I think most people here agree that BlackBerry did such a smart move with BlackBerry10 that Apple had to copy several ideas in ios7 and started working on improving those.

Being honest as a person who is looking on getting the best out of my devices I love competition and hate the idea of suing competitor.
    Competition is good for us and that's why BlackBerry should look at what Apple has been doing to the awesome concept of BlackBerry 10.

I haven't been able to digg through all features of ios 7 but it for now I want to say that BlackBerry needs to look at what they did with

- the lock screen
    - the drop down access to settings ( it think here Apple did the better job)

What else do you guys think BlackBerry should copy and improve from other systems

Posted via CB10
    Smartie020 likes this.
    06-11-13 03:28 AM
    I'd have to agree and i hope that there would be a bit of a revamp to active frames and the icons since they look a bit ugly (mostly active frames) and i wish that they'd make a 2nd central hub that acts like your lock screen however is more fluid in the sense that you can reply to messages within the same display (not opening any app) or widgets? (don't like widgets a lot)

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 03:37 AM
    I agree too. I like the control center in ios7.
    06-11-13 03:44 AM
    Active frames could do so much more. Even BlackBerry 's own developers use the full depth of it.
    But by the end of this year BlackBerry 10 will be much more powerful than wp8 I think

Posted via CB10
    jasonvan9 likes this.
    06-11-13 04:09 AM
    There's more catching up to do for blackberry.
    06-11-13 04:34 AM