I would like to share a huge reason that keeps me loving my Passport but more so BB10. I love music and watching YouTube and downloading pictures off the internet or instagram. Using BB10 makes all of those things so seamless.

When I want to download pictures from the Internet it's simple and quick. When I want to download pictures from Instagram (which is not easily done on Android phones) I just use iGrann Pro and it's even more simple than the internet.

YouTube is a beautiful app even if it is truly a webpage but we have a BlackBerry app called FastTube that is also amazing and the videos play when you open other apps or sleep the phone to conserve battery. You can even download for later.

My biggest love affair is with StereoTube. This app is a YouTube plugin and it let's you find so many songs and if you like them you can choose to download the song or the video in several formats. Now I did find that sometimes an MP3 that I downloaded had a sound glitch so I tried to download it in M4a format.
    Now the M4a formate is supported but you can't change the playing location with the slider in the player app so I found Penzus MMT. This app is a multimedia converter and I can set the bit rate and other things then convert to MP3.
    Now when I converted it I found that I lost the album art so I downloaded the ID3iot app. This app let's you set the album art and other things in the ID3 tags.

These are all BlackBerry World apps that I paid for and they are worth every cent. There is only one app I downloaded from the Google Play Store which is 8tracks. I use 8tracks to find new music because it is like Spotify and instagram mashed together. You can search by listing tags, for example you could tag "Rock" or "love" or "Gym" and then go to playlist. It will list many playlist that other people have put together and you will often find new music. There is the web page version if you don't want the Google Play app sucking up your battery when your not looking.

I hope I helps some people find new life in their BlackBerry phones I know I'm staying with mine till the lake dries up.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 10:53 PM
    It's all can be done on Android seamless too , OG YouTube work great it can play youtube in small window can download too
    11-12-16 10:58 PM
    It's all can be done on Android seamless too , OG YouTube work great it can play youtube in small window can download too
    May I ask how you download a song off YouTube using Android?

While your at it let me know how you would get a picture off of instagram on android also. My friends have to take screen shots and are very jealous of me.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 10:59 PM
    For example BB10 as my multimedia device locks me in.-1479013205455.jpg
    11-12-16 11:00 PM
    May I ask how you download a song off YouTube using Android?

Posted via CB10
    OGyoutube
    11-12-16 11:09 PM
    OGyoutube
    Found the tutorial for it but not the app. I did see another app though that has good reviews so I guess there are apps for downloading MP3's in the Google Play Store. I am a bit surprised Google would allow it but hey, bouyah!!

Still, having these apps are great to have in BB10 and loving the growing collection.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 11:25 PM
    i love bb10 very fast and simple

Posted via CB10
    Heavens1 likes this.
    11-13-16 06:04 AM
    One feature I have come to LOVE is that when in the YouTube app we can drag the player slider to the end so that it Fast Forwards to the very end and we don't have to waste any time on ads. Love that!

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 07:58 AM
    Excellent opening thread! Pp !!
    Thanks for that!
    There is NOTHING that even comes close to The Passport and BB10.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    11-27-16 03:59 PM
    Being a happy Fastube user looks like I will have to check Stereo tube. Sounds interesting. True, bb10 can be good for multimedia, specially on the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 04:26 PM
    Nothing beats Supertube imo.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    11-27-16 04:45 PM