10-07-15 09:47 PM
60 123
tools
    Video recording delay in beginning can't switch to video mode and start video at will.

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.3.2.2639; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.2.2639 ; Germany.
    10-03-15 12:17 AM
    What bothers me the most is that this is a great OS and it won't be perfected. It has some flaws, but its simple and productive. More investment would move it forward. It's not now going to happen. I will need to succumb to Apple. That's what bothers me the most. Only Apple is investing in consumer focussed technology now. Android is for advertising, and BlackBerry has to ride it's wave.

Posted via CB10
    1Criz likes this.
    10-03-15 12:25 AM
    Not being able to have more than one home or work number that is actually labelled "home 1" or "home 2" like in BB7. Basically if I have 2 home numbers they both get called "home". Now when I go to do a call over bluetooth, there is no way to use it.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 12:41 AM
    The phone app opening every time an active call ends. It's terrible this can't be fixed / disabled.
    I'm going to second that!! I'm glad that I'm not the only one irritated by that waste of my time! Especially when I give someone a quick call to set or change an appointment. Just as I nearly finish putting it in the stupid phone app re-opens. So I have to stop what I'm doing to close it in order to finish what I otherwise would've been done with.

My Q10 has another irritating phone app problem. After I dial a number it takes some time before it rings. AFTER a ring or two the screen re-opens saying "call forwarding - conditional". I've learned the hard way that if I try to do another task while the phone is ringing that if I do, I will ALWAYS be interrupted by the phone app going full screen to tell me about it!

AT&T insists that it's a device issue in spite of the fact that I don't forward anything other than calls I ignore get sent to voice-mail. Have any of you seen this? Can either issue be fixed?? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 06:51 PM
    I'll agree with the problem with more than 1 number and take it further. My texting app is fine for single recipient or even forwarding to ONE person. But if I send a group message, it more than half of the time will send to the home number instead of mobile for contacts. Pretty randomly, doesn't seem to care who it is. So after a group message I'll get 1-5 error messages from AT&T saying it can't be sent. So then I have to pick out who didn't get from who did and re-send which wastes my time and adds a bunch of new threads I have to delete. You would think that a text app would ONLY pick numbers listed as mobile when it has a choice?? Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 06:59 PM
    Decided to add one last gripe. Of course AT&T insists this one is my Q10 Having the issue not them.

For a while now I keep getting a pop-up that I have to dismiss telling me that I have a visual voice mail waiting. Annoying thing is, if I hit on go to message it doesn't and it happens every time I wake up my Q10 Despite the fact that I already listened to the messages! Sometimes I don't want to delete it so I can listen again later. This didn't happen before the forced update to 10.3.2.440.

Any thoughts on a fix for any of these things that distract me from enjoying the best phone I've used?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 07:56 PM
    I don't know if it's a 10 thing, but I don't care for all the stickers, channels, and feeds on bbm.
    It would be nice to have the option of a clean version.

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    Velocitymj and muellerto like this.
    10-06-15 08:18 PM
    Instead of turning this thread into a ***** session I would have named it "What new features would you like to see added or changed in BB10?"

Then people could add good ideas not just dump more complaints like the rest of this site is full of.

Posted via CB10
    vanrickman likes this.
    10-06-15 08:55 PM
    Facebook sucks donkey balls!

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    The_Passporter and vanrickman like this.
    10-06-15 10:41 PM
    I am having problem with my proximity and light sensors were UNAVAILABLE, tried to load the 10.3.2.2789 but the issues still there

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 09:47 PM
60 123