from eBay, and quickly upgraded both softwares to the most recent 10.3.3 version. Is there any place where I could download the original BB10 icons (the ones with the square backgrounds), as I like the look of those icons better? Or, is there a way to replace the 10.3 icons with the original BB10 icons?
    Thanks!
    05-23-20 10:42 PM
    Good Evening-
    Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. I recently purchased a Z10 and Classic from eBay, and quickly upgraded both softwares to the most recent 10.3.3 version. Is there any place where I could download the original BB10 icons (the ones with the square backgrounds), as I like the look of those icons better? Or, is there a way to replace the 10.3 icons with the original BB10 icons?
    Thanks!
    I’m pretty sure there isn’t, they’re gone for good.
    06-06-20 05:37 PM