For me it is the random order of my contacts list when I compose a text. I text maybe 10 people regularly. It would be nice those showed up first, like favorites. Right now, when I want to compose a text to "X Smith"for example, X Smith's EMAIL address shows up first, followed by everyone else with the name Smith's phone numbers and email addresses, and then finally, at the very bottom, the mobile, home and work numbers for X Smith.

Seems to me the first option should be the most contacted person's mobile number when composing a text. Why would I ever want to text a home or work number in the first place? Too often I end up sending a text email by mistake or hitting someone's home phone number when I'm in a hurry.

This can't be that hard of a fix, right? This drives me crazy pretty much anytime I want to send a text!

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    09-26-15 03:53 PM
    The phone having a mind of its own while it's against my ear during a phone call.
    09-27-15 02:24 AM
    This can't be that hard of a fix, right? This drives me crazy pretty much anytime I want to send a text!
    Use Universal Search and Instant Action, just type "txt " or "sms " followed by a part of the name of your contact
    mas_quemex likes this.
    09-27-15 02:46 AM
    Message thread freezes & then entire thread is deleted automatically!

BlackBerry Beast 2BF98A26 
    09-27-15 03:13 AM
    Message thread freezes & then entire thread is deleted automatically!

BlackBerry Beast 2BF98A26 
    Whoa that has never happened to me, if so temp so I never notice but u mean hub freezing not message thread let's be honest here

@ZEDTROSPEKTIV Via BlackBerry Passport, previous Z10, Bold 9790, Bold 9700, Curve 3G, Curve 8250 (1st BB)
    09-27-15 08:56 AM
    My hub will freeze up when I'm running through emails quickly. To the point I have to do the 5 swipe restart.

Call app not always closing as it should. I have done a lot of pocket calls because of it more than any other phone I have owned
    09-27-15 09:10 AM
    How slow some android apps run. Random pauses and glitches.
    09-27-15 09:21 AM
    How slow some android apps run. Random pauses and glitches.
    Android apps running in the background even when closed and not showing up in App Manager.

Since updating to 10.3.2, I noticed that if I change the time for a calendar appointment on my computer via EAS that the reminder still goes off on the phone for how many hours I set it in the future. Before, it would just reset and notify at the default 15 minutes before the new time.

This is minor, but it would be nice if emails/texts that are opened via notification at the top brought up the trash can to delete once you exit out of them.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    09-27-15 10:13 AM
    I find the contacts app to be slow and hindering in functionality. It doesn't work smoothly and is even worse when you're in an enterprise environment and you want to maintain the same address book in multiple places. The linking of contacts with multiple applications or between work and personal environments I think causes more frustration than it solves

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 03:29 PM
    Not being able to hang up the phone after a call when I'm outside!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 04:47 PM
    The phone app opening every time an active call ends. It's terrible this can't be fixed / disabled.

Posted via CB10 (7250 -> 8703e -> 9530 -> 9550 -> 9650 -> 9930 -> PlayBook -> Z10 -> Z30 -> Classic)
    DocDRM, devin266 and Just Me like this.
    09-27-15 04:50 PM
    BlackBerry Map is getting VERY slow

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 04:53 PM
    BlackBerry Map is getting VERY slow

Posted via CB10
    And can be inaccurate or just plain wrong. Had to be saved by my Google Maps on my wife's Galaxy several times.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 04:55 PM
    The phone having a mind of its own while it's against my ear during a phone call.
    Any chance that your proximity sensor is broken? I had the screen on my old Z10 replaced and afterward the screen stayed on when I was on a call. When it's working, the screen should (and does) immediately turn off when you have it next to your ear while on a call.
    09-27-15 05:05 PM
    Any chance that your proximity sensor is broken? I had the screen on my old Z10 replaced and afterward the screen stayed on when I was on a call. When it's working, the screen should (and does) immediately turn off when you have it next to your ear while on a call.
    BBVE gives the sensors a clean bill of health, though.
    09-28-15 12:23 AM
    The most idiotic issue is: "This contact cannot be saved." (But sure the Contacts app allows to produce this crap!)

And another one is sending SMS onto a landline telephone number while a mobile number exists in the same contact. (Is this fixed now?) This issue happened a long time when you start writing SMS in the Hub and you select only a contact (not a number) as receiver.
    09-28-15 12:38 AM
    My biggest problem is knowing that BB10 will be the last BlackBerry O/S for BlackBerry phones!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    09-28-15 12:55 AM
    Use Universal Search and Instant Action, just type "txt " or "sms " followed by a part of the name of your contact
    Thank you for this tip. This method eliminates the emails appearing in the list with phone numbers. It does not, however, list mobile phone numbers only. But nice work around addressing at least part of my daily frustration!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 12:17 PM
    The volume bug on my Z30, it was fixed but now with the last update it's back.

Why Blackberry? Because I can!
    Optimus4 likes this.
    09-28-15 12:39 PM
    Whoa... Whoa... These have never happened for me (except the runtime thing)! The only bothering thing to me is the slow death of this lovely OS..
    09-28-15 12:42 PM
    The fact that you can not turn off notifications from the lock screen for certain accounts or at least separate the notifications for different mail accounts.

BlackBerry Balance had the potential to solve this issue, but failed miserably. A visual separation would have been nice. Now it's just weird.

BYOD my ***.
    09-28-15 01:24 PM
    Oh, and notifications that take up the screen and don't let you hang up a phone call or interrupt a game. They need to switch to the top of the screen like message notifications.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 04:39 PM
    My Calendar crashes when I try to Add or Edit an appointment, unless I am in Day mode.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 08:02 PM
    Unable to search contacts my they city information.

 Classic
    Just Me likes this.
    09-28-15 10:14 PM
    Two issues:
    The fact that after 3 years, the native Calendar app still only retains data for 29 days
    And that BlackBerry still hasn't fixed the problem of Contact Groups not syncing with your contact groups on your computer.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 10:20 PM
60 123